Congratulate our smallest member for turning a Goldie

Posted: 9 years ago
       Flowers graphics

Hi guys, There is a happy news for all, that is the golden promotion of a new member in our insane Gang , little Priyal Hug
HugHug
Have a look at her if u want, here our Priyal πŸ˜‰

On this special occasion I would like congratulate her on behalf of insane sisters .TongueTongue
Along with 2 other goldies who will most probably jump into next level soon, I am happy to have a new goldie in our gang. ROFLROFLROFL
May u reach the next level soon dear EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Congrats Dear πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Congratulations glitter gifs
With Love Shree πŸ€—πŸ€—
Flowers smileys
                            Flowers graphics
Specch by Lubi EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear fellow members and friends, 
Today I want to say a few kind ( πŸ˜† ) words for Piyal turning into a Goldie!
I say Priyal and me were on the same stone...nearly two years and we both hadn't become a Goldie...I meet some idiotic friends here and just like that I became one in a few days...then Priyal camr...my youngster...and the same again happened to her πŸ˜† 

Now a vit about my youngster...I always was upset that I am the youngest and got teased a lot...but it turned out she is...luv u for that vut the teasing still didn't stop -.- ... and guys she is so cute...when someone would show fake annoyance and anger this one apologises while the others carry on with annoying the person πŸ€£ Luv ya little sis..u finally joined us in tge Goldie club bow we all will enter the dazzlers together too !! 

Stars graphics              Stars graphics                   Stars graphics    

Ni's Speech EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

What can I say about Priyal. Well she has the dark love that many people dreams and desires. ROFL
She promises to surprise us, but she doesn't know that this one can't be surprised at all. She surprise others with her insanity. ROFL
And this very same insanity made her join a group where there's no turning back. Her once sane mind is now long lost. ROFL And that's not why I call her Mala. Because her mind is now open and big as a mountain for all possible insanity. ROFL.
Twinkle twinkle little star.
And little is what you are. ROFL

Balloons graphics               Balloons graphics                   Balloons graphics

Kavya Di's Speech πŸ˜³

I never realized that #Insanity would get viral with such an effect! It all started with spamming of Lubu's story thread and look... Where we reached!!! Soon, this group grew from two (Me and Shree) to four (Lubu and Ni) and within few days, two members already got promoted for what we did with so much dedication- #InsaneSpamming... ROFL...

And today, this #Namoonapanti has gained one new feather in our hats... Our latest joined newly found Insane member Priyal baby too got her colour changed... She got so much gold with the 1000 post... ROFL...
I have realised that one mere thread can also help one to find out his hidden talent... And gladly Piyu found out her immense talent of #Insanity through our thread and look at the result... Goldie Goldie... ROFL...
So on this special occasion, let me cheer our Golden Queen of the day... Piyu for her immense hardwork she put in her spamming! Keep it up darling!! And don't let the Insanity go lessen anytime... Lolzzz
And a great cheers to the #InsaneCommunity here...
So, finally, the trend tag length has increased...
#KaNiLuShPi... Hahaha...
#PartyTimeOfInsanes...
                     Flowers graphics

Last but not the least, star of the thread,our own new Goldie's of the land will giveus her beautiful speech.

Priyal's Speech

Now what should I say? Many days back I was just wasting my time over the internet after having a major fight with one of my dear friend.. Sad as I was, I came across the thread "Open For All: Namune Insane Friends Became Goldies". I found the name a bit funny and decided to open that. When I read through the posts I felt even more miserable because everything out there was related to friends. Don't take me wrong, I was sad because I had a fight with my friends and not because of their friendship.. That's when I thought that even I should make friends out here. I already had Kavya di, Shreya di and some other friends here but I desired more. I started with this insane group hoping against hope that one day, maybe one day I will definitely be a part of it too.. (Come on even I match the group's requirement i.e. being insaneπŸ˜†)
If I remember then at that time I had only some 300+ posts even after being here for more than a year. And now as you can see I did around 700 posts in a time span of maybe 3 weeks? idk properly.. All credits to these here!! If not for them I would have turned a goldie in maybe another 2 years!! πŸ˜†
So I would like to thank Nina di, Shree di, Lubu and Kavya di for this achievement.. It would not have been possible without you people!! Love you!!

Flowers graphics

Edited by .Shree. - 9 years ago

Flowers glitter gifs
Congratulations comment gifsCongratulations comment gifsCongratulations comment gifs
Congratulations facebook graphics
Congratulations facebook graphics

Stars glitter gifs                          Stars glitter gifs                           Stars glitter gifs

Flowers graphics
Hope you liked it dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
With Love #KaNiShLu_Sisters HugHugHug
              Flowers graphics

Edited by .Shree. - 9 years ago
I was expecting your essays and this thread but what I read here got me emotional.. Aww you guys are so sweet.. I love you so so so much now!! :') ❀️
Thanks a lot Shree di, Kavya di, Nina di, Lubu for your beautiful speeches.. πŸ€—
Thanks a lot for creating this thread Shree di.. It is very beautiful!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
#KaNiShLuPi Lol!! πŸ˜†
Edited by drashtifan1 - 9 years ago
Congratulations sistah!  πŸ‘

You know I don't visit IF often!πŸ˜† but came here specially to wish you on your achievement! 😳

So here goes my treat!
πŸ˜‰

Stuffed eh? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Hope you liked it! πŸ˜ƒ

These are for you!

Congrats once again πŸ‘

A long way to go Piyu! Hope you reach upto IF Achievers 😳

All the best for your writing career at IF 😳 Keep it up the good work! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love you! ❀️ πŸ€—

Edited by -Vinu- - 9 years ago
Finally... The Golden day for our little girl has come...
#PiyuTurnedGoldie...
Hip Hip hurray!!!
Hip Hip hurray!!!

Congratulations Piyu Baby!!!

In gift, I am giving you all the story threads of your Insane Sisters! Take them as yours and do your hard work there with full dedication... ROFL...
Spam... Spam... And spam... Hahaha

So, all the Mad Gang here... Another thread has come up to do the #Nautanki...
#Hit It Hard !!!! ROFL
Edited by kg15 - 9 years ago

As the oldest and wisest sister in the insanity club have said.
Welcome to the club and decorate our story threads.πŸ˜†

Now I do hope you turn a dazzler soon, so we can make another nautanki thread. And Di, POLL!🀣

And Shree. Lovely thread. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Now I have Another design to steal.🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by Ni33 - 9 years ago
How is the thread Lovelies? πŸ˜³ Edited by .Shree. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .Shree.

How is the thread Lovelies? πŸ˜³
Dhaansooo... πŸ˜†
Hawww... Ni... I guess first time my essay is bigger than yours... ROFL...

Shreee... πŸ€—

But where is the star of the party!!!??? Her Red Batti is glowing!! Hahaha
Congrats PriyuπŸ‘πŸ‘
Lovely thread Shree!
Originally posted by kg15

Dhaansooo... πŸ˜†
Hawww... Ni... I guess first time my essay is bigger than yours... ROFL...

Shreee... πŸ€—

But where is the star of the party!!!??? Her Red Batti is glowing!! Hahaha
Yes. Bigger.🀣🀣🀣
She is probably in school. Where I should be.🀣🀣🀣