Which reason...?! DT Note Pg 8

Posted: 9 years ago
What can be the reason of showing RG continously, or rather Gunjan, sidelining all the other better & important characters?!

1. Farnaz is MaSh's relative & its her demand?!

2. She is relative of Dawood Ibrahim who has threatened MaSh to show only his Farru Baby or else he'll blow off their bungalow!

3. Is there any political pressure?!

4. Has somebody kidnapped any of MaSh's relatives & has demanded to show G & her crap track for ransom?!

5. MaSh are similar to RG & they are actually showing their own story through them!

6. Farnaz knows some deadly secret of MaSh & has threatened them to reveal it infront of media if they dont show G!

7. Farnaz has threatened to commit suicide & blame MaSh in her suicide note if G isnt shown continously!

8. Does G or RG give them trps?! Woh toh dikh hi gaya Mumbai track me!

9. Is she Meryl Streep, Halle Berry, Natalie Portman or any other Oscar wining actress?!

10. Is she Deepika, Kat, Alia, Pari, Sonam, Priyanka, etc etc, who is providing star value to the show?!

11. Is she providing some special "services" to the Patnaiks for which she's is being rewarded with such special treatment?!
Maximum scenes/tracks, new modern wardrobe, every action & emotion show in detail, everything!
You never know!
(Few days back I read in the BW forum that SidM used to provide KJo some special services after which he landed himself a plump role in SOTY.)

These are some of the reasons! Which one of the above can be the most obvious & valid reason for showing this crap track when the show has got much much better actors/characters who can contribute to the trps very well?!

5,6   😕
Edited by divyasn - 9 years ago
Can be any of the above ! With the kid of partiality this PH is doing koi bhi reason ho sakta hai inme se ! 😳 
Originally posted by ST0207

Can be any of the above ! With the kid of partiality this PH is doing koi bhi reason ho sakta hai inme se ! 😳

Ikr?! The partiality is too obvious to go unnoticed!
Leave the fans... even the general unbiased viewers are noticing this now!😵
1 to 10 sab ðŸ¤¢ koi dhamki dekar rakhi hai ki ki bhabhi ji ko dikhao warna apni jaan se jaao ðŸ¤¢
pathetic PH ese logo ko show banana hi nahi chahiye banaye bhi to someone ki tarha duje 3rd class actors ko hi lena chahiye ðŸ¤¢they deserve S and F ðŸ˜›
Edited by -dear10- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by divyasn

5,6 or 11 😕

With the way things are appearing... 11 seems the most appropriate & valid reason!😳
Mostly all but still if I have to choose I think 5 is the most feasible as so much detailing can only be achieved when you have real life experience.
Thanks for the post Mohini🤗 It was so so so much more entertaining than the ongoing nonsensical drama😳

Edited by ElireEli - 9 years ago
All of the above.😆 But not 11 coz I can't allege something like that without any facts.

But this looks like a way too personal attack on F, so maybe the mods will close it. Even if it really is what we all have been thinking about for a long time.😆 Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
fishy fishy feeling  😕
Edited by divyasn - 9 years ago
Originally posted by -dear10-

1 to 10 sab🤢koi dhamki dekar rakhi hai ki ki bhabhi ji ko dikhao warna apni jaan se jaao🤢
pathetic PH ese logo ko show banana hi nahi chahiye banaye bhi to someone ki tarha duje 3rd class actors ko hi lena chahiye🤢they deserve S and F😛

Why not reason no. 11?! 😛