Users

Frequent Posters

Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Curves of Forehead πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wishing u a belated Happy Birthday Fahad..U may achieve everything in ur life..Stay blessed n Keep rocking..May god bless u..

Hey Guys such a beautiful thread Honestly..
Glad to came here after long time..

Prateek
SweetAndSpice thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAHAAAD!!
Sorry.  I don't visit here these days... :P
I watch the show only for three ppl and Fahad is <3 <3
I love his eyes. His eyes speak louder than his dialogues... his eyes make his acting feel real. His eyes expresses his heart <3 I can see his heart in his eyes.
Which ever scene it is. Especially the Kisha scenes. Love anger hatred jealousy aggression... i can feel the seen seeing his eyes <33
This makes his acting stand out. I can see the passion in his eyes which will take him even ahead of his dreams <3
Ok it got too chessyπŸ˜›πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Love him a lot β­οΈβ­οΈ
I Would love to see him with Bharati again. In a youth show. Along with Ranveer Piddi Samar Bobby Juhi Panchi Jaitley...
In short TBP s3!!! 
I hope they consider. Coz the new show in Sony. He would be the only good thing in the show... i want everything to add to him πŸ˜• i Don't like the gal :/
P.s. diwaani (mehu) :* i love your dedication to get every post their wishes for Fahad πŸ‘ "It comes naturally" πŸ˜†
Edited by SweetAndSpice - 9 years ago
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Originally posted by: prateek.007

Wishing u a belated Happy Birthday Fahad..U may achieve everything in ur life..Stay blessed n Keep rocking..May god bless u..

Hey Guys such a beautiful thread Honestly..
Glad to came here after long time..

Prateek

@ Bold Glad u lyk the thread :) 
Fahadkrazywish thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAndSpice

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FAHAAAD!!

Sorry.  I don't visit here these days... :P
I watch the show only for three ppl and Fahad is <3 <3
I love his eyes. His eyes speak louder than his dialogues... his eyes make his acting feel real. His eyes expresses his heart <3 I can see his heart in his eyes.
Which ever scene it is. Especially the Kisha scenes. Love anger hatred jealousy aggression... i can feel the seen seeing his eyes <33
This makes his acting stand out. I can see the passion in his eyes which will take him even ahead of his dreams <3
Ok it got too chessyπŸ˜›πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Love him a lot β­οΈβ­οΈ
I Would love to see him with Bharati again. In a youth show. Along with Ranveer Piddi Samar Bobby Juhi Panchi Jaitley...
In short TBP s3!!! 
I hope they consider. Coz the new show in Sony. He would be the only good thing in the show... i want everything to add to him πŸ˜• i Don't like the gal :/
P.s. diwaani (mehu) :* i love your dedication to get every post their wishes for Fahad πŸ‘ "It comes naturally" πŸ˜†

@ Italic and Blue Hehehe... kya karun yaar... hoon hi aisi πŸ˜³