Balika Vadhu

Shiv, the bridge

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Shiv is the bridge between Alok and Anup.

He is the bridge between them,  the unbreakable bridge.

His very presence subdues and cools the frayed tempers between the brothers.

They share him and there is emotional profit for both of them.

I liked the way he left the dining table to solve the problem.

The way he said aapka beta. Did he say that?

DB as usual was hungry and was dying to start.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
That was a very nice interaction between Shiv and Chote papa - He said he came to apologise on behalf of his papa but will not eat food if chote papa doesn't eat because he was his son.

May be this is what he will be doing in the coming tracks. bridge between two warring couples because he loves both the couples
To be honest, I didn't like it when Shiv said that. Chhote Papa and Chhoti Ma might have birthed him, but Alok and Ira are the people who were his PARENTS. No need to disregard them just for the heck of needing to patch up after some silly fight.Edited by krystal_watz - 9 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
so after daddu another hupsy dadi bua in shekhar family .another thing why daddu does not went try to clear misunderstanding between his two son anup alok .seems old people of shekhars interest in only eating rather than giving true path to younger ones

and shiv bring anup alok close together but it is still not confirm that is really anup alok close together or it is two brother drama for sake of shiv .shiv ke peeche anup alok ne fight to nahi kiya hoga
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Shiv is the bridge between Alok and Anup.

He is the bridge between them, the unbreakable bridge.

His very presence subdues and cools the frayed tempers between the brothers.

They share him and there is emotional profit for both of them.

I liked the way he left the dining table to solve the problem.

The way he said aapka beta. Did he say that?

DB as usual was hungry and was dying to start.😆

True said, he's the unbreakable bridge who will connect the 2 brothers
and wow the 2nd line is just golden, they both share him and their temper cools down wen he is there and same here, I liked that part as well and lol 😆
U r ri8 sadabahar buki
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

To be honest, I didn't like it when Shiv said that. Chhote Papa and Chhoti Ma might have birthed him, but Alok and Ira are the people who were his PARENTS. No need to disregard them just for the heck of needing to patch up after some silly fight.

@bold: I agree, Shiv shouldn't have said that, though Anup n meenu are his biological parents but alok Ira raised him n loved him like anything
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Don't think Shiv disowned either of them.He just subtly reminded them that both are precious to him in their own way.
He told CP that he came to apologise to him on behalf of his father Alok.So where is the question of him disowning Alok?After that he just reminded Anop that he was his son too and he will feel bad if he foregoes his food or is angry with his father. Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

To be honest, I didn't like it when Shiv said that. Chhote Papa and Chhoti Ma might have birthed him, but Alok and Ira are the people who were his PARENTS. No need to disregard them just for the heck of needing to patch up after some silly fight.

@bold ...Shiv Said so ??????when????? am i missing something??????😕

I think he have said "beta hu appka..fikre hain apka... ...aapp jab tak nehi Kahoge main kaise kha sakta?...that means not that he is indicating that he is the biological son of meenu and anup... In india ppl who live in joint family sometimes use this type of lines on their Uncle,aunts and Grandpa , grandmaa also.😳...infact we also do the same when we have to manao our elders in our family for something...😉

He said "papa ki taraf se main maafi mangta hoo"...i think he have the right to say so as he always believe that Alok and ira are his parents...😊
Edited by nandita_bVian - 9 years ago
gloriousgal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shiv-Cp scene was nicely done.
If Shiv said "main aapka beta hun",he said"mein papa he taraf se maafi maangta hun" as well.😊

He recognizes the fact that anoop is his biological father and Alok his foster father.
He was trying to fulfill His responsibility as a son
EnteralOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
SRS  and his chota papa scene was  very good emotional touching scene 😳,i loved the way he  handle this situation so nicely 😊I do n't think Shiv ever  think Alok  is not his biological father , he always said I believe   Alok n Iral is my  real mother n father like before
Shiv  give the respected both of them equally   as his father !!! but he never call Anoop papa only he always call him chota papa😊