Two visitors in the night to Jodha's room - with different agendas! - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
i really hope jodha stops the aap yahan now 
Originally posted by suguJA

hey mansi di😊😊
missed a lot in these two weeks due to heavy work πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜• couldn't reply to PMs I received , a big "sorry " for that πŸ˜³
regarding episodes till date from bakshi's delivery , there is a lot that have happened which I knew would be late to discuss it now in the post πŸ˜• 
but I m now quite confident that CVS have now taken care of our TE πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ‘  for which I m so happyπŸ₯³ atlast CVS are now relieving us of MA ( at least one villain from JA😳 ) wonder wen we ll get rid of ruqu πŸ˜­ let's hope by breaking coconuts for a grand bhadhapod for ruq in dek ( hope so πŸ₯±) to happen πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Good you are back in action!
Originally posted by preetgurti

She will stoop low

what kinda nd of bakwaas is this now
New tt article

Rukkaiya to plan evil for Jodha to get her out of Jalal's life in Jodha Akbar'September 17, 2014 IndiaTellyTalkies Team Telly News 0 CommentsRukkaiya to plan evil for Jodha to get her out of Jalal's life in Jodha Akbar'In coming episodes Shareefuddin plans to attack Jalal through tunnel which connects to Jodha's chamber but his plans fail and so he waits for the right chance to get rid of Jalal.As told earlier Maham Anga and Jalal will be having a Emotional good bye and although Jalal is angry with her deeds he will be sad of losing a mother in his life.Further Rukkaiya is her own plans to get the position of Mariam-uz-zamani.But as Jalal has already told the first child will be Jodha's she decides to plan on Jodha to get rid of her.As Jalal is excited for his kids Rukkaiya thinks after getting one child from Jodha she will put her in trouble where other child will be in danger so that Jalal will hate Jodha for being careless and kick her out.Rukkaiya thinks this step will ultimately lead her to be Mariam-uz-zamani.But we also hear that soon Jodha will get to know Rukkaiya's intentions and will think it might be a wrong decision to give her child to her.But what will Jodha do now ?Will Rukkaiya be able get Mariam-uz-zamani position ? obviously not !!! So we have to watch out how Jodha will fight out this.Do Keep up the space for more updates

Oh so this is what Ruq is going to try and do? When does she try to kill Jodha?
Originally posted by preetgurti

She will stoop low

what kinda nd of bakwaas is this now
New tt article

Rukkaiya to plan evil for Jodha to get her out of Jalal's life in Jodha Akbar'September 17, 2014 IndiaTellyTalkies Team Telly News 0 CommentsRukkaiya to plan evil for Jodha to get her out of Jalal's life in Jodha Akbar'In coming episodes Shareefuddin plans to attack Jalal through tunnel which connects to Jodha's chamber but his plans fail and so he waits for the right chance to get rid of Jalal.As told earlier Maham Anga and Jalal will be having a Emotional good bye and although Jalal is angry with her deeds he will be sad of losing a mother in his life.Further Rukkaiya is her own plans to get the position of Mariam-uz-zamani.But as Jalal has already told the first child will be Jodha's she decides to plan on Jodha to get rid of her.As Jalal is excited for his kids Rukkaiya thinks after getting one child from Jodha she will put her in trouble where other child will be in danger so that Jalal will hate Jodha for being careless and kick her out.Rukkaiya thinks this step will ultimately lead her to be Mariam-uz-zamani.But we also hear that soon Jodha will get to know Rukkaiya's intentions and will think it might be a wrong decision to give her child to her.But what will Jodha do now ?Will Rukkaiya be able get Mariam-uz-zamani position ? obviously not !!! So we have to watch out how Jodha will fight out this.Do Keep up the space for more updates

Please Preet, don't go by this spoiler and spoil your mood. If you want, I can give you a better spoiler with my experience with his show Cvs(watching it religiously from the start). How silly will it be of Ruqu to plan some danger to the first kid, so that an angry Jalal will trash Jodha from her position and install Ruqu over there? Its not a musical chair for all and sundry to get the audha and being born and brought up in sultanate believed that she can be the MUZ without giving birth to the child? In such case Salima will be the one who will become the MUZ as her son is the eldest of the kids.

I don't discount the fact that Ruqu may plan evil for Jodha but that could be because she thinks that Jalal cares for Jo more than anyone and she may feel that now that even I have child, let him care for me as well with same intensity. So she may try to harm Jodha not the kid.
Originally posted by ashpat

Nice analysis. 
I have not had time to post much on forum due to busy schedule. Got some time today.

I loved Akdha scenes. I was in akdhaland foe few mins. When jalal said he is going to be staying with jodha from now on, i had my hands in air cheering the moments by wohoo and yesss. I hooe cvs remember this dialogue.

I am ready to c MA aplogizing ti akdha and die. It better be worth the tortue of MA .

For that line in blue, you can imagine what Maddy and I must be doing?
Originally posted by karishma.s

Hi mansi. I'm just posting the same thing I posted on maddy's thread. Sorry for the late post. Yesterday's episode surely was an amazing one interms of the jolal scenes.  The writers are completely capable, then why dont they give us these type of lovely episodes more often? Even i dying to see a rain romance between our leads. If a mere scene of cuddling in bed can give us so much happiness, imagine what a rain romance will do. We all go crazy enough to forgive the creatives for all the rukaiya and sharrif bad tracks till now. Anyways, the best part is that jodha and jalal have reached this beautiful state in a realtionship, that they donot even need to talk to understand each other. Jodha well knows that jalal carries the raw wound of maham and that he will always be in pain for the rest of his life is this matter is not sorted out before her death. Jalal too knows that she will be drawn towards maham due to her kind nature and large heart and that is why even if it hurts him he sends maham to delhi. IT is jodha whom he is worried about and does not trust maham. Believe me maddy at the end of this maham death, jalal wil be the most happy to have sorted this out as maham will take back the curse and accept jodha not only as jalal's wife but also as mallika. the day bfore ysterday's episode we saw her inspite of her hatred she did request jodha to meet javeda as even if she disliked jodha, jodha was the only one in the palace who was even worried of her existence. So she began softening towards her. BUt there was soe hatred left cause she still feels that jodha took jalal away from her. BUt in the precap, we can see that she finally breaks down in front of jodha and tells her her last wish. Jodha will fulfill it through jalal and maham will finally realise jodha's goodness and take back the curse, much to jalal's relief. i think it will be maham who will tell jalal that she is leaving him to jodha and that she is sure that jodha will always be there for him. Jalal will realise that jodha is well aware of even his unsaid wounds and has cured them that he has a peaceful mind. He will be proud to have her as his wife who cares of all his needs whether spoken or not. I knew that sharrif will not be caught so soon. I agree on your theory that he may be drugging the baby caue when jodha sang the lori, she slept after hearing it. So she is definitely not born deaf. Big beard is going to replace maham as the villain and is going to instigate religious revolts against jalal. Well all i can tell the cvs, is keep it up and dont let us down. Keep giving us such episodes!! And jodha's make up has improved , but you still have a long way to reach the post marriage look!!!
Moreover I feel that this will be the attack from which jodha will rescue jalal. Big beards fake attack. Instead of absolving sharrif, it may increase jalal's suspicion on sharrif. Possible if he uses his daughter in the process. 
By the way mansi, I did read an article that rukaiya is planning to show jodha as an irresponsible mother and complain to jalal, and jodha will realise her intensions and will be worried to hand over the kid to rukaiya. So what do you think mansi ? Jalal won't find out about her?jodha will expose her? You are right mansi, jalal should have invoked that Farman yesterday itself. He was disgusted with ruks. He is just tolerating her as someone who has to be acknowledged. Like a third person between him and jodha. Wait for 2 things ruks exposure and public humiliation and jalal knowing that sharrif leeches jodha!!!!!

Karishma, I think BigBeard's plan is going to be an even bigger flop than Sharif's plan. And yes I too saw that article that Ruq is going to plan to show up Jodha as an irresponsible mother! Look at this Ruq? Hope Jalal and Jodha sees through all this!
Originally posted by Ash1991

Love ur analysis n also loved yesterday's episode...
Wt will makers loose if they give episodes like yesterday...
A person like rukiye talking about moral,ethics n humanity doesn't suit...hope makers keep this mind all what she has done...
I think rukiye real motive will come in the track that will revolve around her as current track is about mahammanga...
One thing I hv learned unless smthng is in the track it wont vr given importance like jodhas pregnancy...during Khyber it was forgotten that she is pregnant n nobody cared about the stress she was given bt now people r careful with her as this track wz about her pregnancy...

Best scene wz when jalal declared thay he wid be spending his night's will jodha...waiting fr it...

I am now living for this one line that Jalal said!

Originally posted by abhi786

Mansi enjoyed the episode..It has good JJ scenes .. I liked when Jallu sleep on JO lap says he always think about the kids, JO cutely ask did he not miss the kids MOM...

I liked the way JJ scenes has more comfortable & Jalaal saying that he will from now on sleep with her daily...

SD is clever & used his mind and killed the solider and show before Jalaal that he came to protect him... I also liked Jalaal  TEDAness in suspecting SD showing WAFFADARI , but SD cunning father hear it now SD will again going to get Jalaal faith..

I liked the last JJ scene which is emotional, who can understand JO more than Jalaal... I liked Jalaal was not angry but also make her understand his  motive to protect his Jo & children and his decision of sending MA out of Agra...Jo didn't argue much.. I liked forhead kiss shows he understand JO's heart & also kissing on hands show his concern for her & children..

Now SD men will attack Jalaal & SD himself save Jalaal gaining his faith also, while JO might get suspicious of leechad Shariff...

Mansi no one in the harem came to see MA even in this condition nor Jalaal nor HB or some one .. Even if she has to meet Javeeda she has to take permission, but JO the women she hated more he only coming asking for her health ..

I think Jo went to from now on she wouldn't see her face as Jalaal will moving MA to Delhi... That will hurt her and will pain her if she dies also Jalaal will not come to meet her... Now MA last wish is just to look Jalaal (her son) once and hear from his mouth badi ammi, for that she has to plead only JO will be try to bring his son to her...

I am waiting to see how Jallu will agree to meet MA...

Good thing is that nowadays Jalal does not get angry on Jo if she shows her large heartedness. And she understands that his anger comes from deep concern for her.
Hi all... good to see all of us drooling over yest's episode... hhhmmm!! so CVs have finally started caring for TRPs... and so we got one wonderful episode yest, and the whole week will continue in same fashion...

anyway, i m back again with one more take abt yest... and trust me, this is something, none of u will have ever expected... i m all prepared for bashing after this post, but then i m not going to reply back to anybody for this post... i will reply others posts , to Mansi and for my other two takes, but not this one... so all those who want to blast me, r more than welcome...

'This is my final decision', Jalal tells Jo , stopping her of any further comment or any attempt from her to stop him of his decision...and Jo keeps glaring at him... but i didn't find her shocked... yes, she didn't like his decision, but i felt there was more challenge on her face... not for daring her to stop from meeting MA before she is taken to delhi... but the challenge was to make him accept the real truth behind this decision... whom he was fooling , calling it his final decision? Jodha or himself???

Ruku looked satisfied by his decision, thinking he is upset with Jo... but was he really??? why this sudden decision of sending MA to Delhi??? and that too when Jo clarified that Rasham had come to meet her only to give her the update of MA's health?? coz one point we all missed, Jalal very well knew Jo goes to meet MA, or gets regular updates abt her health... if i m not missing, hadn't she told Jalal in ME that she was praying for MA's good health coz she is not well??

so how is it possible that he doesn't know abt MA not well enough to travel for a long distance??? if he wants to stop Jo from meeting MA, he can shift MA to some other place which won't be open like Agra Jail, and which is outside palace, which Jo doesn't know abt???  why delhi???and that too on the pretext of securing Jo and kids??? guys, again i m asking same question... whom he thinks he is fooling??? Jodha or himself??

u know why i m asking this question??? coz the last scene abt Jalal's decision of sending MA to delhi gave me a very different impression... Jalal is running from himself coz he doesn't trust himself that he will be able to see his Badi Ammi dying in front of his eyes... and this is the true reason behind his decision to send MA away from him...

i know he has seen many death, he has controlled himself when all his dear ones left him... but then no one held the place in his life and heart like MA always did... till Jalal fell in love with Jo, MA was the strongest power behind his very existence... and even now when he has pushed her away from his life, her place in his innermost heart still exists , just like before... he survived from all those storms, he faced them and won, but here it's not Shehenshah Jalal who is breaking from inside, it's the child who is raised by same MA risking her own life many times, neglecting her own son many times... the same MA had and will always hold very special position in Jalal's heart... he is sending MA away, coz he knows he won't be able to see that mother of his dying and that he will break down... but then he will anyway break down when that news will come... but at least she will be away from him , so he will be alone when the news of her death will come to him... alone in his own guilt that he was not with her in her last moment , when she had risked her life many times for his survival...

but the fact he forgot, in all this, is that he is running away , he is trying to hide his feelings from the very person, who holds his heart in her own heart... His Jodha... does he really think she won't be able to guess the truth behind his 'Final' decision?? and when she knows that if MA really goes away from him , and he is not there with her in her final moments, then for his entire life he will live with that guilt, then will she let it happen??? does he think, his words abt final decision make any impact on Jo, that will stop her from meeting MA again?? Jodha is not ruku not to understand him... she understands him even better than he sometimes understands himself... she knows what he actually wants, but doesn't have guts to do it, or he is not sure if he should do it... and so she takes decision , many times, which though initially may look wrong, but finally it's proved good for him... and he knows that , even now, after getting that curse from MA, Jo is still looking after MA, coz she understands his love for MA... and i m sure, he will be knowing Jo doesn't care a bit for his so called decision, and still he is pretending to warn her abt it...

Really Jalal?????

Originally posted by ayushimehra

Hi, Mansi, Good analysis,

1  Episode Was Good, & i liked,Episode showed, First time Akdha realtionship, as a Couple wise Growing, Main is Both are creating Eachother Space. If Couple not creats  space between them,mostely problems comes, then, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;we saw in past. But Now they know eachother well, Understands eachother;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Not shouts Little talks. also knows which will hurt 
Other, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;But In thoughts differences,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Which Is ONE,Their Love which increasing Day By Day

Yee Kaha aaa Gaye Hum, yuu Hee sath chalte, chalte.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Teri baho mee hee Janm,
Mere, Jism-o-jann pighalte

So After Long Time, Akdha Together,πŸ˜‰& spending Night.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Movements they shared, Cosy Cosy,πŸ˜‰,

Song Land, Roop Tera Mastana Payar, Mera Deewana, Bhool Koi Hum see Naa Hoo Jaye.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
So Jalal will now Live in Jodha Hozara;;;;;;;;;;;Jodha feels secure Jalal presence.πŸ€ͺ
So Episode was Fresh.πŸ‘ πŸ‘

2, First time saw, Jodha also accepted, Jalal from Heart, Her talks was, ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;similer to Simple Wife,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;who also wants to spend some time, With Husband;;;;;;;;But now she is not feeling Shyness;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;She is enjoying that Movements, in Comforable jone.
same Jalal  As A Husband +As A Becoming father;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;he is More awaring, from his duties;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;& taking right decesions.Right Time.''''

3  Jalal listening skill is very sharp, So Listening sound, He always awares.Reshum, +sharrif same time;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Both things can happen.

a, Is  Reshum is safe Alarm for Jalal  Yesterday, by destiny ?

b, Reshum +sharrif United, Because Reshum knows, Maham is going to near death, so Reshum choosed  Sharrif;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;πŸ˜•

c, Why Sharrif Not killed Jalal, It means Sharrif Will Power is Not strong, Or we can say,
When his Mind will say Attack then he will Attack;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Securing Own.?or Backstubbing.

d,   Sharrif is on the eyes of , Jalal now, But Sharrif father is Awaring Now;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;& he sought out, This Problem Slouation;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;But i think sharrif is A Weak, Person, He will put On danger, & suspected Again Own.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

e,;Zakira  advice was good, But When Akdha talked, Realtionship reached already Healthy Jone,;;;;;;;;;;; So  Cuople should try to not Hide talks Now.;;;;;;;;;;;;  This will do more Healthy their realtionship, Both level, Transeperent level +understanding Level, 

Last secene;

Ruk Always Hurts Others, Beating is Suppose Her energy,😑 πŸ˜‘, But surprise thing is this, She not listens Jalal;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;So this Nature after adopting child become , Problem for Akdha & Because we know child will not survive;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Ruk reaction what, Comes lets see.

Ruk changed chanta to Hunterwali.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Liked Jodha Truth,

Innocence Jodha asked, Jalal You upset With Me.πŸ˜‰ sweet secene

secene was beautiful, couple understanding, came out From Heart. Jalal now knows if he will stop Jodha she will sure go, But

As A King Or As A Husband, He  can't see, Wife should feel tense in Pregnancey Staze, or Feel pressurise cause of Maham. so he choosed prisioner should be shift.

Grace of this secene was DUTY +EMOTIONS Both Covered, by, Proper Manner, & i think Both understand this.so little little progress, is Coming both of Realtions,

When Duty +emotions Travels Comes, UP-downs natyrally comes, But couple understanding Eachother,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;So Way will be Become Easy;;;;;;;;;;;⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Song Land;
Mera payar bhee tuu hee Yee Bahar bhee tuu hee tuu hee Nazro mee Jane TamanaaπŸ‘ πŸ‘

Sharrif  will try to come Now in jalal Good list, so Again, More Planning on the floor.

innocence, Person murder Lots of Agra Place;;;;;;;; But when will Notice, confuse.Maham all truth will out or not,πŸ˜•

But One thing more Sharrif or Ruk, Both are watching Akdha Lovely movements;;;;;;But Couple not disturbed;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Cv some time Gives surprise Package.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes Ayushi, as I also wrote in my post this Sharif becomes chicken-hearted at the last minute of any plan! He is going to make his father's plan also a flop show at the final minute, just see!

Also your song choice for Jalal saying he will hereafter sleep only in Jodha's room (Roop tera Mastana) is too funny!🀣🀣🀣🀣