Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
When the partiality becomes obvious to general viewers tab sochne ki baat hai. If the makers are partial to one then there has to be a reason for that.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Forget VeeBa and NiRa, What have they done to Ranvi's character? Just to show how awesome Gunjan is they have reduced this character to a maha rotlu. 😳
Even Shivin fans should see the partiality.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ST0207

Forget VeeBa and NiRa, What have they done to Ranvi's character? Just to show how awesome Gunjan is they have reduced this character to a maha rotlu. 😳
Even Shivin fans should see the partiality.

Ikr?! Ranvi was supposed to be the strongest character post leap going by his behaviour wen he was a child!
But just becos of Gunjan's character & to show her mahaan, they literally murdered the real Ranvi!😳
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never like ranvi's character us ka character leap kay baad se he maha rotlu hay toh they have done nothing to ranvi's character... btw i must say u people are true fans of veeba i really enjoy ur posts i am silent member of this forum  watch this crap serial because of farnaz.(dont bash me for liking farnaz: ;)... as soon as they sideline gunjan character i will stop watching this crap  which i know MaSh will never do this πŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS.1988

i never like ranvi's character us ka character leap kay baad se he maha rotlu hay toh they have done nothing to ranvi's character... btw i must say u people are true fans of veeba i really enjoy ur posts i am silent member of this forum watch this crap serial because of farnaz.(dont bash me for liking farnaz: ;)... as soon as they sideline gunjan character i will stop watching this crap which i know MaSh will never do thisπŸ˜†

Dont worry you wont be bashed for liking Farnaz! 😳
Just like you are watching the show for her, we are watching for Vishal... who is the most ignored actor even though he is one of the leads!
And you guys are indeed very lucky cos MaSh wont sideline Gunjan due to anyone of the reasons I've written!
And we've accepted this long back that we are the unluckiest fandom ever! πŸ’”
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WelI Im going to refrain from passing judgements on Farnaz. But it certainly is something to ponder about. Perhaps she is just a very friendly, likeable person and Patnaiks'are very fond of her. Maybe shes not the one to blame at all! Who in their right mind would reject such opportunities?
It's not even that shes a seasoned actress who has won many awards and critical appraise,  right? She's relatively new to the industry.  Neither is she particularly good looking, just about average after being groomed well (imo). Shes no Aishwarya Rai thats for sure. Ive seen much prettier telly actresses. 

More than anything I think it reflects very badly on the makers of the show. To favour one person so blatantly for such a long period of time, only serves to demonstrate the extent of their unprofessionalism.

But don't they care about their reputation? Showbiz is so competitive and these producers are a dime a dozen. Why take the risk? I think they are too arrogant and overconfident for their own good!
Edited by Khaleesi - 9 years ago
mishi28 thumbnail
i also like vishal a lot specially he put his soul in baldev's character such a talented actor got wasted in this stupid serial... i tried to like veeba but coz of veera i cant  but baldev is my sec most fav character in the show... the reasons which u put i think 5 looks reasonable to me 
sorry i also stalked yours veeba vishana pages coz u guys are so funny i like your sarcasm...   πŸ˜†
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb Post Mohini ,,,, And Thank Youu For Coming Up with this post coz this was seriously needed ... I mean the heights of partiality has reached that extreme extent level that the general audience has to come up with these questions too - And lets forget about the fan !!

Out of all the 11 reasons that you have pointed out - I would go with all the points that you have mentioned, though I doubt have a lil doubt on point 11 - Don't know why ... Just too surprised that the parallel character has all of a sudden is shown as the lead of the show - Do all the Mahanta & What Not & I just don't want to get started again on G's fact factor coz its cringeworthy !!!!

So I actually think - Zaroor kuch na kuch locha & bahut wada lafda hai & its becoming very obvious day by day - It's just Clean Crystal Clear !!!

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Originally posted by: MS.1988

i also like vishal a lot specially he put his soul in baldev's character such a talented actor got wasted in this stupid serial... i tried to like veeba but coz of veera i cantbut baldev is my sec most fav character in the show... the reasons which u put i think 5 looks reasonable to me

sorry i also stalked yours veeba vishana pages coz u guys are so funny i like your sarcasm... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•

Ok
mishi28 thumbnail
sorry i am not the one who reports ur AT believe me..