Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Guyz ! Please press LIKE on Sanaya's B'Day Thread n if,possible then please submit your some wishing comments too. (Mods removed some comments 😑 due to their new rule)

@ Juhi - Now,they post this seg again but,Sanaya name is not tagged there.

malavika6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks joseph 4 the video,wu and pics. waiting 4 other segs. she was really cute. 
Deepshikha23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Joseph for sharing 

Sanaya Irani birthday gift segment was totally cute + crazy loved her expression when received a gifts from her fans πŸ˜³
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing link and WU Joseph..
As usual lovely segment from Sanaya..but it seems like from Rangrasiya's shooting days...
i so wanted to see a latest segment i mean..on her Birthday or day before with Mohit...but they are on holidays now..
may be after their come back we get one...
God Sanaya looks like a baby whenever she receives Chocolates from fans.πŸ˜ƒ
She is so sweet and down to earth..so sweetly she said even my parents dint give me anything...Poor Baby ..thats y Fans are giving na..samjhti nai he Sanaya..😊
that Monaya on honeymoon part was the BESTEST one..the say she blushed on just reading a Mohit's name there..i so loved it..😳
Allah always Bless my Monaya...
gunurlove thumbnail
Insha Allah Sanaya will get soon what she is craving and asking for from Fans...πŸ˜‰
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Wow! what a thread Joseph ..Totally rockingπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Thanks you very very very much S3J Soham Swati Sonia Joseph for this post...thanks a ton πŸ€—...thanks 4 sharing video and WU...thanks S3J ..You 4 are totally rocking peopleπŸ‘πŸΌ...all caps are fabulous and outstanding...loved each cap very much...rocking work S3JπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Sanaya is a sweatheart..she is a gem of a person...very caring very loving ...she is so humble very cute and she loves her fans and appreciates them ...I love the way she cares for fans ..she is really rocking human being...I just love Sanaya very much...whenever I see her interview she always brings a smile 2 my face ..she is just awesome...her smile her laughter her nature everything about her touches my heart..she is truly a very beautiful person ...lotss of love n hugs 2 Sanaya irani...and Wish you a very happy birthday Sanaya...Both Mohit and Sanaya are rocking human beings..May they get lotss of success joy and happiness in life...May all their wishes be fulfilled ...Happy Birthday Sanaya...Hope you enjoy and have a rocking holiday Monaya...

May God Bless you always Monaya...

once again thanks Joseph 4 this rocking threadπŸ€—

love Gunjan

1gunjan7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Guyz ! Please press LIKE on Sanaya's B'Day Thread n if,possible then please submit your some wishing comments too. (Mods removed some comments 😑 due to their new rule)

@ Juhi - Now,they post this seg again but,Sanaya name is not tagged there.

@ Joseph I  have commented on the link u gave above...Btw joseph Plss tell me what New rule are u talking about?...plss explain..and I have also commented on Sanaya birthday thread...

love Gunjan

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its AWESOME coverage.Thanx a lot J for your detailed post on this Fabulous seg. She is full of fun.Loved her down to earth nature. No wonder, Fanz R crazy 4 her.
-Aashu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is an adorable baby, becoming so excited for chocolates. πŸ˜› The whole interview was awesome but honeymoon part was beyond awesome. πŸ˜‰ Belated Happy Birthday doll...!!! πŸ€— Thanks for this one as well, Joseph. πŸ˜ƒ