Which reason...?! DT Note Pg 8 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Bang On Post Mohini !
Whatever You have written was running in minds of every VeeBa Fan or probably any fan who watches the show for other characters
Seriously they have crossed all the limits of partiality and I m sure from all the 11 points one reason has to be true !
Means The only thing that they have not justified to Gunjan Farnaz is The Show Name - GUNJAN instead of the crappy title which has no meaning
They are actually cheating SP , audiences and actors for sake of showing one actor as central character of show !
And Ya Lately The General viewers have also noticed the extent of partiality They are doing for every thing related to Gunjan Ranjan ...
MaSh๐Ÿคฌ
Edited by ..Nayna.. - 9 years ago
i am proud ranjan fan and i am loving this track  :) but mujhay bhe is track main feel ho raha hay kah veeba ko sideline kiya ja raha hay but is ka matlab yeh thore hay kah aap kisi actress kay bare main yeh sab bolo... aap kay baqi points par mujhay koi complaint nahe bas last wale main aap kuch over board ho gaye ho... 
Originally posted by bunnyrocks

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
One more reason Farnu is acting for free ... ?
Originally posted by divyasn

See due to this attitude of CVs ... F's name also is getting lanchanified ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

See the questions are bound to rise if one character, who is not the lead of the show gets more importance in everything than the supposed title character!
So much that it has become too obvious to go unnoticed & even general unbiased viewers are taking this into note!
There has to be some reason for this special treatment right?!
One cannot stop ppl frm making assumptions & speaking!
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

See the questions are bound to rise if one character, who is not the lead of the show gets more importance in everything than the supposed title character!
So much that it has become too obvious to go unnoticed & even general unbiased viewers are taking this into note!
There has to be some reason for this special treatment right?!
One cannot stop ppl frm making assumptions & speaking!

any neutral person also will have the doubt ...
Originally posted by MS.1988

i am proud ranjan fan and i am loving this track :) but mujhay bhe is track main feel ho raha hay kah veeba ko sideline kiya ja raha hay but is ka matlab yeh thore hay kah aap kisi actress kay bare main yeh sab bolo... aap kay baqi points par mujhay koi complaint nahe bas last wale main aap kuch over board ho gaye ho...

Toh yeh meri problem nahi hai!
I said naa ki I've written all the possible reasons... ab zaroori thodi hai ki sach ho?!
And btw Im not here for Moral Science classes!

P.S. Thanks for acknowledging the truth that VeeBa are being completely sidelined!
btw i am also not here to give u free moral science classes ๐Ÿ˜Š jo aap ko theek laga aap ne likha jo mujhay laga woh main ne... and ur welcome i know that veeba as a couple have huge fan following more than ranjan so sidelining them is a huge mistake done by MaSh not farnaz... 
if these people are interested n her character means u people itself shoot nd watch.
Why u guys are forcibly feeding us?? 
Originally posted by MS.1988

btw i am also not here to give u free moral science classes๐Ÿ˜Šjo aap ko theek laga aap ne likha jo mujhay laga woh main ne... and ur welcome i know that veeba as a couple have huge fan following more than ranjan so sidelining them is a huge mistake done by MaSh not farnaz...

Thank you!

And I seriously want to believe that the mistake is done by MaSh & not Farnaz! ๐Ÿ˜Š
But then there has to be a reason behind that too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nothing happens without any reason you see!
And I've written those possible reasons only... jo sach ho sakte hai aur nahi bhi!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago