Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: deejagi

</div>
<div>

How I wished Resham to snatch that hunter lash her once. Yes in those days, the gulams / Daasis / bandhis / KW were treated less than the dogs.

And the worst was she screamed that it is not just Jodha's child but her child also is there in Jodha's womb, so she will not tolerate or allow things happen like this.

that moment it was like
jalal ruq madly in love having kid and jodha is surrogate mother
ashpat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis. 
I have not had time to post much on forum due to busy schedule. Got some time today.

I loved Akdha scenes. I was in akdhaland foe few mins. When jalal said he is going to be staying with jodha from now on, i had my hands in air cheering the moments by wohoo and yesss. I hooe cvs remember this dialogue.

I am ready to c MA aplogizing ti akdha and die. It better be worth the tortue of MA .

karishma.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi mansi. I'm just posting the same thing I posted on maddy's thread. Sorry for the late post. Yesterday's episode surely was an amazing one interms of the jolal scenes.  The writers are completely capable, then why dont they give us these type of lovely episodes more often? Even i dying to see a rain romance between our leads. If a mere scene of cuddling in bed can give us so much happiness, imagine what a rain romance will do. We all go crazy enough to forgive the creatives for all the rukaiya and sharrif bad tracks till now. Anyways, the best part is that jodha and jalal have reached this beautiful state in a realtionship, that they donot even need to talk to understand each other. Jodha well knows that jalal carries the raw wound of maham and that he will always be in pain for the rest of his life is this matter is not sorted out before her death. Jalal too knows that she will be drawn towards maham due to her kind nature and large heart and that is why even if it hurts him he sends maham to delhi. IT is jodha whom he is worried about and does not trust maham. Believe me maddy at the end of this maham death, jalal wil be the most happy to have sorted this out as maham will take back the curse and accept jodha not only as jalal's wife but also as mallika. the day bfore ysterday's episode we saw her inspite of her hatred she did request jodha to meet javeda as even if she disliked jodha, jodha was the only one in the palace who was even worried of her existence. So she began softening towards her. BUt there was soe hatred left cause she still feels that jodha took jalal away from her. BUt in the precap, we can see that she finally breaks down in front of jodha and tells her her last wish. Jodha will fulfill it through jalal and maham will finally realise jodha's goodness and take back the curse, much to jalal's relief. i think it will be maham who will tell jalal that she is leaving him to jodha and that she is sure that jodha will always be there for him. Jalal will realise that jodha is well aware of even his unsaid wounds and has cured them that he has a peaceful mind. He will be proud to have her as his wife who cares of all his needs whether spoken or not. I knew that sharrif will not be caught so soon. I agree on your theory that he may be drugging the baby caue when jodha sang the lori, she slept after hearing it. So she is definitely not born deaf. Big beard is going to replace maham as the villain and is going to instigate religious revolts against jalal. Well all i can tell the cvs, is keep it up and dont let us down. Keep giving us such episodes!! And jodha's make up has improved , but you still have a long way to reach the post marriage look!!!
Moreover I feel that this will be the attack from which jodha will rescue jalal. Big beards fake attack. Instead of absolving sharrif, it may increase jalal's suspicion on sharrif. Possible if he uses his daughter in the process. 
By the way mansi, I did read an article that rukaiya is planning to show jodha as an irresponsible mother and complain to jalal, and jodha will realise her intensions and will be worried to hand over the kid to rukaiya. So what do you think mansi ? Jalal won't find out about her?jodha will expose her? You are right mansi, jalal should have invoked that Farman yesterday itself. He was disgusted with ruks. He is just tolerating her as someone who has to be acknowledged. Like a third person between him and jodha. Wait for 2 things ruks exposure and public humiliation and jalal knowing that sharrif leeches jodha!!!!!
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Love ur analysis n also loved yesterday's episode...
Wt will makers loose if they give episodes like yesterday...
A person like rukiye talking about moral,ethics n humanity doesn't suit...hope makers keep this mind all what she has done...
I think rukiye real motive will come in the track that will revolve around her as current track is about mahammanga...
One thing I hv learned unless smthng is in the track it wont vr given importance like jodhas pregnancy...during Khyber it was forgotten that she is pregnant n nobody cared about the stress she was given bt now people r careful with her as this track wz about her pregnancy...

Best scene wz when jalal declared thay he wid be spending his night's will jodha...waiting fr it...
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preetgurti

All said and done but how cruel she is did she realy have any feeling how can to be mother don't have any feeling

hunter chodo how she hit resham ftom her legs was realy a torture sight ti see

She has no feeling for anyone

all she is bothered about is her precious Audha 
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mansi enjoyed the episode..It has good JJ scenes .. I liked when Jallu sleep on JO lap says he always think about the kids, JO cutely ask did he not miss the kids MOM...

I liked the way JJ scenes has more comfortable & Jalaal saying that he will from now on sleep with her daily...

SD is clever & used his mind and killed the solider and show before Jalaal that he came to protect him... I also liked Jalaal  TEDAness in suspecting SD showing WAFFADARI , but SD cunning father hear it now SD will again going to get Jalaal faith..

I liked the last JJ scene which is emotional, who can understand JO more than Jalaal... I liked Jalaal was not angry but also make her understand his  motive to protect his Jo & children and his decision of sending MA out of Agra...Jo didn't argue much.. I liked forhead kiss shows he understand JO's heart & also kissing on hands show his concern for her & children..

Now SD men will attack Jalaal & SD himself save Jalaal gaining his faith also, while JO might get suspicious of leechad Shariff...

Mansi no one in the harem came to see MA even in this condition nor Jalaal nor HB or some one .. Even if she has to meet Javeeda she has to take permission, but JO the women she hated more he only coming asking for her health ..

I think Jo went to from now on she wouldn't see her face as Jalaal will moving MA to Delhi... That will hurt her and will pain her if she dies also Jalaal will not come to meet her... Now MA last wish is just to look Jalaal (her son) once and hear from his mouth badi ammi, for that she has to plead only JO will be try to bring his son to her...

I am waiting to see how Jallu will agree to meet MA...

ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi, Mansi, Good analysis,

1  Episode Was Good, & i liked,Episode showed, First time Akdha realtionship, as a Couple wise Growing, Main is Both are creating Eachother Space. If Couple not creats  space between them,mostely problems comes, then, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;we saw in past. But Now they know eachother well, Understands eachother;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Not shouts Little talks. also knows which will hurt 
Other, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;But In thoughts differences,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Which Is ONE,Their Love which increasing Day By Day

Yee Kaha aaa Gaye Hum, yuu Hee sath chalte, chalte.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Teri baho mee hee Janm,
Mere, Jism-o-jann pighalte

So After Long Time, Akdha Together,πŸ˜‰& spending Night.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Movements they shared, Cosy Cosy,πŸ˜‰,

Song Land, Roop Tera Mastana Payar, Mera Deewana, Bhool Koi Hum see Naa Hoo Jaye.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
So Jalal will now Live in Jodha Hozara;;;;;;;;;;;Jodha feels secure Jalal presence.πŸ€ͺ
So Episode was Fresh.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

2, First time saw, Jodha also accepted, Jalal from Heart, Her talks was, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;similer to Simple Wife,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;who also wants to spend some time, With Husband;;;;;;;;But now she is not feeling Shyness;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;She is enjoying that Movements, in Comforable jone.
same Jalal  As A Husband +As A Becoming father;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;he is More awaring, from his duties;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;& taking right decesions.Right Time.''''

3  Jalal listening skill is very sharp, So Listening sound, He always awares.Reshum, +sharrif same time;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Both things can happen.

a, Is  Reshum is safe Alarm for Jalal  Yesterday, by destiny ?

b, Reshum +sharrif United, Because Reshum knows, Maham is going to near death, so Reshum choosed  Sharrif;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;πŸ˜•

c, Why Sharrif Not killed Jalal, It means Sharrif Will Power is Not strong, Or we can say,
When his Mind will say Attack then he will Attack;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Securing Own.?or Backstubbing.

d,   Sharrif is on the eyes of , Jalal now, But Sharrif father is Awaring Now;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;& he sought out, This Problem Slouation;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;But i think sharrif is A Weak, Person, He will put On danger, & suspected Again Own.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

e,;Zakira  advice was good, But When Akdha talked, Realtionship reached already Healthy Jone,;;;;;;;;;;; So  Cuople should try to not Hide talks Now.;;;;;;;;;;;;  This will do more Healthy their realtionship, Both level, Transeperent level +understanding Level, 

Last secene;

Ruk Always Hurts Others, Beating is Suppose Her energy,😑 πŸ˜‘, But surprise thing is this, She not listens Jalal;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;So this Nature after adopting child become , Problem for Akdha & Because we know child will not survive;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ruk reaction what, Comes lets see.

Ruk changed chanta to Hunterwali.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Liked Jodha Truth,

Innocence Jodha asked, Jalal You upset With Me.πŸ˜‰ sweet secene

secene was beautiful, couple understanding, came out From Heart. Jalal now knows if he will stop Jodha she will sure go, But

As A King Or As A Husband, He  can't see, Wife should feel tense in Pregnancey Staze, or Feel pressurise cause of Maham. so he choosed prisioner should be shift.

Grace of this secene was DUTY +EMOTIONS Both Covered, by, Proper Manner, & i think Both understand this.so little little progress, is Coming both of Realtions,

When Duty +emotions Travels Comes, UP-downs natyrally comes, But couple understanding Eachother,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;So Way will be Become Easy;;;;;;;;;;;⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Song Land;
Mera payar bhee tuu hee Yee Bahar bhee tuu hee tuu hee Nazro mee Jane TamanaaπŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sharrif  will try to come Now in jalal Good list, so Again, More Planning on the floor.

innocence, Person murder Lots of Agra Place;;;;;;;; But when will Notice, confuse.Maham all truth will out or not,πŸ˜•

But One thing more Sharrif or Ruk, Both are watching Akdha Lovely movements;;;;;;But Couple not disturbed;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Cv some time Gives surprise Package.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by ayushimehra - 9 years ago
ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat to say about the epi...I just loved it😳
Just waiting for MA to die so that focuss will shift on Sharif n Ruq

anyways Epi was awesome...I am stll in akdha land😳
ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gem12

Lovely post mansi..sorry dear due to work il not b able to give my take.. a very good epi..specially jolal epi..how both understood eachother..thr unconditional love made us to get hooked to this show..Mansi yesterday all thgt attack on jo and to harm jo and babies..later sharif and his father planned to do fake attack on jalal and save him to get in his goodbooks..but wat if instead of sharif jo saves jallu frm fake attack and the attacker may get caught and spill d beans abt sharif..thus he tries to flee to save himself..jo mgt get to no abt this attack thru some source like resham or javeda..in sbs also its said attack on jallu ..jo saves him..wat if jo saves jallu frm fake attack..thus sharif il get caught and flee..

@ bold   Me too thinking the same
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the episode Mansi...it had everything.
I can see a new level of trust, understanding and love between JJ.❀️
Before going there I want to talk about Sharif...this is how CVs shock us!! what we thought and we we got!? we were thinking there will be a fight between Jalal and Sharif and Sharif will flee from there and later will attack him in a war...and here we got Sharif's witty act!😳 and the war will take place to show his so called wafadaari!πŸ˜•
that is why I never predict tracks...CVs ke dimag mein toh kuch aur hi chalta hai!πŸ€ͺ
Jalal showed his tedhapan by appointing Ahtmad Khan to spy on Sharif but lil did he know Sharif's evil father overheard the whole thing!πŸ˜” uuurrghhh...Agra mein vamps ki kami nahi! ek jata hai toh 2 aur ajate hai.😑 But I loved Jalal..."wafadaari dikhane mein aur wafadaari nibhane mein farak hota hai" it was seeti maar⭐️

now coming to JJ...what more can I say...the initial romance took my heart away..mere liye toh episode wohi pe freeze hogayi!☺️ the nok-jhok, mazak, care, cuddling, passion all were there...I toh went gaga over it...awww😳
loved the last bit...normally Jalal shouts in such matter but here he understood Jodha's stand and took a tedha step to protect Jodha from Maham..πŸ‘πŸΌ he thought over it and his step is praise-worthy...⭐️ he cant stop Jodha being a caring lady which she is but he certainly can stop Maham harming Jodha...I loved how he tried to make Jodha see through the points...he was rational as well as caring..Jodha too got where Jalal is coming from..may be that is why she didnt argue but agreed to him and apologized given her hiding the fact...the forehead kiss and hand kiss were perfect gestures to end such a good scene.❀️
It was beautiful...❀️❀️ I absolutely loved JJ in it.

Ruqaiyya, does she look a royal lady from any front?πŸ€” NO.
and she is always there around JJ which is irritating...but no matter how near she is she can never enter JJ's own blissful world.

No prediction...lets wait...waise, according to SBS, SBB and E24 Jalal comes to meet Maham when she is at her deathbed...so I dont think he will come to jail..but Jodha will try to convince him and he will refuse right away.

one thing I would like to share, as soon as Ruqaiyya talked about Maham doesnt deserve any love, Jalal immediately gave her a look and Jodha was looking at Jalal throughout it..so she knows no matter how much Jalal cuts his ties off with Maham but deep down he cares for her and is terribly torn with the baddua...she understands his pain and his torn heart which Ruqaiyya can never see.