will meena ever get punished D'oh

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
it is really frustrating to watch meena's indirect physical abuse to prema every day in n day out ,especially after knowing the fact that prema is part of rk's plan and how easily meena will get away (or even be hailed as saviour of vikram) with whatever khaands she is doing with one helpless poor woman,which she is,according to meena n others till now ... is being a destitute a sin by prema that the wife of the man who is providing her livelihood can keep scalding her or send her back to her abuser husband ðŸ˜¡ just bcoz she is insecure ,eventhough the woman is not having any such idea of creating a rift between them  ... and bhabho will also call it patni ka peeda and justify it ... for the show that always sends positive social messages isn't it looking like a negative one
n the whole rathi clan is behaving as if meena is a abla naari and vikram as the one doing atyachar 🥱
the way bhabho and sandhya r sympathising with meena it looks as if they also feel a female baby has to be ditched so meena did the obvious thing,yet vikram is punishing her 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Count me too it's really very frustrating to watch meena antics 
What she is doing with prema is horrible. Please cvs don't show meena as sympathetic lady it's beyond the digestible range ðŸ¥±

Why is she crying now? She herself pushed Vikram away from her by doing unlimited kaands ðŸ˜¡ And whole RP is sympathetic with her why I seriously don't understand. I feel for Vikram poor guy  He was the most suffered person in the whole issue.

I wrote in one of the threads, writing again. I seriously want Vikram to leave meena and marry some nice girl that will be the best punishment for meena ðŸ˜¡ Unfortunately prema is terrorist I so wished her to be positive character and marry Vikram but cvs love meena so much and now she will save Vikram from that terrorist and everything will be back to normal for her ðŸ¤¢ She didn't repent at least once till now for her sin ðŸ˜¡ I want someone to slap her nonstop ðŸ¥± Sorry I'm very irritated with her.
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jsingh12

Count me too it's really very frustrating to watch meena antics 

What she is doing with prema is horrible. Please cvs don't show meena as sympathetic lady it's beyond the digestible range ðŸ¥±

Why is she crying now? She herself pushed Vikram away from her by doing unlimited kaands ðŸ˜¡ And whole RP is sympathetic with her why I seriously don't understand. I feel for Vikram poor guy  He was the most suffered person in the whole issue.

I wrote in one of the threads, writing again. I seriously want Vikram to leave meena and marry some nice girl that will be the best punishment for meena ðŸ˜¡ Unfortunately prema is terrorist I so wished her to be positive character and marry Vikram but cvs love meena so much and now she will save Vikram from that terrorist and everything will be back to normal for her ðŸ¤¢ She didn't repent at least once till now for her sin ðŸ˜¡ I want someone to slap her nonstop ðŸ¥± Sorry I'm very irritated with her.

exactly ... can't stand meena 😡

n she is not punished for closing emily's parlour also, other than sandhya and emily none of them even came to know about it 😡