Posted: 9 years ago
Since last few weeks i have some questions/doubts jiska mujhe answer nahi mila...🥱

1. Anmol is a psycho and has some serious problem, fine...but why did he get R into the competition by force , agar khunnas nikalni hi thi?? 😕

2.Megha spent lots of money on her 'muse', got him expensive clothes...let them even stay at her house...aur ab itni aasani se peeche hat gayi?? does she have so much of useless money to spend on strangers??

3. R got pushed down ok..but uske haath me super glue lagi thi itni der tak latakne ke liye?? he was there until Anmol completed his looong monologue, then burned the evidence, came down and had a long convo with G and Mr.dheemi dheemi(forgot his name)..🤔

4. a girl born and brought up in a village all her life, can easily slip into off shoulder gowns and skimpy clothes...'beingMaadern'??😎

5. another girl cradling her broken hand, can dance, waltz and prance with ease without a smallest problem and no one notices..👏

6. Baldev remains all night at the hospital but his parents give a damn about their sons whereabouts...they are not to be seen anywhere..

kisi ke paas answer hai toh please mujhe bhi batao😳
So True No Logic at all
But I m touched most with Baldev's point yes ... WantSuri got gaayab ... even Bansuri is gaayab .. But Bansuri Ratan and Chaijii all are forever there to call Gunju and Ranvi ... How sweet na ... Like CVs their 😳😊characters also just think about ladle Ranvi and Gunjan ... VeeBa WHO 🤔
CVS show what they think and they think oue VeeBa as adopted kids inferior to RG😡 ... But still more popular😎
I can only worship your patience mate. If you still have such patience to think and raise these questions about this crappy show...then take a bow.👍🏼
Originally posted by ..Nayna..

So True No Logic at all
But I m touched most with Baldev's point yes ... WantSuri got gaayab ... even Bansuri is gaayab .. But Bansuri Ratan and Chaijii all are forever there to call Gunju and Ranvi ... How sweet na ... Like CVs their 😳😊characters also just think about ladle Ranvi and Gunjan ... VeeBa WHO 🤔
CVS show what they think and they think oue VeeBa as adopted kids inferior to RG😡 ... But still more popular😎

like i said somewhere else, Wantsuri must be so busy watching their 'ladla' damaad's 'rocking performance' on loop...or voting for him day and night...Baldev kahan bhage jaa raha hai?? voting lines khatam ho gayi toh bohot bura ho jaayega na
Originally posted by feck

I can only worship your patience mate. If you still have such patience to think and raise these questions about this crappy show...then take a bow.👍🏼

lol thanks😆 i watch it out of habit🥱
Hah when that girl was ready to sleep with a stranger for fame then accepting a madrn look is nothing 🤢
Veerji is Spiderman a radioactive spider bit him so he can stick to walls with ease😎
Anmol is gunjan ka bichda hua saathi of pichla janam that's why there is no logic behind his psychogiri😊
Megha aunty had to do some charity but gareeb kam pad gaye mumbai me to she helped raakstar ranvi😊
Wantsuri were bz romancing to baldev ki kya fiqr nihal he na dekh lega😊
And ranvi se nazren haten to us broken arm ko dehen na😊
Edited by overactor - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..IshqShava..

like i said somewhere else, Wantsuri must be so busy watching their 'ladla' damaad's 'rocking performance' on loop...or voting for him day and night...Baldev kahan bhage jaa raha hai?? voting lines khatam ho gayi toh bohot bura ho jaayega na

Oh Ya ! Balwant must be watching her Maardern Gunju and Raakstar Ranvi on TV
Seriously We ranted so much on twitter but abhi bhi bahut saari baatein point out nai ki MaSh ke saamne
MaSh🤬
Originally posted by overactor

Hah when that girl was ready to sleep with a stranger for fame then accepting a madrn look is nothing 🤢 Oh yeah right...main toh bhool hi gayi😊
Veerji is Spiderman a radioactive spider bit him so he can stick to walls with ease😎 agree
Anmol is gunjan ka bichda hua saathi of pichla janam that's why there is no logic behind his psychogiri😊i think Anmol is actually Jagjeet after plashtic surgery, or maybe Sampoorans illegitimate son when he came to mumbai before Veera's birth😳
Megha aunty had to do some charity but gareeb kam pad gaye mumbai me to she helped raakstar ranvi😊she is not done yet...jaise spoiler me dikhaya, she'll gift him a SUV when he wins semi finals⭐️
Wantsuri were bz romancing to baldev ki kya fiqr nihal he na dekh lega😊to make another Baldev/Gunjan perhaps😛
And ranvi se nazren haten to us broken arm ko dehen na😊haan ji, rackstar ke racking expression se kisko phursat hai jo baaki sab ko dekhe😊
Edited by ..IshqShava.. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ..Nayna..

Oh Ya ! Balwant must be watching her Maardern Gunju and Raakstar Ranvi on TV
Seriously We ranted so much on twitter but abhi bhi bahut saari baatein point out nai ki MaSh ke saamne
MaSh🤬

Mash ko koi fark nahi padta😡 they've ignored all our tweets of yesterday plus todays too😡
Megha aunty might have fallen in love with Ranvi isliye all the upkaar. Next track will be RG separation.
Then Ranvi - Megha and Gunjan - Anmol milan wala tracks 😳 😊
So exciting 😃