Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: priya_avi

πŸ˜† brother from another father...have seen something similar in Avi instance pic..brother from another mother...but I don't dare to think he's throwing riddles on us πŸ˜† mere coincidence 😈

Now am really scared after reading ur comparison of ankush with aditi 😳 the most insensible character till date πŸ‘ Siddharth the most unbelievable one πŸ€” finally ria who's having love at first sight sight syndrome...

Already we are suffering with replica of avdhooth kalindi's romance...what will happen if they start showing romance of these two...oh god pls save me πŸ˜”

i am sure Avi is not throwing any riddles. i just used that phrase with a twist. that's all.
πŸ˜† i'll join you in prayer. may lord have mercy on our souls!!!πŸ˜†
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE =dsr11]

i am sure Avi is not throwing any riddles. i just used that phrase with a twist. that's all.
πŸ˜†i'll join you in prayer. may lord have mercy on our souls!!!πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Hope this new entry is not here to delay revelation of baba they're already overdoing this track πŸ˜•
dsr11 thumbnail

he looks better in this pic than in the precap.
when sid was introduced, i thought he was fun, but they turned him into a useless guy now.
now this guy is being introduced as a useless idiot. hopefully, he will be interesting, if not fun. 
dsr11 thumbnail
Hope this new entry is not here to delay revelation of baba they're already overdoing this track πŸ˜•

πŸ˜ƒ what other purpose does he serve?!
he is aastha's step-bro. so no jealousy.
he looks like a thug, not a loving protective brother.
more drama...
Edited by dsr11 - 9 years ago
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

Woh aagaya! woh aagaya!! 
Brother from another father!!! 
I'm talking about Ankush!πŸ˜ƒ
Thought whether I should break my head about him or not, but then I did. Shame on me!!!πŸ˜†

Ankush is a weapon that a mahout uses to ride an elephant, by hurting it. Bappa carries this weapon to get rid of inaction and to set things in motion. Since this tool hurts, this character may not be positive. But since it is Bappa's weapon, he may have a positive effect, by not letting the people concerned get comfortable in this "bubble of peace" they are trying hard to preserve.

Ankush may not be Kalindi's real son. I think, he is an impostor... like Adithi. I know, that name doesn't go well with a lot of us, including me, but hope they deal with this new character in a more sensible and straight-forward manner than Adithi. Hope he doesn't turn a vampire by night, like Adithi turned a sleep walkerπŸ€ͺ.

Also, hoping against hope that the focus will be on the love story of the leads and not on Kalindi-Avdhoot-Prabhakar love triangle. Well, we might see Ria swooning Ek Baar Phir for this fellow. So that love story seems unavoidable. Don't blame me if I don't sound very cheerful. All the characters that were introduced in the middle until now, have failed to impress, including Siddharth, the journalist cum clingy lover cum henpecked son. Hence my doubts. I will be glad if this new guy proves me wrong. Does he at least have a good body?!πŸ˜› Because I am not wasting my time on nothing.πŸ˜†

@red bold..you are SPOT ON rekhaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I dont want another male version of Adithi,I want this guy to have a meaningful role like baba,a good performer tooo...Cant take any more side role characters/vampires/draculas/etcπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..someone whom we should look fwd everyday ofc besides Ashlok..

Nice post rekha..request you to post everyday on some topic...regarding the serial..😊..You come up with  interesting postsπŸ˜›
Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒwhat other purpose does he serve?!
he is aastha's step-bro. so no jealousy.
he looks like a thug, not a loving protective brother.
more drama...

Oh no!
If so.. At least they have to tone down NA n shlok lil bit...if they're having plans to drag it for few more months...we can't take this baba-baccha combo ...who's reacting like they have reached the boiling point!!
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_avi

Oh no!
If so.. At least they have to tone down NA n shlok lil bit...if they're having plans to drag it for few more months...we can't take this baba-baccha combo ...who's reacting like they have reached the boiling point!!

priya you nailed it...baba bachaa ..done done done..enough CVS...stop themm right there!!!..we want Ankush and AShlok for a while..hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good one Rekha. had a good laugh. πŸ˜†

Seems to be good eye candy. Now do i want ria to see mooning over this guy, no way jose. Ria should be out, dunno why she is still hanging around.

A thug with an impressive mug, more my cup of tea or yours too...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Next