Gustakh Dil

The curious case of Mrs.Shalini Ranawat!!

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
  Hello friends,
           In yesterday's episode we saw how Laajo used her presence of mind to implicate Harry in front of Mr. Ranawat. What was more surprising was that Mrs. Shalini Ranawat  also joined Mr.Ranawat in bashing up Harry knowing fully well that something is fishy with Laajo!!
  This made me think...what is Mrs. Ranawat upto?!! 
  Laajo used her presence of mind and Mrs. Ranawat seems to be using her mind with presence!!😛
 Mrs. Ranawat  is suspicious of Laajo's activities,  she even followed her,  called up to see if she is really a maid , with all this happening , why did she remain silent and did not doubt Laajo when Harry was questioned , though Harry was trying to prove that Laajo is an imposter?!!
She even strongly spoke against Harry with Ranawat and stood by him is seeing to it that Harry is thrown out of the house!  I am using Harry's lines here" Kuch to gadbad hain!!!😛

Friends don't you feel that Mrs. Ranawat was being clever. She wanted Harry out of the house as she resents his attitude and ways, at the same time she wants to solve the mystery about Laajo herself and Harry could be a hindrance in this regard. She is waiting to get deep into the Laajo mystery at the same time give Laajo an opportunity to do mistakes so that she can catch her red-handed. All this being said , doesn't Mrs. Ranawat realize that Laajo's adventures could be dangerous to her family?!!  this is a tricky question!!😲
   Sometimes a lot of curiosity and inquisitiveness can cause more harm than give a solution...
Is this a case with Mrs. Shalini Ranawat?
  If so what do you people have to say about " the curious case of Mrs. Shalini Ranawat"
Edited by varshitap - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To be honest Varsha right now she's one of the few characters I am enjoying in the show! At least she seems to have a plan and would be delighted to see her catch Laajo red handed!
varshitap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hema48

To be honest Varsha right now she's one of the few characters I am enjoying in the show! At least she seems to have a plan and would be delighted to see her catch Laajo red handed!

I agree with you. She is the one who has not lost her senses so far!!  How I wish Laajo is caught by Mrs. Ranawat and not by any other person.  BTW  Mr.Ranawat 's acting was awesome in  yesterday's episode. His evilness was overflowing with the right expressions!!  Must say he is very talented!!👏
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mrs Ranawat wants the complete truth and not be fobbed off by her husband with incomplete proof, Harry is not taken seriously and Laajo takes advantages. Mrs Ranawat knows Harry is telling the truth but nobody will believe him and hence the truth will never come out pushing them into deeper problems. Surely Ranawat has suspicions on Laajo being Trishna as well, he's met both Laajo and Trishna and if Harry can work out they are both the same woman, then surely Ranawat can too and is maybe waiting and watching to see the next move. 
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Varsha Good post again!! yes Mrs. R is a talented women. I will be happy if she catches Lajjo mata red handed.. 😛

People in smuggling world  are really clever and dont trust easily. Ranawat still has some doubts and feeling about Harry he should have listened to him.

Waiting for tonight's epi. Hoping to get update soon..
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think harry is out as Mrs. R feels he is here while her own son is not and about Laajo I feel she is more suspecting that laajo is planning to steal from them.I doubt she knows about her husband being smuggler, she feels more as business person not smuggler's wife.
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mrs R I like this character and she is clever also she is mother who is missing her son very much and hurting.  I think shalini does not know what her husband do so that if they get caugh red handed Laajo will tell what her husband does and how he hurting lots people including her own son.    
varshitap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelic8219

Mrs Ranawat wants the complete truth and not be fobbed off by her husband with incomplete proof, Harry is not taken seriously and Laajo takes advantages. Mrs Ranawat knows Harry is telling the truth but nobody will believe him and hence the truth will never come out pushing them into deeper problems. Surely Ranawat has suspicions on Laajo being Trishna as well, he's met both Laajo and Trishna and if Harry can work out they are both the same woman, then surely Ranawat can too and is maybe waiting and watching to see the next move. 

I agree with you , I feel Mrs. Ranawat wants the entire truth so she is just letting Laajo do her job. Mrs.Ranawat hates Harry and knows very well that he will scuttle her plans , so she wants to keep him away from this.  I don't think Mr.Ranawat has any doubts about Laajo being Trishna but he surely wants to know what Harry wanted to say!!
varshitap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASH_99

Hey Varsha Good post again!! yes Mrs. R is a talented women. I will be happy if she catches Lajjo mata red handed.. 😛

People in smuggling world  are really clever and dont trust easily. Ranawat still has some doubts and feeling about Harry he should have listened to him.

Waiting for tonight's epi. Hoping to get update soon..

Thanks ASH,  Laajo Mata will be caught red-handed but she will be saved by none other than Mrs. R herself!!  " Kahani mein twist hain...aur  Mrs Ranawat bhi  Laajo ke khel mein Shamil hain"!!😆
  I agree smugglers are intelligent people and Mr.Ranawat is no different, but he is overconfident too and this is going to ruin him and  my guess is that he will never believe Harry and Mrs. Ranawat will never let him know about Laajo!!    "To dushman koun hain?  Mrs. Ranawat!!"😆
varshitap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sami01

I think harry is out as Mrs. R feels he is here while her own son is not and about Laajo I feel she is more suspecting that laajo is planning to steal from them.I doubt she knows about her husband being smuggler, she feels more as business person not smuggler's wife.

Well , Sami, if you go by logic , then that conversation between Mr and Mrs. Ranawat opens up a new dimension to the story!!  Mrs. Ranawat is principled and has a feeling that Mr.Ranawat is doing some unlawful activity so he so suspicious and particular about certain things like servants, his study...etc. I don't think its any rocket science for a clever woman like Mrs. R to find out whats going on. Having said this,  Mrs. R is curious to know about Laajo and what has made her not to steal the gold from the treasury though she could have done that. I have a feeling that Mrs. Ranawat will help Laajo once she gets to know the truth. This is because Mr. Ranawat has rubbed it in on her that he will bring Adiraj to his knees and he has never faced defeat in life. A mother's love for her son and her principles have the potential to do even the most impossible of the things!!