Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
The writer of show posted on twitter

maham death on Friday episode with her death a era ends

so Friday is maham death so what we will wtiness today and tomorrow
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mansi isn't this destiny's justice to Jodha.  After what all MA did to spoil Jodha's relationship with Jalal, to separate Jalal from Jodha.  She made Jodha's life in Agra hell. 

THAT

At the end of MA's life she has to beg to Jodha to make Jalal say Badi Ammi to her once.  It is Jodha ONLY who can bring Jalal to meet her.  In her entire life's relationships formed in haram, her lording over everybody in Agra as Vazir and more as Shehenshah's Badi Ammi - MA has to beg to Jodha for finding peace in the end.

What an acknowledgement by MA that she had to beg to this Rajvanshi Begum for bringing Jalal to her for one last wish.

Jodha never cared about her own self, whatever she did for MA at first was cos Resham begged her - for humanity's sake due to Jalal's feelings for MA.
Now Jodha is doing this cos she knows sometime in future when Jalal had come to terms with MA plots - the pain at how their relationship was at MA's death would have rankled him always.

Jodha will give Jalal the healing that will make him more aware how much Jodha loves him.  That she could again be ready to face upto his anger only so that she can bring him peace.  He will know how much Jodha knows his heart that she can do this only for him.

Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

</div>
<div>

Yes see how universally everyone loved the Jo-Ja scenes? Could the CVs not have done this kind of thing long ago?

Mansi, what was not their to loved yesterday episode. Even ruk and shariffudin scene was also there but it could not destory my happy mood. The factor, the charm in a episode i was missing it was there and i hope they continue it.
Well i also love the precap a lady who whole life rule the shehnshah, who always shouted i am supreme and not bow down to a rajwansi begum same lady was begging to jodha to fulfil her last wish which will give her extreme peace . How much circumstances has changed now.Edited by ---jais--- - 9 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgurti

The writer of show posted on twitter

maham death on Friday episode with her death a era ends

so Friday is maham death so what we will wtiness today and tomorrow

Really?  So we are going to get 3 more episodes of MA?  I think Jodha will meet MA today.  Also Javeda might tell her the truth and how much Jodha tried to save her life.

I think BB's baby might pass away before MA's demise.  Cos then Jalal will get so upset about the curse that he will refuse to meet MA.  Then maybe he will get word from Hakima that the baby was given some ark.

Maybe SD attack on Jalal might happen tomorrow.  I think Jodha will try to persuade Jalal to meet MA tomorrow and he will refuse and the shifting of MA etc. 

Friday we might get Jalal come to meet MA.

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I never hated Rukkaiya but her womb on hire behavior is going to make me hate her

preetgurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Really? So we are going to get 3 more episodes of MA? I think Jodha will meet MA today. Also Javeda might tell her the truth and how much Jodha tried to save her life.

I think BB's baby might pass away before MA's demise. Cos then Jalal will get so upset about the curse that he will refuse to meet MA. Then maybe he will get word from Hakima that the baby was given some ark.

Maybe SD attack on Jalal might happen tomorrow. I think Jodha will try to persuade Jalal to meet MA tomorrow and he will refuse and the shifting of MA etc.

Friday we might get Jalal come to meet MA.
</font>

I feel bakshi baby will not die and I feel today maham jodha scene will be so imp and tmr jodha req jalal
maham a person who never asked any favour in her life will ask one from the person she hated most
jodha
actually with jodha it was her religion that effect maham alot and her goodness
and now I am waiting for that

btw I feel u were right cheapu giving some kind of ark to kid
preetgurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

I never hated Rukkaiya but her womb on hire behavior is going to make me hate her

All said and done but how cruel she is did she realy have any feeling how can to be mother don't have any feeling

hunter chodo how she hit resham ftom her legs was realy a torture sight ti see
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey mansi di😊😊
missed a lot in these two weeks due to heavy work 😭😭😕 couldn't reply to PMs I received , a big "sorry " for that 😳
regarding episodes till date from bakshi's delivery , there is a lot that have happened which I knew would be late to discuss it now in the post 😕 
but I m now quite confident that CVS have now taken care of our TE 😉😛👏  for which I m so happy🥳 atlast CVS are now relieving us of MA ( at least one villain from JA😳 ) wonder wen we ll get rid of ruqu 😭 let's hope by breaking coconuts for a grand bhadhapod for ruq in dek ( hope so 🥱) to happen 😃😉
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: preetgurti

All said and done but how cruel she is did she realy have any feeling how can to be mother don't have any feeling

hunter chodo how she hit resham ftom her legs was realy a torture sight ti see

How I wished Resham to snatch that hunter lash her once. Yes in those days, the gulams / Daasis / bandhis / KW were treated less than the dogs.

And the worst was she screamed that it is not just Jodha's child but her child also is there in Jodha's womb, so she will not tolerate or allow things happen like this.
preetgurti thumbnail
She will stoop low

what kinda nd of bakwaas is this now
New tt article

Rukkaiya to plan evil for Jodha to get her out of Jalal's life in Jodha Akbar'September 17, 2014 IndiaTellyTalkies Team Telly News 0 CommentsRukkaiya to plan evil for Jodha to get her out of Jalal's life in Jodha Akbar'In coming episodes Shareefuddin plans to attack Jalal through tunnel which connects to Jodha's chamber but his plans fail and so he waits for the right chance to get rid of Jalal.As told earlier Maham Anga and Jalal will be having a Emotional good bye and although Jalal is angry with her deeds he will be sad of losing a mother in his life.Further Rukkaiya is her own plans to get the position of Mariam-uz-zamani.But as Jalal has already told the first child will be Jodha's she decides to plan on Jodha to get rid of her.As Jalal is excited for his kids Rukkaiya thinks after getting one child from Jodha she will put her in trouble where other child will be in danger so that Jalal will hate Jodha for being careless and kick her out.Rukkaiya thinks this step will ultimately lead her to be Mariam-uz-zamani.But we also hear that soon Jodha will get to know Rukkaiya's intentions and will think it might be a wrong decision to give her child to her.But what will Jodha do now ?Will Rukkaiya be able get Mariam-uz-zamani position ? obviously not !!! So we have to watch out how Jodha will fight out this.Do Keep up the space for more updates