Posted: 9 years ago
His monologue in front of the mirror was EBP very good and he is cooking up some kichdi, some nasty foul smelling one that stinks to high heaven or so he thinks.

Omg Nimmy ..you cracked me up with those lines.๐Ÿ˜†...Yeah,right ,today was a good episode ,but did not exceed our expectation๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I am waiting for that Ankhush guy to challenge Shlok..I want Shlok to be the hero this time,saving Astha by hook or crook๐Ÿ˜‰..oh wait ,you think Astha will not be sent out ..NOoo

Captivating post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

keep writing Nimmy as always๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
Originally posted by uma111

Thank you.Rekha.

rekha,Uma
that those lines were so moving..Wish Shlok is saying that to Astha
Nice take nimmy...
Hope this new guy is not here to dragg the already well dragged NA revelation!!
It's high time CVS think about it...
I expected a lot of drama on visarjan day...some revelations, faceoff... but it was again a men vs women faceoff...but nice one..

What anjali did in her past?? So after kalindi...we gonna get anjali's triangle ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...
Originally posted by priya_avi

Nice take nimmy...
Hope this new guy is not here to dragg the already well dragged NA revelation!!
It's high time CVS think about it...
I expected a lot of drama on visarjan day...some revelations, faceoff... but it was again a men vs women faceoff...but nice one..

What anjali did in her past?? So after kalindi...we gonna get anjali's triangle ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...

I want our tigress back in action...KALINDI !!!!
Originally posted by potomac

I want our tigress back in action...KALINDI !!!!

Oh yeah...u mean with instant divorce papers ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yeah...u mean with instant divorce papers ๐Ÿ˜†

this time i will side kalindi,...Shlok needs a piece of her mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

this time i will side kalindi,...Shlok needs a piece of her mind๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

But what to do with astha who's having "unconditional love syndrome"...read this one in somebody's post ๐Ÿ˜†

But what to do with astha who's having "unconditional love syndrome"...read this one in somebody's post ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah..tough luck..i think Shlok has to increase his volume during his taunt sessions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah..tough luck..i think Shlok has to increase his volume during his taunt sessions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Is it possible ๐Ÿ˜• I thought he was in his maximum ๐Ÿคฃ
Maybe all shlok's taunts turned astha deaf...what all shlok telling... yelling at her reaches hr ears like whispers... Maybe that's y she's standing there n staring at him all the time ๐Ÿฅฑ
Nimmy ,great write up...
In all this I only beg cvs to give more screen space to aslokh...

Iam very happy astha not opening her mouth to slokh...cold treatment will work...