Sanaya B'Day Gift Seg {Wassup} - Vid+WU+40 HQ Pix @ P-09

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Caps ~(01/02)
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
Caps ~(02/02)

~ Chk P-09 for All  40 HQ Caps ~
COLORS @ColorsTV 

Wishing #SanayaIrani a very Happy Birthday! Tweet your wishes for her!pic.twitter.com/RQ8XzeOnu1

Embedded image permalink

HBD sanaya. Wish u happy Healthy sucsseful year ahead. . God bless you pic.twitter.com/UPYLWwHliI

Arjun Bijlani @Thearjunbijlani
Happy birthday Sanaya .may all ur wishes cum true and hv a grt year ahead.

thanks joseph.just come online frm phone and io think its done in rr set.what do u think.jo bhi ho excited for seg.
Seems they  may have done  this segment her room on RR sets.If they did segments on RR sets why they messeged that  she was out of town they would do her Birth day segment after she comes back.ConfusingMay be it was just gift segment not Birthday segment,.Any way looking farward for segments,See her expression &joy on this pics๐Ÿ˜† Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Seems they  may have done  this segment her room on RR sets.If they did segments on RR sets why they messeged that  she was out of town they would do her Birth day segment after she comes back.Confusing.Any way looking fararfor segments,See her expression &joy on this pics๐Ÿ˜†

i m also confused.i m 100% sure it RR set.I-F is very clever.its their back up plan i guess.๐Ÿ˜†yeh seg pehle nahin diya.aab latest nahin mill paya thats why they poste dit now.
look like monaya throw a party for Rr team..thanks for sharing.
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

look like monaya throw a party for Rr team..thanks for sharing.

Yes ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Yes ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

koi bat nahin agar Monay ka ya phir sanaya ka koi seg aaj nahin milah to.main Ita seg se kaam chala loongi.aur aisa bhi monaya jaha bhi ho i know they will enjoy this day fully .God bless them and us too.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ