[Credits: -Serendipity-]
Irresistibly hot. . 
a bundle of talent .. 
someone whose sole motto is
Never Say Never.  .
Dedicated . .
simple .. 
yet sophisticated..  .
he's surely one to catch your eyeball. . 
wondering who I'm talking abt?
the One guy. . 
for whom. . 
Work is Worship. .  
a Guy brings out any character he portrays to life. . 
full of Fun .. 
someone who never stops. . 
keeps trying .. 
and brings out the best in him .. 
its none other than
Fahad Ali.  .
A very happy birthday to you. .

(Credit: Fahadkrazywish)

Edited by Fahadkrazywish - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

(Credit Prince6945)

KD...we cant forget... 
Its his acting that made us mad. 
His action ,his romance... 
That made us happy,even if we were sad... 
 I'll b thankful to KD... coz of him ,i got to know fahad... 
A person whom i admire... 
A person who inspires me alot. 
The journey of his dreams ..      
Had so many struggles.. Bt he had the courage... 
To fight,to smile even in hurdles. 
His eyes do d talking... His fans know it all... 
His smile can melt a heart.. 
His style makes everyone fall.. 
He defines perfection... 
Frm his acting to his looks... 
Everything is just awesome.. 
Just a sec n dis man makes u hooked.. 
Today on his bday.. 
Loads n loads of wishes to him... 
He is d best... N he is every girl's dream
(Credit KDreamer)

Fahad Ali, hails from a muslim family in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Born on September 17th, 1987, he finished his studies from KV FRI School in the beautiful Doon valley. He was raised and brought up there. He loves his family, and is extremely close to his dad. He began his career with small roles, in different shows. He played the role of Nimit Ajmera in Zindagi Kahe- Smile please, Tinnu in Choti se Zindagi and Shravan in Balika Vadhu. Then he get a Chance to do the character of KESHAV DESAI  in Channel V's - The Buddy Project. He is known as the stoneface in this wonderful show, and has brilliant chemistry with Kiya (Bharti).
He has come a long way since he first began his career, he is a very talented actor. A great human being, loves his friends and most importantly fans. Now his upcoming Show is "Dil Deke Dekho" With new Co-star Zalak Desai. 

(Credit Sara)

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

(Credit Khushi)

S2singh
F - Funloving 
A - Adorable 
H - Humble 
A - Attractive eyes 
D - Devoted 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAHAD 
MAY GOD BLESS U WITH LOTS OF HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS...

PALLAVI

happy b day 🥳

Sarah9

*Debanjali*

Happy brthday fahad. Yeh saal bhi prevs yr ki tarah tmhari lfy khushi le aaya. Tume logo ki aur bhi pyar mile aur tum hum sb ko aisa entrnt krte raho. Tmhari lyf is cke ki clr ki tarah har clr rahe aur tum hamesa khush raho

loveukisha

Many Many Happy Return Of Day "Fahad" may you get all happiness and joy.

KDlover

17th September!Yes,it's a very big day!Our star was born on dat day!Yes,Fahad,you are a star,the star from a middle class family who achieved the heights by his own!You are a star who faced many problems to follow your dreams!Whatever the problems may be,you sticked to your dreams and today u became a superstar!You show through your life that the path to our dream is full of obstascles and if we face them bravely without giving up,we can achieve our heights,our dreams!Now,you are a role-model for us,our inspiration! So,here i want to take the chance to wish you on this special day!A very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY,FAHAD!I wish all the success in your life!May you achieve what you wish for!Once again,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU my star! God bless you!

sneha02

Happy Happy Birthday Fahad Ali!!!...😃😃

Happiest Birthday to my most favourite person who makes  me blush, drool, go ohhh to to awww, inspires me and makes me grin like mad with his mere presence even on the hardest of my days.  An actor par excellence n an extraordinary persona... that's Fahad in a nutshell.  Off course his talent is beyond attractive but its not just his impeccable acting skills nor his dint of good looks that are making him go places rather the jewel in the crown is the humility which touches the secret places of our hearts n makes us go tongue-tied. N your smile is pure bliss... cute n oh-so naughty...it doesn't cost you a dim but when you do that it feels as if innumerable bulbs light up at one go n lights up the hearts of millions n brightens the days of your fans... spreading happiness n smile wherever you go... So keep smiling that Fahad smile of yours always n hamesha...

And on this day I wish you all the happiness, wealth n success in life... all of what you truly deserve n then some more for being the awesome... and hope you climb all possible echelons of success n succeed like no other... Just stay the way are...

N just hope... some day my dream of meeting you comes true... no clue what m gonna do then but woh baad mein... 😆...

Lots of best wishes n love... Stay blessed...

Neha... 

aishu3003

Fahad 🤗
Wish ya a very happy b'day rockstar🥳
May ur birthday bring u lots of happiness and surprises🥳
May god keep showering his blessings upon u alwayzz
Stay healthy and keep smilingg😊
love u loads❤️

Aishu😊

few edits frm my side😊

sweetdesire

May God bless u with joy ,health and good luck.
You r the very sweet humble loving caring cheerful vivacious person I have ever come across. I love your charecter as KD in TBP. .You mesmerised me with ur charming smile and mindblowing talent .You have touched millions of hearts including me by the intensity that u put in the role u take up. You have brought bliss to ur fan's life .I adore u for the person u are.Wish u all the best for ur future endeavors.Stay blessed .May this day bring u many more surprises and good wishes

*Tina*

Happy Birthday to the MOST WONDERFUL, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY, COURAGEOUS and GREAT ACTOR you are... Have an awesome Birthday Fahad. Lots of love -tina

RAHI_SS

Happy Birthday Fahad Ali !!! I hope you have best birthday ever .May health ,happiness and success grace you.You're a rockstar who deserves best from life. all the best for your new show 😊

Kishafan_4ever 
I hope dis nxt yr of ur lyf brings wndrful ppl & memories 4 u... Hope d Sun shines bri8 on u, d wind blows much happiness in ur lyf May u see smiles & hear laughter everday & nt jst ur bday
HBD Fahad

Rock_Chick06

17th september...the most important day fr all the fahadholic as its our Rockstar,Fahad Ali's birthday...i dnt where to start..i hv so many things to tell...bt first n formost...on this very fine day i want to congratulate him n wish him a very happy Birthday...to superstar himself Fahad Ali...aka our loving Mr.HERO... he is beyond discription.may Allah give him a happy,healthy,wealthy and succesful life ahead...hope he get whatever he is wishing this year...he might not knw us but it feels lyk we know him so well..and i feel so fortunate to know the most genuine,sweetest,cutest,hottest n the most down to earth guy...m so so motivated n inspired by him..fahad is an amazing actor n its always a pleasure to watch tv. when fahad is present there...thanks alot fr existing n coming into our life...n once again wish you a VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY...lots of love...!!!! SUDU

HeRts n flowers...frm sudu

mahfahad

love you Fahad a lodzzz😊. wish you a very happy birthday. may your life fill with a lodzzz of happiness nd smile.😃 I wish you smile always😊. You are a great nd amazing actor that we have in India. you are our real superstar nd hero⭐️ Your expressions are just so perfect.😉 we all wish nd hope to see you on the big screen😊. We wish that all your dreams and hopes are come true soon😃.We all love you. Enjoy your birthday.

viagomes

KDreamer 

"Happpyyy birthdayyy to the one and only fahad..."our Hero"...May God give him all the success and happiness"

Fahadkrazywish

A very Very Happy Birthday to u... May ALLAH bless u... May ALLAH bless u with good health, prosperity, wisdom n liberty. Reduce all ur worries, sorrows & problems. May Ur lyf be filled with strength, peace, success, blessings n happiness at all times & nt jst dis Day (Aameen)

Mehwish (Pakistan)

Prince6495

LuvArti4ever

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail

Edits: Prince6945, Ratithebest, Kishafan4ever, Fahadkrazywish

Poetries: KDreamer, serendipity

Thread:Fahadkrazywish (me) 😛

Thanks to sneha02🤗

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Finally done Thread is open Wish him 😳😳

Happy Birthday Fahad 
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Fahad ! ❤️
You are one of the greatest actors of tellywood !
Down to earth and sweet <3
Your hard and dedication is something i really respect !
God bless you ^_^
Proud to be your fan 
Take Care !
~Diya 😳
NainaMJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday,Fahad,our rockstar 😳
We all wish you a very big happy b'day frm our hearts ❤️
Keep smiling , rise n shine always ⭐️
Stav thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
happy bday Fahad
have a rocking bday and a rocking year ahead ..
have a blast ... ⭐️