Two visitors in the night to Jodha's room - with different agendas! - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ---jais---

Beautiful take mansi.
After a long time i really liked the episode. There were everything which i missed in few days ago. There were a good script, a better dialogue to jodha, romance, little bit nokjhok, jalal presence of mind and also ruk screeching.
I loved jodha and jalal scene alot. In their first scene there was nok jhok , romance, the couple comfortable . Everything was there. And uper se jodha in open hair she look so beautiful.
And in their second scene which i was missing from along time a better dialogue to jodha it was there and thats why i liked that part more. Both talked in maturity, both understand to each other so well. Jalal understand that it jodha goodness that what mahamanga did to her but she cannot ignore her and will visit her. For safty of jodha and children he took decision to send away mahamanga delhi. And jodha can understand jalal in which agony he is going through. She understand jalal still care for mahamanga but the word of maham has hurted him so much he did not want to meet her but the sadness in his face to hear illness of maham was so visible .
I like this a mature communication between them alot. Yesterday episode was very good.

Yes see how universally everyone loved the Jo-Ja scenes? Could the CVs not have done this kind of thing long ago?
Originally posted by -Gitanjali-

Nice post Mansi
What else can be expected of Shariff then killing off his loyals when he needs . Shareef himself is the epitome of immorality in the show. Good thing that came out of it all was that the Surang got closed/ Jalal does not trust Shareef and as you say Shareef is not capable of plotting accurately 
but bigbeard is capable. Shareef has a much more cunning dad than himself. In fact I think we now have a male counterpart of Maham. And unlike Maham this male counterpart has no affection for Jalal

Jodha has a big heart that has been established long back and her compassion for Maham comes from her love for Jalal and his family and those who have ever helped him. But Jodha uttered another lie yesterday that she had called Resham. Is she turning into a serial liar? Anyways I liked the way Jalal tried to explain to her that he cares for her and is worried. It was a wonderful scene.

Mansi again Rukaaiya did it. She treated Jodha like the surrogate mother of her child. She said in her womb not only Jodha's but her child is also there.
And how Jalal just quietly takes all her tantrums and violant behaviour I dont understand.He was so calm and composed with Rukkaiya as if what she was doing was like a wrap on the wrist.
The scene of the day was Jalal Jodha scene  where he tells her that he is worried  

Nandini don't praise Sharif's dad's brains too much till we see exactly what kind of  "fake attack" on jalal he plans and let's see also if he's able to pull it off. He could be worse than Sharif although he shows off so much to his son!

And yes, yaar, Ruq was treating Jodha as if she's a womb-on-hire!
Originally posted by anael24

hii mansi..gud analysis dear..
well cumin to the episode i liked the open minded way jalal judged cheapu..this definitely proves he is even more teda and wiser now..even if jodha  still cant recognised it...
hmm i always thought that life may has its ups and downs but at the end of our journey..when we enter the house of god..we must forget our anger..arms..and anythin that attach us to our precednt life..bcz aftr dyin our souls must be goin smewhere..and only god cn sanctinned us according to our deeds..so here for ma i guss she recognisd these were her last days..and hw much ruckus she may have created and the torments she has displayed are now workin her mind..for the last breaths god gives  us all ..i think its mostly to admit to our selves that finallly our journey came to an end and we have the options either to chose bw dyin peacefully n havin the sentiment that we have been loved despite our mischiefs or simply to die without an iota of how cruel or bad our life has resulted in...
im happy that jo is givin this opportunity to ma..jl may nt see this but with jo he ll surely understnd tht for a soul to be relievd only the feeling of bein loved or have been lovd cn help...
and after a long tym i too loved the akdha scene yar..but as always interrupted by a 3rd persn..tellin u truth i wuld nt mind if we culd hv 20 mins of akdha romnce only..

I think today's episode will be quite sentimental as Todarmal and Jodha both tell Jalal how badly off Maham's health is and what her last wish is! Be ready for a lot of crying!
Originally posted by abstract2

Gotta say, this show seems to be very interesting.
I haven't seen it from the start yet and just caught a few episodes. But they are certainly good enough for 30 minutes of entertainment.

Hope you are able to do a quick catch-up of 300 episodes!😲😆😆😆😆
Jodha was worried about MA and thinking of telling Jalal why Resham had come because it was late night and if Resham was hovering outside to urgently meet Jodha must have been cos MA health had taken worse turn.

Jodha was worried that with Resham under arrest there will be nobody to keep an eye on MA's health.  This is what she was worried about talking with Zakira.

Ruk flogging Resham just showed Jalal the STARK difference between Jodha and Ruk.  Which was further reinforced when Ruk talked later in his hojara.

When Jodha told him she had called Resham to enquire about MA's health and Jodha told him how MA had not eaten for day nor had water, she was sinking in her agony and depression - was in last days of her life - Jalal was pained for MA also.  Jalal went away from there cos he did not want to show any emotion.

This is why Jalal not even once asked Jodha not to visit MA.  Jalal knows how without malice and large hearted Jodha is.  Jalal is worried about Jodha and babies safety cos he still knows the pull and influence MA has in his palace and he is worried sick of that.  The bad dua is always at the back of his mind - not cos he is very particularly superstitious but because it was given by the one he considered his mother-like and her words still hold meaning to him.

Jalal has hardened his heart towards MA but he still could not hear about her state and felt pain.  Jalal told Jodha simply that as long as MA is there Jodha will go to meet her, he knows.  This is why he tried to send MA to Delhi.  Jalal has the image of fire spitting MA who he punished and the the cursing arrogant one.

Jodha realized how worried Jalal is about her safety and their babies so when he told her he is left with worry for her why she does this - Jodha told him from Resham approaching her.

Jalal not even once told Jodha do not go to meet MA, cos she knows if MA is sick she cannot stay away.  This is why he sent MA away instead.

If his relationship with MA was like before Jalal would not have budged from MA's bedside, made Hakima's life hell by asking her to make MA well somehow.  Somewhere inside Jalal the love for MA is still there this is why he could not bear to hear about her ill health.  This is why Jalal knows that it is only Jodha who can see inside him and is keep doing for MA what Jodha can for his sake.

When Ruk bad mouthed MA saying she deserves no love, Jalal gave Ruk a single look that spoke volumes!  It was how less you know me, how can you even think that MA being in this condition can make me feel any good? 

WE all thought this is MA glorification at her death but this is MORE.  This is to show us how much Jalal worshiped MA. 

Jodha is his everything now, but she knows how hurt he has been by MA and her curse.  This is one wound he will carry inside his heart what MA did to him.  Jalal is not even bothered about the political plotting and takht stuff, all he cares about HIS Badi Ammi cursed his unborn babies.

When Jodha will make MA take back her curse and Jalal will find peace with MA before MA's death it is Jalal who will find healing.  That he did not end one of the most important relationship of his life at very ugly turn. Rather he would have made peace with MA and later Jalal will realize how much Jodha loves him.

Jodha forgot all that MA did to her - cos she can ONLY think about Jalal.  When Jalal makes his peace with MA and her curse is removed - he will find the peace in his heart that only Jodha could have made possible.

Jalal will realize how much Jodha loves him.

Originally posted by MaddyO

Mansi I have a slightly different take.

Jalal was not woken up by SD's opening the secret door.  He was woken up by the slight noise outside of Jodha's hojara.  Resham was not inside the hojara but was hovering outside to meet Jodha.  Jalal woke after that sound and he went to entrance to Jodha's hojara where he found Resham lurking.  Jalal is so concerned and worried about Jodha's safety and the bad dua by MA is in his mind constantly he just straight away went to his worst fear - MA had sent Resham to harm Jodha.

Just as Jalal was shouting on Resham the reflection of mashal light in Jodha's hojara caught his eye.  This is why Jalal told for Resham to be taken away and immediately rushed inside the hojara to check the light source and found the hidden latticed door.  I wonder if SD has got this done secretly cos when Khyber had come inside surang he was outside of Jodha's hojara and had walked via entrance door.

Yes exactly Maddy, I also remembered that Khyber walked in through the front door of Jodha's hojra and not through the surang entrance. But then I told myself that maybe he first entered through the surang, went out of the room to look around and then came back into the room via the front door to look at Jo.

But thanks for telling me that the noise Jalal heard was from resham outside the door.

Jodha was so preoccupied with Resham and MA that she did not even think much about surang and Jalal going inside it.  Of course Jalal was immediately followed by soldiers this is why SD did not kill him (as he told bigbeard!)

So in a sense Resham coming there sound alerted Jalal from sleep (not that SD would have been successful otherwise as Jalal is a light sleeper) still SD would have waited for them to fall deep asleep before entering and trying to kill sleeping Jalal.

You know what Maddy this Resham and Sharif being in the room at the same time momentarily gave me a doubt whether they were both in cahoots!😲😲😲😲

There is one thing which our absolutely fearless Jodha is scared of!  In any way creating MU between her and Jalal.  So as soon as Zakira said it will affect your relationship Jodha got worried and decided to wait before telling Jalal.

When Jalal, Maan Singh, Todarmal, Etmad Khan and SD were in jail - Jalal keeping an eagle eye on filling the entire surang - it was the next day.

SD said something silly that cos Jodha Begum is pregnant you are bound to worry for her safety only to be ticked off by Jalal saying even if Jodha was not pregnant he would still be as concerned of her safety and of the haram. 😆

When Jalal came to meet Jodha after this it was next morning and by that time Jodha must have got word about the intruder in surang to her hojara this is why she was bit worried. 

I thought of you Mansi when Jalal said from now on he will COME TO STAY AT JODHA'S HOJARA 😃😆👏👏👏  You and me both LOVE this sentence!

I just did a double-take and went and ate some ice-cream from the fridge to celebrate!

Will make separate post about Resham MA.

Mansi I have a slightly different take.

Jalal was not woken up by SD's opening the secret door.  He was woken up by the slight noise outside of Jodha's hojara.  Resham was not inside the hojara but was hovering outside to meet Jodha.  Jalal woke after that sound and he went to entrance to Jodha's hojara where he found Resham lurking.  Jalal is so concerned and worried about Jodha's safety and the bad dua by MA is in his mind constantly he just straight away went to his worst fear - MA had sent Resham to harm Jodha.

Just as Jalal was shouting on Resham the reflection of mashal light in Jodha's hojara caught his eye.  This is why Jalal told for Resham to be taken away and immediately rushed inside the hojara to check the light source and found the hidden latticed door.  I wonder if SD has got this done secretly cos when Khyber had come inside surang he was outside of Jodha's hojara and had walked via entrance door.

Jodha was so preoccupied with Resham and MA that she did not even think much about surang and Jalal going inside it.  Of course Jalal was immediately followed by soldiers this is why SD did not kill him (as he told bigbeard!)

So in a sense Resham coming there sound alerted Jalal from sleep (not that SD would have been successful otherwise as Jalal is a light sleeper) still SD would have waited for them to fall deep asleep before entering and trying to kill sleeping Jalal.

There is one thing which our absolutely fearless Jodha is scared of!  In any way creating MU between her and Jalal.  So as soon as Zakira said it will affect your relationship Jodha got worried and decided to wait before telling Jalal.

When Jalal, Maan Singh, Todarmal, Etmad Khan and SD were in jail - Jalal keeping an eagle eye on filling the entire surang - it was the next day.

SD said something silly that cos Jodha Begum is pregnant you are bound to worry for her safety only to be ticked off by Jalal saying even if Jodha was not pregnant he would still be as concerned of her safety and of the haram. 😆

When Jalal came to meet Jodha after this it was next morning and by that time Jodha must have got word about the intruder in surang to her hojara this is why she was bit worried. 

I thought of you Mansi when Jalal said from now on he will COME TO STAY AT JODHA'S HOJARA 😃😆👏👏👏  You and me both LOVE this sentence!

Will make separate post about Resham MA.

Hi, one thing is still bothering me is that despite Jalal doubting Sharif for his extra loyalty, even he thought about how Sharif was the one who killed the supposed to be the attacker, why not others. But one thing he missed is the fact that how come it was Sahrif in common when some one entered Jodha's hojra through secret door, how come he was the one to notice Khaiber then and this attacker now? Why he was not staying with his wife and kid at that late hour of night and gone to jail (even earlier he had gone to jail and found Khaiber missing. Why he keeps going to prison at night? If he had entered the Surang after that intruder, how the hell did the trap door closed again on its own?

So may be Jalal realized all these things and that could be the reason he asked SD to be under close surveillance and that has tobe done without his knowledge. But how come all (Jalal, MS, Todaraml fail to notice the eavesdropper, the supposed to be pious Maulvi?

btw, will they use BB's child to show their wafadhari by exposing it the arranged assassin that he cared less for his own child and cared more for Jalal's safety and the enemy killed his child while escaping but still Sharif got him by using arrow???????

Jodha was worried about MA and thinking of telling Jalal why Resham had come because it was late night and if Resham was hovering outside to urgently meet Jodha must have been cos MA health had taken worse turn.

Jodha was worried that with Resham under arrest there will be nobody to keep an eye on MA's health.  This is what she was worried about talking with Zakira.

Ruk flogging Resham just showed Jalal the STARK difference between Jodha and Ruk.  Which was further reinforced when Ruk talked later in his hojara.

Maddy, after seeing this whiplashing of Resham by Ruq how can Jalal even think of handing over one baby to her? Is this what the baby will grow up watching every day? Jalal should apply the reverse farman with immediate effect!

When Jodha told him she had called Resham to enquire about MA's health and Jodha told him how MA had not eaten for day nor had water, she was sinking in her agony and depression - was in last days of her life - Jalal was pained for MA also.  Jalal went away from there cos he did not want to show any emotion.

This is why Jalal not even once asked Jodha not to visit MA.  Jalal knows how without malice and large hearted Jodha is.  Jalal is worried about Jodha and babies safety cos he still knows the pull and influence MA has in his palace and he is worried sick of that.  The bad dua is always at the back of his mind - not cos he is very particularly superstitious but because it was given by the one he considered his mother-like and her words still hold meaning to him.

Jalal has hardened his heart towards MA but he still could not hear about her state and felt pain.  Jalal told Jodha simply that as long as MA is there Jodha will go to meet her, he knows.  This is why he tried to send MA to Delhi.  Jalal has the image of fire spitting MA who he punished and the the cursing arrogant one.

I agree that within Jalal also there was a dichotomy .. a corner of love still there for Maham that he is not quite ready to express, but it is there all the same. he was giving telltale signs of it!

Jodha realized how worried Jalal is about her safety and their babies so when he told her he is left with worry for her why she does this - Jodha told him from Resham approaching her.

Jalal not even once told Jodha do not go to meet MA, cos she knows if MA is sick she cannot stay away.  This is why he sent MA away instead.

If his relationship with MA was like before Jalal would not have budged from MA's bedside, made Hakima's life hell by asking her to make MA well somehow.  Somewhere inside Jalal the love for MA is still there this is why he could not bear to hear about her ill health.  This is why Jalal knows that it is only Jodha who can see inside him and is keep doing for MA what Jodha can for his sake.

When Ruk bad mouthed MA saying she deserves no love, Jalal gave Ruk a single look that spoke volumes!  It was how less you know me, how can you even think that MA being in this condition can make me feel any good? 

Yes you WhatsApped me on this one and I took a good look at that scene again after that!

WE all thought this is MA glorification at her death but this is MORE.  This is to show us how much Jalal worshiped MA. 

Jodha is his everything now, but she knows how hurt he has been by MA and her curse.  This is one wound he will carry inside his heart what MA did to him.  Jalal is not even bothered about the political plotting and takht stuff, all he cares about HIS Badi Ammi cursed his unborn babies.

When Jodha will make MA take back her curse and Jalal will find peace with MA before MA's death it is Jalal who will find healing.  That he did not end one of the most important relationship of his life at very ugly turn. Rather he would have made peace with MA and later Jalal will realize how much Jodha loves him.

Jodha forgot all that MA did to her - cos she can ONLY think about Jalal.  When Jalal makes his peace with MA and her curse is removed - he will find the peace in his heart that only Jodha could have made possible.

Jalal will realize how much Jodha loves him.

It is a good  thing that Jodha is involved in the patch up between Jalal and BadiAmmi. Whatever Maham has done or not done, if there is no proper closure for both Maham and Jalal, this negativity will rankle in Jalal's heart always. Everybody needs closure and its better that closure comes when Maham is still feebly alive than if it comes after she's died.

Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by deejagi

Hi, one thing is still bothering me is that despite Jalal doubting Sharif for his extra loyalty, even he thought about how Sharif was the one who killed the supposed to be the attacker, why not others. But one thing he missed is the fact that how come it was Sahrif in common when some one entered Jodha's hojra through secret door, how come he was the one to notice Khaiber then and this attacker now? Why he was not staying with his wife and kid at that late hour of night and gone to jail (even earlier he had gone to jail and found Khaiber missing. Why he keeps going to prison at night? If he had entered the Surang after that intruder, how the hell did the trap door closed again on its own?

So may be Jalal realized all these things and that could be the reason he asked SD to be under close surveillance and that has tobe done without his knowledge. But how come all (Jalal, MS, Todaraml fail to notice the eavesdropper, the supposed to be pious Maulvi?

btw, will they use BB's child to show their wafadhari by exposing it the arranged assassin that he cared less for his own child and cared more for Jalal's safety and the enemy killed his child while escaping but still Sharif got him by using arrow???????

Jaya this IS JALAL and if he even got a whisper of doubt in his mind WHY SD was in surang related to Jodha!  Jalal might first cut his head and then think!

So far Jalal has not thought about THIS!  When he does or if he gets even a hint of SD's eye on Jodha it is curtains for SD!

At Khyber intrusion time SD was on jail watch so maybe Jalal could have thought SD was suspicious about how he had got in.  I don't think Jalal has got a hint of SD eye on Jodha, his suspicion might be that SD had come to kill him.  Remember bigbeard telling him to spend the night at Jodha's so Jalal will think it was only about him.

I am waiting for when Jalal gets hint of SD eye on Jodha 😆😆😆

We are waiting for the possessive Jalal and he knows how beautiful his Jodha Begum is, after that Jalal will not budge from her hojara 😉😆

Very interesting prediction, SD might do something to daughter and put it on attacker on Jalal?  Anything is possible but I think Jalal is now on full suspicion alert about SD.

Jaya this IS JALAL and if he even got a whisper of doubt in his mind WHY SD was in surang related to Jodha!  Jalal might first cut his head and then think!

So far Jalal has not thought about THIS!  When he does or if he gets even a hint of SD's eye on Jodha it is curtains for SD!

At Khyber intrusion time SD was on jail watch so maybe Jalal could have thought SD was suspicious about how he had got in.  I don't think Jalal has got a hint of SD eye on Jodha, his suspicion might be that SD had come to kill him.  Remember bigbeard telling him to spend the night at Jodha's so Jalal will think it was only about him.

I am waiting for when Jalal gets hint of SD eye on Jodha 😆😆😆

We are waiting for the possessive Jalal and he knows how beautiful his Jodha Begum is, after that Jalal will not budge from her hojara 😉😆

Very interesting prediction, SD might do something to daughter and put it on attacker on Jalal?  Anything is possible but I think Jalal is now on full suspicion alert about SD.

Maddy and Jaya, do you remember that important sentence that Jalal tells Ahtmad Khan? He said I want to keep a watch on Sharif rightaway and not let hism loose like I left Adham for a long time and then I woke up! So in a way Jalal has learnt some key lessons from the Adham saga which is going to affect SD now!