Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Jaya, please Clear, last we saw, Maham is Happy for Zaveda, Not for Jodha, But Now she is requesting, Jodha, Meeting Zaveda, +Jalal because she knows Jodha kindness. But when she knows Zaveda is pregnant, Jodha is also pregnant, feelings of Both point Maham is different, This staze, Maham has no guilt, 

Agree Maham is fed-up or Upset cause of Ak, but she not recalled even Own single Mistake

What is Maham Mind status that time.?

Ayushi, When a person is angry, he will not think logically or sensibly. Only in the later part when he has out with his anguish, that  is after shelling out all the venom, the heart will become empty and only then he or she can think properly. That is what has happened with Maham now. She was hurt beyond repair when she realized her only son (please remember Jalal had already disowned her and stopped treating her as a mother but was addressing her by her name) was dead. For a mother a son is son whether he is a creep or Sahreef. her love for Adham as more like a guilt ride that she deprived him of her love and affection to certain extent while she was busy taking care of Jalal. So to overcome that she had been neglecting his small wrong doings or some of his stubbornness as if she has not noticed it. That was not intentional in the initial stage but by the time she realized where he has gone, he was beyond control and he was using her guilt for his benefit. So she had been bending every now and then for his demands and had even promised him of a royal post as she had a very good control over Jalal. She was more like current day parents (working parents) who will provide their kids with gadgets to compensate their inability to provide quality time to their kids. When she realized her son was killed by her other son who took his share of love and affection and time from her, she was beyond control and that was when she cursed Jodha and Jalal.

Now, when she was all alone in the prison, she was reminiscing all those moments and  how Jodha despite being blamed and cursed came to her rescue and how it was her who gave her the reason for holding the breath. How even after she was adamant to withdraw her curse, Jodha promised to bring her pregnant daughter in law to meet her. May be in between either Resham or Javeeda would have updated her about how was concerned about her health and how Jodha was caring for Javeeda and her child despite the fact that Maham had cursed her own children. May be only then she would have realized what a GEM Jodha is and would have thought if she can be pardoned, that has to be by Jodha and if Jalal has to forgive her, only Jodha can do that miracle.
anael24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hii mansi..gud analysis dear..
well cumin to the episode i liked the open minded way jalal judged cheapu..this definitely proves he is even more teda and wiser now..even if jodha  still cant recognised it...
hmm i always thought that life may has its ups and downs but at the end of our journey..when we enter the house of god..we must forget our anger..arms..and anythin that attach us to our precednt life..bcz aftr dyin our souls must be goin smewhere..and only god cn sanctinned us according to our deeds..so here for ma i guss she recognisd these were her last days..and hw much ruckus she may have created and the torments she has displayed are now workin her mind..for the last breaths god gives  us all ..i think its mostly to admit to our selves that finallly our journey came to an end and we have the options either to chose bw dyin peacefully n havin the sentiment that we have been loved despite our mischiefs or simply to die without an iota of how cruel or bad our life has resulted in...
im happy that jo is givin this opportunity to ma..jl may nt see this but with jo he ll surely understnd tht for a soul to be relievd only the feeling of bein loved or have been lovd cn help...
and after a long tym i too loved the akdha scene yar..but as always interrupted by a 3rd persn..tellin u truth i wuld nt mind if we culd hv 20 mins of akdha romnce only..
abstract2 thumbnail
Gotta say, this show seems to be very interesting.
I haven't seen it from the start yet and just caught a few episodes. But they are certainly good enough for 30 minutes of entertainment.
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One more post from Diksha (which she wrote in response to middy's thread last night and has asked me to re-post it here!

wonderful post , Mads... ahhh after many days i m getting some time for myself and my JA... and they gave us such wonderful episode...

agreed with every word of urs... AkDha were just too good today... and if u have noticed, the oh so romantic scene in the begining was actually different and more cozy today... what hap to CVs suddenly??? director changed??? how come suddenly they started getting good ideas abt AkDha scenes together??? anyway, i m happy...

regards AkDha scene in the end of episode... Jalal is asking her when she will understand how much he loves her and kids... be sure, after MA's death, and later when Jo will console Jalal, he only will be the one to say, nobody understands him better than Jo... even better than he understands sometimes what will be good for himself... what will give him true satisfaction and peace... only Jo understands that, and that he is proud that she is his begum, his love and mother to his kid...

just when Maham will breath her last, not only will she accept Jo as Jalal's true wife, but as a true Mallika -E-Hind... she will take her curse back and thank Jo for fulfilling her last wish that Jalal calls her Badi Ammi... she will finally tell Jo that she is giving Jo her son (Jalal) by all heart and good wishes, coz she knows only Jo can give him all love and strength , he deserves... and that moment Jalal will be the one who will be happiest and most proud person that Jo is his life...

how i wish, those CVs continue with this super powerful play of emotions and show it in proper way...

anyway, tom MA will break down in front of Jo and beg to her for Jalal's words ... thursday MA death sequence, and friday, Jalal's emotional break down... all powerful episodes...

hope not to see that cheap SD for remaining episodes of the week...
skanda12 thumbnail
@Diksha:

Both your posts are beautiful ... the one you sent me by PM and the one you had posted on Maddy's thread last night.

You know Diksha, even I was having mixed feelings about maham after seeing nearly 300 episodes of her awful saazishes. I have written one last bit in my post that sums up how I feel.

But don't you all think that in a way Maham is and has always been spectacularly feared? Even on her last legs she continues to imbue people with the fear that she can be at her most treacherous and operate through henchpersons and have remote control over people's lives. Very few villains are so feared even to the edge of death! She needs a round of applause to have achieved that status!

Regarding the improvement in the love between Jodha and Jalal one scne summed it up for me. We have seen plenty of times he puts his head in her lap or pulls her to himself in a hug or kisses her forehead. But yesterday they were lying in bed with Jodha's head on his chest. That sort of rang bells in my head that the "love" is getting a new look!
Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mansi I have a slightly different take.

Jalal was not woken up by SD's opening the secret door.  He was woken up by the slight noise outside of Jodha's hojara.  Resham was not inside the hojara but was hovering outside to meet Jodha.  Jalal woke after that sound and he went to entrance to Jodha's hojara where he found Resham lurking.  Jalal is so concerned and worried about Jodha's safety and the bad dua by MA is in his mind constantly he just straight away went to his worst fear - MA had sent Resham to harm Jodha.

Just as Jalal was shouting on Resham the reflection of mashal light in Jodha's hojara caught his eye.  This is why Jalal told for Resham to be taken away and immediately rushed inside the hojara to check the light source and found the hidden latticed door.  I wonder if SD has got this done secretly cos when Khyber had come inside surang he was outside of Jodha's hojara and had walked via entrance door.

Jodha was so preoccupied with Resham and MA that she did not even think much about surang and Jalal going inside it.  Of course Jalal was immediately followed by soldiers this is why SD did not kill him (as he told bigbeard!)

So in a sense Resham coming there sound alerted Jalal from sleep (not that SD would have been successful otherwise as Jalal is a light sleeper) still SD would have waited for them to fall deep asleep before entering and trying to kill sleeping Jalal.

There is one thing which our absolutely fearless Jodha is scared of!  In any way creating MU between her and Jalal.  So as soon as Zakira said it will affect your relationship Jodha got worried and decided to wait before telling Jalal.

When Jalal, Maan Singh, Todarmal, Etmad Khan and SD were in jail - Jalal keeping an eagle eye on filling the entire surang - it was the next day.

SD said something silly that cos Jodha Begum is pregnant you are bound to worry for her safety only to be ticked off by Jalal saying even if Jodha was not pregnant he would still be as concerned of her safety and of the haram. 😆

When Jalal came to meet Jodha after this it was next morning and by that time Jodha must have got word about the intruder in surang to her hojara this is why she was bit worried. 

I thought of you Mansi when Jalal said from now on he will COME TO STAY AT JODHA'S HOJARA 😃😆👏👏👏  You and me both LOVE this sentence!

Will make separate post about Resham MA.

skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

Beautiful analysis Mansi. It was a Joyous day for all Akdha fans.

It was indeed a beautiful episode. JJ was so adorable today.

As we predicted the Surang scene did not end up as a dream but was played differently than we imagined. I do not think we will get rid off Sharifudin so easily. He might be around in Agra after the twins birth to harm them. Since his father has warned him today, sharifu is going to be very cautious. Only hope now is if they find out BB's baby is deaf because of some Ark given and this can then point to Sharifu.

My favorite scene of today was the last scene where JJ was talking about Mamanga. Jalal was calm, composed and did not burst out in anger at JO. He did confront JO but at the same time he understood her as well. How cutely Jo asked if he was mad at her. Looking at Jo's face, how can Jalal get angry, his heart just melts. He handles her like a precious delicate doll and I am just loving it. Kissi ka Nazar na lage in dono par. True love happens when nothing is expected for in return. The more you give,the more you have. I see this in Akdha.

I have become a huge fan of Zakira. Good advise by her to JO.

I guess Ruks can always ignore Shehenshas orders because she is BEK. What a drama queen she is, could not bear to see her whipping Resham. When I see Ruks watching JJ, a thought always comes to me. You can always seek revenge by creating a better life for yourself.  Because nothing annoys an opponent in your life more than seeing you smile and moving forward with your life after forgiving them. We were annoyed why Jodha kept forgiving Ruks, but now Jodha has Jalal's love and Ruks lost it.

Jodha showing compassion to Mamanga is from her Love to Jalal. I can never agree to that Jodha is doing this for her own selfish reasons. Though Jalal says he has not forgiven Mamanga, he will not be able to say he does not love her any more. He can never hate her. In fact what Jodha is doing now will only help Jalal later. He need not worry that she was not taken care of in her last day.

Jalal, Please do not forget your statement of staying in Jodha begums hojra everyday. Dont worry, even if you forget we will remind you.

Yes indeed. Jalal, please do exactly as Sindhu says. And remember she is the girl who "perfumed" your life!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gem12

Lovely post mansi..sorry dear due to work il not b able to give my take.. a very good epi..specially jolal epi..how both understood eachother..thr unconditional love made us to get hooked to this show..Mansi yesterday all thgt attack on jo and to harm jo and babies..later sharif and his father planned to do fake attack on jalal and save him to get in his goodbooks..but wat if instead of sharif jo saves jallu frm fake attack and the attacker may get caught and spill d beans abt sharif..thus he tries to flee to save himself..jo mgt get to no abt this attack thru some source like resham or javeda..in sbs also its said attack on jallu ..jo saves him..wat if jo saves jallu frm fake attack..thus sharif il get caught and flee..

That is exactly what may happen and then the whole world will know that the father of Sharif is an ever bigger jackass than Sharif himself!😆😆😆😆😆😆
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

I am not sure if say this you may call me gone nuts but for the last 3 days, I am more attached to Maham and her plight. The one who was controlling the whole Mughal sultanate just with her eyes and voice, could not win to attract the attention of the door keepers and had to throw a mug to draw their attention. The one who doesn't want any favours from a Rajvanshi lady, had to relay on her to check on her daughter in law and also to meet her daughter in law, she had to put in a indirect request to the same Rajvanshi lady whom she had been hating ever since their very first meeting. However may be her hatred to Jodha, she knew by heart that this lady is kind and considerate and only she could take a good care of her DIL who is going to be a mother soon.

She knew very well that never did Jodha tried to pull Jalal from her nor she never went against her. All she did was protecting her husband and loving him. She knew if Jalal had to be successful, a supporting force like Jodha is required for him as he can't relay on any other person in the sultanate. A dying person always will reminisce about his past deeds at the threshold of death and Maham would have realized what all wrong she did to Jodha and Jalal. Even after that if Jodha could pay her visits and try to ease her pain and make it easy for her to die was never expected  by Maham. Like any other dying person even Maham wants to meet her children before death and out of her 2 kids, one is dead and the other treats her as dead. So she had no other option but to request Jodha to meet her son one last time and be called as Maa. She knew that once she is out of Agra, her Jalal will not meet her before death and she so wanted to meet him and see him once and relish the moments of mother son bond once.

May be Todarmalji will inform Jalal that Maham is in no condituion to shift (travel) and aby such attempt may cause her death. That would have made Jodha to resolve on meeting Maham once and give her the assurance that she will take care of her DIL. That could be the time, when Maham ask her to arrange one meeting with Jalal and may be during that meeting she will breath her last while being in Jalal's folds. She may request him to do her last riots as he is the only living son she has and the other is already gone ahead of her to welcome to the heavenly abode.

Hey Jaya, today everyone seems in a mood to appreciate Maham! Good, good, good ... she deserves some elaborate parting words of praise and empathy!😃😃😃😃😃
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAfanCharu

Awesome , awesome analysis , Mansi .👏

I loved your description of Shariffuddin's surang visit and Rukkaiyya's hysterical behavior . 
Paper tiger, procrastinator and flunk -pulper , are words that describe SD perfectly .😛

Overall , the episode was a good one . I thoroughly enjoyed watching it . 
We are getting to see the 'return' of the sharp shehenshah . I simply loved the way in which he smelt something fishy about SD's overt enthusiasm about the surang intruder and asked Ahtmad Khan to keep a watch on him .
What do I say about the camaraderie between Jalal and Jodha ? Watching them together today was an Awww moment . I am in seventh heaven . They both are at ease and in complete harmony with each other . They both understand each other's mind without uttering a single word . Her pure and kind heart is worried about the well being of Maham ignoring all her negativities . Jalal on the other hand is unaware of Maham's actual state , is worried about Jodha's safety and is ready to move Maham to Delhi , thinking that she had a role to play in sending the intruder into the surang . 
I know that there were media reports of SD fleeing Agra . I do not want that to happen . I want both Bakshi and Jalal to punish him . He deserves punishment for ogling at Jodha . It would be my pleasure to see him getting beaten up by Jalal .
Besides getting drapes to cover all the windows , Jodha needs doors to all entrances/exits to her hojra , so that nobody walks in and disturbs her quiet one-on-one time with Jalal . More so now , because he intends to stay with her all the time . 
Coming to my pet peeve Rukkaiyya . Honestly she is the one that needs all that whipping . This woman has no semblance of calmness, patience , tolerance , grace and dignity or the poise befitting royalty leave alone a mother  . She was yelling and screaming like a woman possessed and is slowly and steadily becoming a huge irritant for Jalal . I dread to think about the condition of any child that will be raised by this hysterical woman. You are absolutely right by saying that today's bout of uncontrollable hysteria from her alone would be enough for Jalal to revoke the promissory note . I want her to slip and commit a blunder and get caught . 
I guess we will see progress in the expose of Sharifuddin and Agra mahal wasis bidding their final goodbyes to Mahamanga during the course of the week . 
The Creatives seem to be getting back into their groove and have given us reason to praise them , hopefully this is not short lived .

At the end of this serial a special Nobel Prize in Hysteria needs to be given to Ruq! I agree with your views on her! And yes, this one act of yesterday alone should help revoke her promissory note!

And yes, what has happened to the CVs suddenly. they are surprisingly doing a good job all of a sudden?😆😆😆😆😆