dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Woh aagaya! woh aagaya!! 
Brother from another father!!! 
I'm talking about Ankush!πŸ˜ƒ
Thought whether I should break my head about him or not, but then I did. Shame on me!!!πŸ˜†

Ankush is a weapon that a mahout uses to ride an elephant, by hurting it. Bappa carries this weapon to get rid of inaction and to set things in motion. Since this tool hurts, this character may not be positive. But since it is Bappa's weapon, he may have a positive effect, by not letting the people concerned get comfortable in this "bubble of peace" they are trying hard to preserve.

Ankush may not be Kalindi's real son. I think, he is an impostor... like Adithi. I know, that name doesn't go well with a lot of us, including me, but hope they deal with this new character in a more sensible and straight-forward manner than Adithi. Hope he doesn't turn a vampire by night, like Adithi turned a sleep walkerπŸ€ͺ.

Also, hoping against hope that the focus will be on the love story of the leads and not on Kalindi-Avdhoot-Prabhakar love triangle. Well, we might see Ria swooning Ek Baar Phir for this fellow. So that love story seems unavoidable. Don't blame me if I don't sound very cheerful. All the characters that were introduced in the middle until now, have failed to impress, including Siddharth, the journalist cum clingy lover cum henpecked son. Hence my doubts. I will be glad if this new guy proves me wrong. Does he at least have a good body?!πŸ˜› Because I am not wasting my time on nothing.πŸ˜†

-------------edit 17-sep-2014------------------

I really liked Cabir Maira. He does have a certain charm about him and he acts very well. Even if he is a negative character, he won't be irritating like Abhay or Sulbha. Hope the creatives do a good job with his character. He deserves it. Please kick Ria out or at least don't involve her with this guy. She is not needed at all. Just use her as a piece of furniture in the Lokhandey house.

Edited by dsr11 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uma111 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He does have good body.Rekha.
i checked it in you tube.πŸ˜‰
God help me, i am turning bad.
Edited by uma111 - 9 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: uma111

He does have good body.Rekha.

i checked it in you tube.πŸ˜‰
God help me, i am turning bad.

πŸ˜† that's a good thing.
if they give us a pathetic story, we can at least be happy for the eye candy.
SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dsr11

πŸ˜† that's a good thing.
if they give us a pathetic story, we can at least be happy for the eye candy.

So if Ria cant have Aastha's husband, she can atleast have Aastha's brother. I give up😑
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 REKHA ,
Superb  ANALYSIS OF THE NAME 'ANKUSH' -  associated with  ELEPHANT  & BAPPA
 He will have fight with SHLOK ( LION KING). SHLOK ONCE again refused to perform  puja for BAPPA today.

Now  It explains  the new  Paheli of Waaseemji  - some thing like that '  Ankush  - Welcome to  madnees - ignored the weired ones - it's a warning'
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dsr11

Woh aagaya! woh aagaya!! 
Brother from another father!!! 
I'm talking about Ankush!πŸ˜ƒ
Thought whether I should break my head about him or not, but then I did. Shame on me!!!πŸ˜†

Ankush is a weapon that a mahout uses to ride an elephant, by hurting it. Bappa carries this weapon to get rid of inaction and to set things in motion. Since this tool hurts, this character may not be positive. But since it is Bappa's weapon, he may have a positive effect, by not letting the people concerned get comfortable in this "bubble of peace" they are trying hard to preserve.

Ankush may not be Kalindi's real son. I think, he is an impostor... like Adithi. I know, that name doesn't go well with a lot of us, including me, but hope they deal with this new character in a more sensible and straight-forward manner than Adithi. Hope he doesn't turn a vampire by night, like Adithi turned a sleep walkerπŸ€ͺ.

Also, hoping against hope that the focus will be on the love story of the leads and not on Kalindi-Avdhoot-Prabhakar love triangle. Well, we might see Ria swooning Ek Baar Phir for this fellow. So that love story seems unavoidable. Don't blame me if I don't sound very cheerful. All the characters that were introduced in the middle until now, have failed to impress, including Siddharth, the journalist cum clingy lover cum henpecked son. Hence my doubts. I will be glad if this new guy proves me wrong. Does he at least have a good body?!πŸ˜› Because I am not wasting my time on nothing.πŸ˜†

Rekha see a picture of him below

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152319586513212&set=a.422340958211.201532.500218211&type=1

Edited by bobbiedhillon - 9 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

So if Ria cant have Aastha's husband, she can atleast have Aastha's brother. I give up😑

ria-ankush is just my guess. if not for this, why are they even keeping that ria still?!
this fellow could be like wickham in P&P and ria is too easy like lydia.πŸ˜›
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† brother from another father...have seen something similar in Avi insta pic..brother from another mother...but I don't dare to think he's throwing riddles on us πŸ˜† mere coincidence 😈

Now am really scared after reading ur comparison of ankush with aditi 😳 the most insensible character till date πŸ‘ Siddharth the most unbelievable one πŸ€” finally ria who's having love at first sight sight syndrome...

Already we are suffering with replica of avdhooth kalindi's romance...what will happen if they start showing romance of these two...oh god pls save me πŸ˜”

Edited by priya_avi - 9 years ago
dsr11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sathia007

REKHA ,

Superb  ANALYSIS OF THE NAME 'ANKUSH' -  associated with  ELEPHANT  & BAPPA
 He will have fight with SHLOK ( LION KING). SHLOK ONCE again refused to perform  puja for BAPPA today.

Now  It explains  the new  Paheli of Waaseemji  - some thing like that '  Ankush  - Welcome to  madnees - ignored the weired ones - it's a warning'

oh swathya,
you are churning your brains about that tweet too!πŸ˜†
i thought that was just to welcome the new guy.
but interesting interpretation.

dsr11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Rekha see a picture of him below

can't see the pic, bobbie.😊