Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SapnaTanmay thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Quickly..?? 😲 woh 12 min ka seg hai... 😳 Give me some time naa.. 😊

Jo i will be in office till 6.30 can u give WU within 6.30?
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SapnaTanmay

Jo i will be in office till 6.30 can u give WU within 6.30?

I'll try...😳
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved her cute reaction &blush when some one wrote that hope to see Monaya in maritious for their HonyMoonShe said may be She wants hope to they will Maritious Such cute segment.Her reaction was very cute when ever they mention about her age,Edited by P.Srinivas - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Just added the 1st part of Written Update. 😳
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really cute segment sanaya was soo adorable...😳thanks fr the vid and wu joseph...happyy birthdayy sanaya,,❀️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much for the WU,Joseph πŸ€— It was an adorable and crazy segment πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sanaya is just too cute for words :'D πŸ˜† Edited by -wintergreen- - 9 years ago
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/birthday-greetings-sanaya-nia-disha-and-fahad-140917 so monaya are out wid kinkshuk and divya,,,😳
sanaya's part..
We tried reaching Disha next but her phone remained unreachable. The final one, the queen of television, Sanaya too couldn't be reached but we got through the love of her life, Mohit Sehgal who happily
shared, "Well, myself, Sanaya, Kinshuk, his wife and few other friends have travelled to a beautiful place located out of Mumbai. It is a very special day and I always make sure to celebrate in a good way..

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SM_317

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/birthday-greetings-sanaya-nia-disha-and-fahad-140917 so monaya are out wid kinkshuk and divya,,,😳

sanaya's part..
We tried reaching Disha next but her phone remained unreachable. The final one, the queen of television, Sanaya too couldn't be reached but we got through the love of her life, Mohit Sehgal who happily
shared, "Well, myself, Sanaya, Kinshuk, his wife and few other friends have travelled to a beautiful place located out of Mumbai. It is a very special day and I always make sure to celebrate in a good way..

thnaks.its same what i-F shared.i wish Mohit kucch extra bolta but i also respect their privacy.Hope they enjoy their day.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Just update the Full WU. πŸ˜³
-Marie- thumbnail
Just read WU .. will watch video soon. ..and the monaya mention..Gosh i was literally had biggest smile..and still it's there.. Can't wait to actually see her expressions..thank you for so much detail Joseph Totally felt is watching :)