Is Chavi's track for showing real estate mafia and loan sharks

Posted: 9 years ago
Chavi is becoming irritating day by day. Cant stand her part in the show even for a sec. But somehow I feel this track is created by CVs as another major social message.
We all know how people are lured into buying flats and how loans are given by telling easy EMIs.
Many times after getting the first installment the promotors does not do the work properly or they will escape with the money abandoning the project, or legal tussle will come which the owners will suffer.

Also this so called EMI comes with so many clauses which many people know only after they are deep down the drain.

Chavi is gonna steal money or whatever I don't know, invest in this so called flat forcing Dileep to take loan also and this whole funda gonna backfire. I hope the CVs give nice message on what to look for when buying flats and what needs to be looked into while taking loans. It is a very very valid message for the masses as house is something every family wants to own. Its more or less a one time big investment and care has to be taken around it.

I mean only this snowball controversy done by her daughter can bring Bhabo to her knees and Sandhya Mahan can stop talking about Bhabo's sanskaars.  
You may be right shruthi., very possible...but I'm just hating chavi's track...😑...there is a jerk in the screenplay because of her scenes...I can watch meena vikram prema track but not this...
Yes Shruthi... its a good message... 
Dilip will throw her out later when the truth is out nd of course Sandy will catch that promoter or who ever it is nd will get the money back...

But I am sure that Chavvi wont change after that also like Meena πŸ˜ƒ
same here shruthi
hope cvs dont make the same mistake they did for BS
and shouls punish chavi
Possible Shruthi.. 

Me too not liking chavi and meena in the frame.. 
Every time we r hoping chavi and meena to get punishments .. 

But sadly they are not getting .. so no hopes.. 
IF they deliver a good message without spoiling it then it will be nice 
That means kaam wali at Chavi's place is not a part of RK's gang.. But through her idea Chavi will steal her mother in laws money 
Originally posted by Sonali_11

That means kaam wali at Chavi's place is not a part of RK's gang.. But through her idea Chavi will steal her mother in laws money 

@Bold And soon she shld get caught and thrown out from her sasural( Wishful thinking)

Don't expect her to be thrown out. Some rona dhona will be there. Sandhya will catch the promotor. Only he will be the culprit. Chavi only the poor buyer and if any idea of throwing out is there well she will be pregnant by thenπŸ˜ƒ. So I have no hopes there.

I atleast want them to cover the pitfalls of loan sharks and builders in a realistic way.
DABH CV's Program code

if (RP Member) {

Do any crime/kaand {

If ( getting caught){

Do EB (Mein maa hoon)

Get unnoticed of ur crime with full support from surYa
                            } else
                              continue ur kaand
            }
}
else
Caught by Sandy and put in jail
^ MS πŸ€£
do is there but while missing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†