nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

After yesterday's superlative performances and storyline, today was a bit tame in comparison. But there was still drama but no melodrama. 

Jyoti is screeching now at her ayi, how she missed all the signs and how she misjudged her etc etc... blah blah...  She angrily says she is going to break the news to her bhai but is stopped by Anjali. She tells her that the house division happ as Shlok refused to believe AAstha and she would be bringing poison into her sibling relation with her revelation. Anjali pleads with her to be with Shlok and support him during his dark phase as he needed somebody now, more than ever. Jyoti says fine and is spitting nails. As she leaves, she comes across her bhai Shlok yelling at AAStha as always and blaming  her for everything that has happened. She yells at him to stop shouting at biwi and tells him that AAstha did not utter a word and that she is not at fault. On hearing this shlok gives a weird look at her and his baba, like a little kid who has been denied his candy. NA is worried that his facade, image will crack and hence by faking an illness, leaves the room, aided very nobly by his favorite bachha shook. NA crying wolf wolf one too many times. Wonder who is going to be around when he has the stroke??????Jyoti staying strong after being dealt a huge blow of her parent's true relation. Anjali saying that Shlok is the most emotional of them all and will need her when he learns the truth.

AASLI were too cute today wit all their hugs and smiles and tears. Jyoti goes home only to find her sasuma in a towering rage and pacing the floor like a pregnant cat. Sid comes and tries to find out what is bothering Jyoti and fails to do so. RIA WAS DUMB TODAY. THANK GOD FOR THAT. 

Next day dawns bright and nice. NA has had a fitful sleep and is plotting and scheming in his bald head. Hatched one already and is on the way to executing it. 

He spies the Godboles near the Ganpati murti, who are adorning the murti with a garland when NA calls them ayi and baba. AM in shock here as he is thinking to enact a drama as it time for Shok to make his appearance. He goes near them and lets loose his vicious, forked tongue and strikes. Boy does he strike hard with no let up. Had I been across him, I would have grabbed him by his b*&*& or his neck and squeezed till he begged for mercy and even then would not think twice to kick him where it would hurt him the most. He malevolently details all that he would do their precious daughter Anjali, drag her by her hair, stomp on her with his shoes, treat her like dirt till she submits to his whims and fancies and remains silent. He goes on and on and no red blooded male and a father will take it lying down and the senior Mr.Godbole lunges at NA and raises his hand to deliver a stinging slap when ...  An observation, NA says your daughter is not deserving after what she did... more mystery... something in Anjali's past that made NA so mad that he began treating her like dirt and abusing her physically and mentally. 

Shlok the savior or NA chooses to make his entry and stops the arm from making a connection to his mahaan baba's cheek. He promises that next time he will break the hand that is raised against his baba. Now, I have a kostin for you Shlok? What or who will stop you when you discover the truth about baba and race to beat him to a pulp or have a murderous fit?? AASLI then decide it is time for nana/naani to leave the agony divided house. Varad and Sojal are two LAMPPOSTS NOW. EARLIER IT WAS VARAD AND SHLOK, NOW IT IS THE JODI OF VARAL. God, there are always lampposts who stand around doing NOTHING ABSOLUTELY, NOT EVEN SHEDDING SOME LIGHT. oh yes, Varad broke his maun vrat and said 'tai' what's the matter with you blaming baba,  and stomped off, followed by his biwi who is very smart and alert in these matters. 

The exit of the grandparents is followed by the arrival of the panditji who asks if they are ready for visarjan??? So soon... Not keeping the murti for 11 days... Must be tough to act and pretend to the world at large, so that is ok. That one day was very eventful.Shlok with the shocker, he will not do Visarjan or any puja which is done only by the males according to the ever gyaani panditji.  Shlok backtracks on his words, does not want to let go of his dear wifey, then who will he torment and yell at???? SHLOK WAS GOOD HERE, TALKING SOFTLY TO WIFEY AND BLAMING HER EBP FOR ALL THE ILLS PLAGUING THE AGNIHOTRIS, BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Aastha says with steel in her voice that ayi will do it as she is important and has the RIGHT TO DO THE PUJA AND THE VISARJAN. Bravo, Bravo, clap clap...

Off they are to the water body to do the visarjan where each is shown thinking and praying for the happiness of the other. Well shot and beautiful scene, without being cloying and emotional. BABA AND SHLOK STANDING WITH THEIR MOUTH AGAPE. Soon it will just the two of them on one side. 

NA thinking he was so clever to kill two birds with one stone (Godboles) and recollects Anjali saying that AAstha was not the right girl for the family and her following her during the partition. He admits to himself THAT HE ERRED BY NOT LISTENING TO HER... (NO REDEMPTION OR FORGIVENESS FOR HIM PLS)... ALMOST FELL OFF HEARING HIM SAY THAT...His monologue in front of the mirror was EBP very good and he is cooking up some kichdi, some nasty foul smelling one that stinks to high heaven or so he thinks. He needs his shield with him to maintain his facade and with unholy glee plots and plans...

Ashlok had blink and you miss them kind of scenes today. Will patiently wait for them to share more onscreen space. My wah wah taaliyan taaliyan today goes to BAPPA...⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Precap -  THE NEW BAD BOY IS IN TOWN WITH ATTITUDE AND A STUBBLE TO MATCH. HE IS ANKUSH PRABHAKAR JOSHI. Kalindi is stunned and speechless to see this insolent guy who spells and brings TROUBLE WITH A CAPITAL T. My gut says so...

Welcome to the new character. Hope shlok and he have some face off over AAStha, keeps baba in line, expecting fireworks and plenty of dhamakas... 

Edited by nim_var - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent.Nimmy👏
He goes near them and lets loose his vicious, forked tongue and strikes. Boy does he strike hard with no let up. Had I been across him, I would have grabbed him by his b*&*& or his neck and squeezed till he begged for mercy and even then would not think twice to kick him where it would hurt him the most.

You said it what we all felt.👏

So shlok backed off from VISARJAN. good move.
Astha is getting back to her old self. i like it.

About new entry, the article mentioned rusty, long hair and bread. could be "LION" ???

Gar bas mein Hota , zindagi de kar khareed leta main tujhe, Par pata chala key tu kismat se miley, keemat se Nahin...
Above is Waseem ji tweet. could you translate it.please.

Edited by uma111 - 9 years ago
decemapr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What to say as usual great analysis...😊
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nim_var

Ashlok had blink and you miss them kind of scenes today. Will patiently wait for them to share more onscreen space. My wah wah taaliyan taaliyan today goes to BAPPA...⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Precap -  THE NEW BAD BOY IS IN TOWN WITH ATTITUDE AND A STUBBLE TO MATCH. HE IS ANKUSH PRABHAKAR JOSHI. Kalindi is stunned and speechless to see this insolent guy who spells and brings TROUBLE WITH A CAPITAL T. My gut says so...

Welcome to the new character. Hope shlok and he have some face off over AAStha, keeps baba in line, expecting fireworks and plenty of dhamakas... 

nimmy great review as always. wah wah for bappa?!😆

i agree about the new character. looks like trouble. 
but i'm not as hopeful as you for some reason.😕

@uma
my translation may suck but this is the best i could do

If it was for me, I would give my life to have you
but I learnt that I have you by fortune, not by payment
Edited by dsr11 - 9 years ago
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: uma111

Excellent.Nimmy👏

He goes near them and lets loose his vicious, forked tongue and strikes. Boy does he strike hard with no let up. Had I been across him, I would have grabbed him by his b*&*& or his neck and squeezed till he begged for mercy and even then would not think twice to kick him where it would hurt him the most.

You said it what we all felt.👏

So shlok backed off from VISARJAN. good move.
Astha is getting back to her old self. i like it.

About new entry, the article mentioned rusty, long hair and bread. could be "LION" ???

Gar bas mein Hota , zindagi de kar khareed leta main tujhe, Par pata chala key tu kismat se miley, keemat se Nahin...
Above is Waseem ji tweet. could you translate it.please.

Loosely translated:

If it was upto me, I would have bought you by giving up my life
But I have realised that I can have you only  if you are in my fate/destiny, not at a price!
uma111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Loosely translated:

If it was upto me, I would have bought you by giving up my life
But I have realised that I can have you only  if you are in my fate/destiny, not at a price!

so it is for Kalindi's son?
SajSassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: uma111

so it is for Kalindi's son?

Could be Kalindi if Ankush is actually her son.

Could be Shlok, if he ultimately loses Aastha due to his Baba worship

Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
  NIMMY, 
 Very Smooth and flawless  writing - very enjoyable .

I think that  Shlokie Boy's realization about the VALUE of her PRICELESS wify  made him to step back from VISARJAN of his relationship  with his Pyarri PatniJji

But indirectly He did VISHARJAN of BABA's MAN_ SAMMAN AND POSITION along the VISHARJAN of AGE-OLD AGNI PARAMPARA.

Thanks Uma/ BABY BEAR Fan ( as I do not know your fan) for  Waaseemji's   HINDI PAHELI and its superb translation in ENGLISH. -    PAHELI' is telling us about SHLOKIE BOy's great realization of  VALUE of his patni. -   WELL DONE SHLOKIE.

SajSassy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

NIMMY, 

Very Smooth and flawless  writing - very enjoyable .

I think that  Shlokie Boy's realization about the VALUE of her PRICELESS wify  made him to step back from VISARJAN of his relationship  with his Pyarri PatniJji

But indirectly He did VISHARJAN of BABA's MAN_ SAMMAN AND POSITION along the VISHARJAN of AGE-OLD AGNI PARAMPARA.

Thanks Uma/ BABY BEAR Fan ( as I do not know your fan) for  Waaseemji's   HINDI PAHELI and its superb translation in ENGLISH. -    PAHELI' is telling us about SHLOKIE BOy's great realization of  VALUE of his patni. -   WELL DONE SHLOKIE.

You are welcome, Swathya. My name is Saji.
uma111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

nimmy great review as always. wah wah for bappa?!😆

i agree about the new character. looks like trouble. 
but i'm not as hopeful as you for some reason.😕

@uma
my translation may suck but this is the best i could do

If it was for me, I would give my life to have you
but I learnt that I have you by fortune, not by payment

Thank you.Rekha.