Gustakh Dil

The curious case of Mrs.Shalini Ranawat!! - Page 2

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ZulekhaLLaKhil

Mrs R I like this character and she is clever also she is mother who is missing her son very much and hurting.  I think shalini does not know what her husband do so that if they get caugh red handed Laajo will tell what her husband does and how he hurting lots people including her own son.    

I too Love Mrs. R 's character.  You will see a change in her once she gets to know the truth from Laajo.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Who is the CBI informant? Is it Mrs Ranawat or Adhi? According to the new article Laajo is saved by Mrs Ranawat but why would she save her when she was trying to trap her?
varshitap thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelic8219

Who is the CBI informant? Is it Mrs Ranawat or Adhi? According to the new article Laajo is saved by Mrs Ranawat but why would she save her when she was trying to trap her?

Well , Angel,  Mrs. Ranawat  may not be an informant like Laajo, but she surely knows that her husband is into something very unlawful, being a principled lady and also carrying some amount of resentment for her husband ( due to Adhiraj) she will know the truth about Laajo and try to help her. this is my guess. Remember , Mr. Ranawat had told her that no one can defeat him and he will bring their son Adiraj to his knees for going against him. So here you have a reason!! 
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varshitap

Well , Angel,  Mrs. Ranawat  may not be an informant like Laajo, but she surely knows that her husband is into something very unlawful, being a principled lady and also carrying some amount of resentment for her husband ( due to Adhiraj) she will know the truth about Laajo and try to help her. this is my guess. Remember , Mr. Ranawat had told her that no one can defeat him and he will bring their son Adiraj to his knees for going against him. So here you have a reason!! 

I had so many questions after yesterday's episode that Adhiraj considers that he had no family at all, does this mean that even his mother doesn't count? Or does it mean she choose Ranawat over Adhiraj hence even she means nothing to him. Why hasn't his mother been in contact with him. Since they know about the court case why don't they know the other details about Ayesha and family, since Ayesha helped him? CBI informant has to be family member there is just too much information on a safe in the house, this diary and also their routine.
Edited by angelic8219 - 9 years ago
londonkababu thumbnail
I had this theory months back that Adhi was a deep undercover detective. You see Adhi comes out as an honest person who has said that to Ayesha that "these" people are dangerous, meaning he knows how far Vinod Ranawat  and his enemies can go to win, and win at all cost. And to this point he still may be an informant to the Police, ant that's how they know about the blue book.
Maybe Mrs R, with her idealism will want her husband stopped from the smuggling racket and will help Laajo and Nikhil.

I also think that Jasmine too will do the right thing at the end.

We also now know  that  the thick pile of money Ayesha saw at Adhi's home  was Vinod Ranawt's.

Edited by londonkababu - 9 years ago