New TT Article : Rukku to plot against jodha

akanksha1319 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rukkaiya to plan evil for Jodha to get her out of Jalal's life in Jodha Akbar'
September 17, 2014 IndiaTellyTalkies Team Telly News 0 Comments

Rukkaiya to plan evil for Jodha to get her out of Jalal's life in Jodha Akbar'

In coming episodes Shareefuddin plans to attack Jalal through tunnel which connects to Jodha's chamber but his plans fail and so he waits for the right chance to get rid of Jalal.As told earlier Maham Anga and Jalal will be having a Emotional good bye and although Jalal is angry with her deeds he will be sad of losing a mother in his life.

Further Rukkaiya is her own plans to get the position of Mariam-uz-zamani.But as Jalal has already told the first child will be Jodha's she decides to plan on Jodha to get rid of her.As Jalal is excited for his kids Rukkaiya thinks after getting one child from Jodha she will put her in trouble where other child will be in danger so that Jalal will hate Jodha for being careless and kick her out.

Rukkaiya thinks this step will ultimately lead her to be Mariam-uz-zamani.But we also hear that soon Jodha will get to know Rukkaiya's intentions and will think it might be a wrong decision to give her child to her.But what will Jodha do now ?

Will Rukkaiya be able get Mariam-uz-zamani position ? obviously not !!! So we have to watch out how Jodha will fight out this.

Do Keep up the space for more updates.

Ye rukkaiyya kabhi nahi sudharegi 😡
I hope jalal would get to know her real intentions 😊 Edited by akanksha1319 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks 4 sharing...rukiya kabhi nahi sudhregi for MUZ title wo masoom bache ko trouble karege she is so cruel😡 bas rukiya ke plan fail ho jaye i dont want to see another fight scene between jo ja😒ab jodha kya karege jaan kar os ne hai rukiya ko already bol diya hai aur os ko shahi farmaan bhi mil gaya hai 
Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
i'm sure becoz of rukku's stupidness, jalal will lose his both kids...😡
akanksha1319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: susantogiaa

thanks 4 sharing...rukiya kabhi nahi sudhregi for MUZ title wo masoom bache ko trouble karege she is so cruel😡bas rukiya ke plan fail ho jaye i dont want to see another fight scene between jo ja😒ab jodha kya karege jaan kar os ne hai rukiya ko already bol diya hai aur os ko shahi farmaan bhi mil gaya hai

Don't worry dear chahe kuch bhi ho jay lekin jalal jodha pe hamesha ankhein band kar ke vishwas karega aur waise bhi wo rukku ko bahut hi acche se janta hai! 😊
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Ruqu will be successful..Jallu will expose Ruqu... I hope Ruqu has vowed to fulfill one wish of JO after Jo saved Jallu from BEN... I hope JO ask her baby herself..
chembi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tfs and i think jo  will realise ruks natak and taken back the baby from her in anger ruku will harm 2 babies...
ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs!
we knew ruq is upto somethng but predicted that it will be Jalal who will get to know about her intentions .As this time it is Jo the question is what she will do now??
I want to see Jo as a  fiery mother 
I just hope she doesn't forgive Ruq n hide this truth from jalal
ridhiAkdhafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akanksha1319

Don't worry dear chahe kuch bhi ho jay lekin jalal jodha pe hamesha ankhein band kar ke vishwas karega aur waise bhi wo rukku ko bahut hi acche se janta hai! 😊

agree...don't think there will be a misunderstanding between JaJo.

akanksha1319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ridhiAkdhafan

tfs!

we knew ruq is upto somethng but predicted that it will be Jalal who will get to know about her intentions .As this time it is Jo the question is what she will do now??
I want to see Jo as a fiery mother
I just hope she doesn't forgive Ruq n hide this truth from jalal

Do u really think she won't forgive rukku?
There is long history rhat she has forgiven many people like khaibar,sharif-bakshi,maham,shehnaz & even rukku many times!
She never thinks about jalal's emotions in front of her dil & 'manushyata'!
& About fiery mother,i can't even see any motherly symptoms in her even after 5-6 months of pregnancy!
.GreekPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
means another MU btw akdha..?😒
if jo will tell abt ruks intention to jalal he will not blv...
ruk rockz jo shocked😭