Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ridhiAkdhafan

wat to say about the epi...I just loved it😳

Just waiting for MA to die so that focuss will shift on Sharif n Ruq

anyways Epi was awesome...I am stll in akdha land😳

Stay there only in AkdhaLand ... life is good there!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamy267

I loved the episode Mansi...it had everything.

I can see a new level of trust, understanding and love between JJ.❀️
Before going there I want to talk about Sharif...this is how CVs shock us!! what we thought and we we got!? we were thinking there will be a fight between Jalal and Sharif and Sharif will flee from there and later will attack him in a war...and here we got Sharif's witty act!😳 and the war will take place to show his so called wafadaari!πŸ˜•
that is why I never predict tracks...CVs ke dimag mein toh kuch aur hi chalta hai!πŸ€ͺ
Jalal showed his tedhapan by appointing Ahtmad Khan to spy on Sharif but lil did he know Sharif's evil father overheard the whole thing!πŸ˜” uuurrghhh...Agra mein vamps ki kami nahi! ek jata hai toh 2 aur ajate hai.😑 But I loved Jalal..."wafadaari dikhane mein aur wafadaari nibhane mein farak hota hai" it was seeti maar⭐️

now coming to JJ...what more can I say...the initial romance took my heart away..mere liye toh episode wohi pe freeze hogayi!☺️ the nok-jhok, mazak, care, cuddling, passion all were there...I toh went gaga over it...awww😳
loved the last bit...normally Jalal shouts in such matter but here he understood Jodha's stand and took a tedha step to protect Jodha from Maham..πŸ‘πŸΌ he thought over it and his step is praise-worthy...⭐️ he cant stop Jodha being a caring lady which she is but he certainly can stop Maham harming Jodha...I loved how he tried to make Jodha see through the points...he was rational as well as caring..Jodha too got where Jalal is coming from..may be that is why she didnt argue but agreed to him and apologized given her hiding the fact...the forehead kiss and hand kiss were perfect gestures to end such a good scene.❀️
It was beautiful...❀️❀️ I absolutely loved JJ in it.

Ruqaiyya, does she look a royal lady from any front?πŸ€” NO.
and she is always there around JJ which is irritating...but no matter how near she is she can never enter JJ's own blissful world.

No prediction...lets wait...waise, according to SBS, SBB and E24 Jalal comes to meet Maham when she is at her deathbed...so I dont think he will come to jail..but Jodha will try to convince him and he will refuse right away.

one thing I would like to share, as soon as Ruqaiyya talked about Maham doesnt deserve any love, Jalal immediately gave her a look and Jodha was looking at Jalal throughout it..so she knows no matter how much Jalal cuts his ties off with Maham but deep down he cares for her and is terribly torn with the baddua...she understands his pain and his torn heart which Ruqaiyya can never see.

Yes, yes, yes, that's an excellent observation!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

nice analysis 

Thanks Rima!
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Zee new tweet

jodha babies are on its way are u excited #JodhaAkbar

SCript writer of jodha akbar who write episode tweet

thanku all getting req rain seq and joja moee romance

skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Hi all... good to see all of us drooling over yest's episode... hhhmmm!! so CVs have finally started caring for TRPs... and so we got one wonderful episode yest, and the whole week will continue in same fashion...

anyway, i m back again with one more take abt yest... and trust me, this is something, none of u will have ever expected... i m all prepared for bashing after this post, but then i m not going to reply back to anybody for this post... i will reply others posts , to Mansi and for my other two takes, but not this one... so all those who want to blast me, r more than welcome...

'This is my final decision', Jalal tells Jo , stopping her of any further comment or any attempt from her to stop him of his decision...and Jo keeps glaring at him... but i didn't find her shocked... yes, she didn't like his decision, but i felt there was more challenge on her face... not for daring her to stop from meeting MA before she is taken to delhi... but the challenge was to make him accept the real truth behind this decision... whom he was fooling , calling it his final decision? Jodha or himself???

Ruku looked satisfied by his decision, thinking he is upset with Jo... but was he really??? why this sudden decision of sending MA to Delhi??? and that too when Jo clarified that Rasham had come to meet her only to give her the update of MA's health?? coz one point we all missed, Jalal very well knew Jo goes to meet MA, or gets regular updates abt her health... if i m not missing, hadn't she told Jalal in ME that she was praying for MA's good health coz she is not well??

so how is it possible that he doesn't know abt MA not well enough to travel for a long distance??? if he wants to stop Jo from meeting MA, he can shift MA to some other place which won't be open like Agra Jail, and which is outside palace, which Jo doesn't know abt???  why delhi???and that too on the pretext of securing Jo and kids??? guys, again i m asking same question... whom he thinks he is fooling??? Jodha or himself??

u know why i m asking this question??? coz the last scene abt Jalal's decision of sending MA to delhi gave me a very different impression... Jalal is running from himself coz he doesn't trust himself that he will be able to see his Badi Ammi dying in front of his eyes... and this is the true reason behind his decision to send MA away from him...

i know he has seen many death, he has controlled himself when all his dear ones left him... but then no one held the place in his life and heart like MA always did... till Jalal fell in love with Jo, MA was the strongest power behind his very existence... and even now when he has pushed her away from his life, her place in his innermost heart still exists , just like before... he survived from all those storms, he faced them and won, but here it's not Shehenshah Jalal who is breaking from inside, it's the child who is raised by same MA risking her own life many times, neglecting her own son many times... the same MA had and will always hold very special position in Jalal's heart... he is sending MA away, coz he knows he won't be able to see that mother of his dying and that he will break down... but then he will anyway break down when that news will come... but at least she will be away from him , so he will be alone when the news of her death will come to him... alone in his own guilt that he was not with her in her last moment , when she had risked her life many times for his survival...

but the fact he forgot, in all this, is that he is running away , he is trying to hide his feelings from the very person, who holds his heart in her own heart... His Jodha... does he really think she won't be able to guess the truth behind his 'Final' decision?? and when she knows that if MA really goes away from him , and he is not there with her in her final moments, then for his entire life he will live with that guilt, then will she let it happen??? does he think, his words abt final decision make any impact on Jo, that will stop her from meeting MA again?? Jodha is not ruku not to understand him... she understands him even better than he sometimes understands himself... she knows what he actually wants, but doesn't have guts to do it, or he is not sure if he should do it... and so she takes decision , many times, which though initially may look wrong, but finally it's proved good for him... and he knows that , even now, after getting that curse from MA, Jo is still looking after MA, coz she understands his love for MA... and i m sure, he will be knowing Jo doesn't care a bit for his so called decision, and still he is pretending to warn her abt it...

Really Jalal?????

This is one of the most brilliant points I have read on this subject of Jalal and maham! Sensational observation Diksha! fantastic absolutely!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Mansi I'm stil in akdha land 😳 loved yday akdha scenes very much 😳 their love emotions comfort ness anger everthng was awesme
1) sharif plan was foolish as expected... And good Jallu got doubt on sharif... Here sharif and his dad look lik adham and Maham... Lik Maham who knew evrythng this sharif dad listened Jallu doubt on sharif... I think aftr Maham death Resham may attack on Jallu and sharif may take that attack to prove his wafadari lik his dad said... Yday I laughed so much wen surang was made closed ... Sharif over expressions r damn funny...
2) rukayya look neither lik queen nor lik human... She is lik darinda... I pity on Jo child which wil b given to ruk... I'm sure she wil beat and hit child even... Is she thinking that she is shehenshah of sultanat... The most irritating character in JA right now... She was saying that Maham tried to seperate JJ ... Ohh wat did she do in this one year ? Uniting JJ ?? Infront of evryone she is behaving as if she is more concern abt JJ relationship... That's y mansi I want evryoen knwi abt this rukayya true colors...
3) last emotional scene of akdha is good... I understand Jallu love and concern for Jo and babies... But Jallu is not understanding that by this decision to send Maham away from Agra it's him who wil worry more abt Maham than anyone else... Howmuch evr he hates or tries to forget her he can't as she is badiammi once... Jo knows his heart and she knows how it bleeds wen his dear ones wil b lost... This rukaiah is one brainless and heartless... She cudnt understand his frn heart and mind... He is openly saying that Maham wil b sent to delhi but he is also sad for that decision... Wen ruk said Maham doesn't deserve anybody love his look is enuf which says that he still loves badiammi...
Only Jo can understand his heart very well... Though he said his decision is final and he was stubborn form outside but he was fragile yday deep inside... Jo cud read it...
I'm sure aftr Maham death same Jallu wil thank Jo for making him to meet his badiammi before death..
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

I am not sure if say this you may call me gone nuts but for the last 3 days, I am more attached to Maham and her plight. The one who was controlling the whole Mughal sultanate just with her eyes and voice, could not win to attract the attention of the door keepers and had to throw a mug to draw their attention. The one who doesn't want any favours from a Rajvanshi lady, had to relay on her to check on her daughter in law and also to meet her daughter in law, she had to put in a indirect request to the same Rajvanshi lady whom she had been hating ever since their very first meeting. However may be her hatred to Jodha, she knew by heart that this lady is kind and considerate and only she could take a good care of her DIL who is going to be a mother soon.

She knew very well that never did Jodha tried to pull Jalal from her nor she never went against her. All she did was protecting her husband and loving him. She knew if Jalal had to be successful, a supporting force like Jodha is required for him as he can't relay on any other person in the sultanate. A dying person always will reminisce about his past deeds at the threshold of death and Maham would have realized what all wrong she did to Jodha and Jalal. Even after that if Jodha could pay her visits and try to ease her pain and make it easy for her to die was never expected  by Maham. Like any other dying person even Maham wants to meet her children before death and out of her 2 kids, one is dead and the other treats her as dead. So she had no other option but to request Jodha to meet her son one last time and be called as Maa. She knew that once she is out of Agra, her Jalal will not meet her before death and she so wanted to meet him and see him once and relish the moments of mother son bond once.

May be Todarmalji will inform Jalal that Maham is in no condituion to shift (travel) and aby such attempt may cause her death. That would have made Jodha to resolve on meeting Maham once and give her the assurance that she will take care of her DIL. That could be the time, when Maham ask her to arrange one meeting with Jalal and may be during that meeting she will breath her last while being in Jalal's folds. She may request him to do her last riots as he is the only living son she has and the other is already gone ahead of her to welcome to the heavenly abode.

well said , Jaya...MA understood Jo, right from the moment she saw her for the first time... she understood purity of Jo, and the strength , that same purity gives her... MA feared that... and she witnessed her fears coming true... Jo's purity and unconditional love, changed Jalal, something, that MA could have always done, but never did with fear of losing powers... only if MA has accepted Jo like others, she would have been there in Jalal's life just like before...

but she did exactly opposite... she tried to push Jo away from Jalal, forgetting that Jo has entered Jalal's life with the same love that Jalal has craved for all his life, and he will never let it go when he knows he has every right on that love and that he can get it if he changed himself for that...while Jo's purity and love gave Jalal something most valuable in his life, for MA this purity and love became insecurities... her defeat was written there only...
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

This is one of the most brilliant points I have read on this subject of Jalal and maham! Sensational observation Diksha! fantastic absolutely!πŸ‘

Thank u , Mansi for understanding the point
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Mansi I'm stil in akdha land 😳 loved yday akdha scenes very much 😳 their love emotions comfort ness anger everthng was awesme
1) sharif plan was foolish as expected... And good Jallu got doubt on sharif... Here sharif and his dad look lik adham and Maham... Lik Maham who knew evrythng this sharif dad listened Jallu doubt on sharif... I think aftr Maham death Resham may attack on Jallu and sharif may take that attack to prove his wafadari lik his dad said... Yday I laughed so much wen surang was made closed ... Sharif over expressions r damn funny...
2) rukayya look neither lik queen nor lik human... She is lik darinda... I pity on Jo child which wil b given to ruk... I'm sure she wil beat and hit child even... Is she thinking that she is shehenshah of sultanat... The most irritating character in JA right now... She was saying that Maham tried to seperate JJ ... Ohh wat did she do in this one year ? Uniting JJ ?? Infront of evryone she is behaving as if she is more concern abt JJ relationship... That's y mansi I want evryoen knwi abt this rukayya true colors...
3) last emotional scene of akdha is good... I understand Jallu love and concern for Jo and babies... But Jallu is not understanding that by this decision to send Maham away from Agra it's him who wil worry more abt Maham than anyone else... Howmuch evr he hates or tries to forget her he can't as she is badiammi once... Jo knows his heart and she knows how it bleeds wen his dear ones wil b lost... This rukaiah is one brainless and heartless... She cudnt understand his frn heart and mind... He is openly saying that Maham wil b sent to delhi but he is also sad for that decision... Wen ruk said Maham doesn't deserve anybody love his look is enuf which says that he still loves badiammi...
Only Jo can understand his heart very well... Though he said his decision is final and he was stubborn form outside but he was fragile yday deep inside... Jo cud read it...
I'm sure aftr Maham death same Jallu wil thank Jo for making him to meet his badiammi before death..

Absolutely correct!πŸ˜ƒ
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Hi all... good to see all of us drooling over yest's episode... hhhmmm!! so CVs have finally started caring for TRPs... and so we got one wonderful episode yest, and the whole week will continue in same fashion...

anyway, i m back again with one more take abt yest... and trust me, this is something, none of u will have ever expected... i m all prepared for bashing after this post, but then i m not going to reply back to anybody for this post... i will reply others posts , to Mansi and for my other two takes, but not this one... so all those who want to blast me, r more than welcome...

'This is my final decision', Jalal tells Jo , stopping her of any further comment or any attempt from her to stop him of his decision...and Jo keeps glaring at him... but i didn't find her shocked... yes, she didn't like his decision, but i felt there was more challenge on her face... not for daring her to stop from meeting MA before she is taken to delhi... but the challenge was to make him accept the real truth behind this decision... whom he was fooling , calling it his final decision? Jodha or himself???

Ruku looked satisfied by his decision, thinking he is upset with Jo... but was he really??? why this sudden decision of sending MA to Delhi??? and that too when Jo clarified that Rasham had come to meet her only to give her the update of MA's health?? coz one point we all missed, Jalal very well knew Jo goes to meet MA, or gets regular updates abt her health... if i m not missing, hadn't she told Jalal in ME that she was praying for MA's good health coz she is not well??

so how is it possible that he doesn't know abt MA not well enough to travel for a long distance??? if he wants to stop Jo from meeting MA, he can shift MA to some other place which won't be open like Agra Jail, and which is outside palace, which Jo doesn't know abt???  why delhi???and that too on the pretext of securing Jo and kids??? guys, again i m asking same question... whom he thinks he is fooling??? Jodha or himself??

u know why i m asking this question??? coz the last scene abt Jalal's decision of sending MA to delhi gave me a very different impression... Jalal is running from himself coz he doesn't trust himself that he will be able to see his Badi Ammi dying in front of his eyes... and this is the true reason behind his decision to send MA away from him...

i know he has seen many death, he has controlled himself when all his dear ones left him... but then no one held the place in his life and heart like MA always did... till Jalal fell in love with Jo, MA was the strongest power behind his very existence... and even now when he has pushed her away from his life, her place in his innermost heart still exists , just like before... he survived from all those storms, he faced them and won, but here it's not Shehenshah Jalal who is breaking from inside, it's the child who is raised by same MA risking her own life many times, neglecting her own son many times... the same MA had and will always hold very special position in Jalal's heart... he is sending MA away, coz he knows he won't be able to see that mother of his dying and that he will break down... but then he will anyway break down when that news will come... but at least she will be away from him , so he will be alone when the news of her death will come to him... alone in his own guilt that he was not with her in her last moment , when she had risked her life many times for his survival...

but the fact he forgot, in all this, is that he is running away , he is trying to hide his feelings from the very person, who holds his heart in her own heart... His Jodha... does he really think she won't be able to guess the truth behind his 'Final' decision?? and when she knows that if MA really goes away from him , and he is not there with her in her final moments, then for his entire life he will live with that guilt, then will she let it happen??? does he think, his words abt final decision make any impact on Jo, that will stop her from meeting MA again?? Jodha is not ruku not to understand him... she understands him even better than he sometimes understands himself... she knows what he actually wants, but doesn't have guts to do it, or he is not sure if he should do it... and so she takes decision , many times, which though initially may look wrong, but finally it's proved good for him... and he knows that , even now, after getting that curse from MA, Jo is still looking after MA, coz she understands his love for MA... and i m sure, he will be knowing Jo doesn't care a bit for his so called decision, and still he is pretending to warn her abt it...

Really Jalal?????

Wonderful point Diksha. 

I think it is a combination of various factors not just one.

Jalal knows that no matter what he says if MA is in Agra Jodha will go to
meet her, he did NOT tell Jodha not to meet MA.  He simply said till she is in Agra I know you will go to meet her since she is unwell.

Jalal does have great concern for MA's influence in palace and he fears she might try to harm Jodha even from jail using this influence.

Jalal has not seen MA in her current condition - he remembers the cursing MA.  So when Jodha described MA's condition to him and Ruk, it pained him.  So he is not realizing how bad MA health actually is.

Jalal worries about the curse - not cos he is particularly superstitious but cos the curse was given by MA who he put above his own mother.  It is from MA is what bothers him.

Of course Jalal still loves MA and he is going to be agonized and if they do not mend things before MA's passing this is one regret he will always have.  Jodha is going to remove this regret this pain from Jalal's heart.