•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
We want Adi n Pankhuri back...we don't want any memory loss type drama,nits already too much..) Adi has waited so long ..n badly so now we want Pankhuri to wake up with all her memory...n say Adi...please...) Don't torture us more...)
I agree with you. I too wish that Pankhuri does not have memory loss. Aditya has waited so long for Pankhuri's return, we too have waited 4-5 months for Pankhuri's return, and since she has, why is there going to be a memory loss track? I just want there not to be a memory loss track, and I just want to watch PaYa reconcile. I presume that Pankhuri's memory loss track will last for quite a while. I do hope that Pankhuri's memory loss track is very speedy, which does not require a long time. Hopefully, this upcoming memory loss track is a rapid track. Let us just hope to watch PaYa's reunion as soon as possible :)Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 9 years ago
Yes agree.Adi waited for Pankhu so long long 2 yrs and his painful journey throught the years gave so much dard to him which we can't imagine.Even we don;t know what Pankhu gone through all those years as that track still needs to unfold.So,Adi and Pankhu deserves Happiness in their life and their true love still remains the same though parted for so long..No one can ,even God break their strong relationship and love to one another.

Even we fans awaited for 5 months for PAYA's reunion and wants this mystery behind Pankhu's kidnapping should get resolved soon and our lovely PAYA should back together again.

Want to see PAYA's Romance,Nok-Jok,Cute little fights,long long hugs...everything.๐Ÿ˜Š

Love u PAYA...๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by swatikr12

We want Adi n Pankhuri back...we don't want any memory loss type drama,nits already too much..) Adi has waited so long ..n badly so now we want Pankhuri to wake up with all her memory...n say Adi...please...) Don't torture us more...)

i agree with u.. but think the other way round... mayB will get to see adi and pankhuri fall in love all over again.. the same magic and charm of the show... dating and all.. lets be positive๐Ÿ˜‰
 i agree with all of you!
adi has waited long enough and doesn't deserve to be treated with a wife with memory loss