Kim Hyun Joong's GF Drops Lawsuit

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello, 
Unexpectedly was following my twitter feed and saw this article where they state that Kim Hyun Joong's girlfriend dropped the lawsuit...not surprised as their was probably either pressure everywhere from her to drop it and they probably paid her off.

http://kpopselca.com/forum/korean-celebrity/nb-kim-hyun-joong-s-ex-girlfriend-drops-the-lawsuit-t40615/

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2014/09/kim-hyun-joongs-ex-girlfriend-drops.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
😲😲😲 Me not surprised either..
I'm so pissed. I knew he wouldn't go to jail but I'm still disappointed by how easily he was let off 👎🏼 
he must have paid a bomb !!!
Pretty sure she got paid off, the thing I hate is that Dahee from GLAM may have to go to jail for blackmailing but this women-beater goes free and goes on with his life? Even if people may not like him as much he's still free from punishment. I hate how I used to love him so much but he turned out like this😆
Originally posted by Sars.

Pretty sure she got paid off, the thing I hate is that Dahee from GLAM may have to go to jail for blackmailing but this women-beater goes free and goes on with his life? Even if people may not like him as much he's still free from punishment. I hate how I used to love him so much but he turned out like this😆
@ Bold:
I know right? I heard she could get from 5 years to life jail time! W*FFF!!! The Korean legal system is just so shady. Women beaters walk free, Paedophiles are getting only 5 years in prison and a young girl's blackmailing might get her life... Ok SK ok
Originally posted by rocky212

I'm so pissed. I knew he wouldn't go to jail but I'm still disappointed by how easily he was let off 👎🏼 

I already knew this was going to happen, it happens so many times that I can't even be angry anymore. What's more annoying is the fans that will support him and gang up on the GF and say she was lying to probably create commotion for herself...
Originally posted by Bigbang_GD

he must have paid a bomb !!!
He paid a lot and then some...he might have to pay her some more to keep her permanently silent from reporters...smh
Originally posted by Sars.

I know for a fact she got paid off...and wow...didn't hear about it but just looked it up and wow...for blackmail? 5 years? South Korea is just like any other country when it comes to women and the law...
I never really liked him...something about him...never clicked for me and i guess this is why...not so surprised.
Originally posted by rocky212

@ Bold:
I know right? I heard she could get from 5 years to life jail time! W*FFF!!! The Korean legal system is just so shady. Women beaters walk free, Paedophiles are getting only 5 years in prison and a young girl's blackmailing might get her life... Ok SK ok
I know this is suppose to be a serious matter, but ur gif🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can't forget the murders as well don't seem to get prosecuted at all...can't believe someone can run over someone, hide their body, and still end up scott free...but of course blackmail...take her to the gallows for her death😡😡
So freaking stupid