Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Which reason...?! DT Note Pg 8 - Page 6

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
partiality is obvious.nw no1 can deny this.bt i dont want to comment on farnaz for mash biasedness &partiality.for RG nira,veeba r sidelined.bt few possible reasons u stated r outrageous & its like attack on chrcter of F.i dont like RG coz of their acting bt i will nt judge d actor chrcter.they r human too.they also worked hard.if they r getting more focus its maker &writers fault.farnaaz &shivin r doing wat dey r told to.cv like to show ranjan,we like to see veeba,S &F ki kya galti hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: MS.1988

sorry i am not the one who reports ur AT believe me..

😳why are u giving justifications?! πŸ˜•

Did anybody say you did that?!
mishi28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nahe but jaise he main ne kaha main aap kay AT pah jate hoon woh tabhie close ho gaya mujhay guilty feel hua thats why... 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Mamta Yash Patnaik @MamtaYPatnaik 

Shame on you guys..You guys are so blind that you just cant recognize the awesomeness of Ranvi & Gunjan..I can state 1000 reasons as to why Gunjan deserves maximum screen-time but you guys ain't worth it, so i'l just list out ten..

1. Gunjan is the most complex character on Telly ⭐️
2. She went from being a sweet child to a shallow teen to a gold-digger to a psychotic woman to a pativrata naari..Such character growth unheard of on Indian Telly πŸ‘
3. Farnaz is bloody brilliant..She plays every shade of Gunjan to perfection 😳 She is so so good that if an episode has shirtless Baldev/ VeeBa making out in the first half & Gunjan acting all psychotic in the second half, ppl will only remember & cherish the later and not the former ❀️
4. Ranvi & Gunjan have sizzling chemistry ☺️  And they have the most unique story on Telly..Girl torturing the guy & guy bearing it all cos of true love.. Way better than your wannabe Dhoom 3 tashan πŸ‘
5. Ranvi is Abhi + Sooraj combined..Rockstar + accommodating hubby all rolled into one⭐️
6. Gunjan is everything Veera can ever dream of..Strong, opinionated, doesn't shy away from pursuing her dreams even if it means eloping after marriage & has come so far despite her damaged childhood πŸ‘πŸΌ And her feet are perfect too..She doesn't need pedicure unlike your Veera πŸ˜›
7. Veera sucks..Baldev sucks more..
8. Show got highest TRP during Ranvi-Gunjan's marriage..The nation wants to know about RanJan not VeeBa πŸ˜ƒ
9. Shivin & Farnaz rock πŸ‘
10. BDP rocks & VeeBa fans suck πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
filtered_chaos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovemyself98

partiality is obvious.nw no1 can deny this.bt i dont want to comment on farnaz for mash biasedness &partiality.for RG nira,veeba r sidelined.bt few possible reasons u stated r outrageous & its like attack on chrcter of F.i dont like RG coz of their acting bt i will nt judge d actor chrcter.they r human too.they also worked hard.if they r getting more focus its maker &writers fault.farnaaz &shivin r doing wat dey r told to.cv like to show ranjan,we like to see veeba,S &F ki kya galti hai.

πŸ˜†
Well I just stated the reasons which were there in my mind!
Im not judging her or I wld have written whether she's right or wrong!
Its too obvious to ignore & questions are bound to rise.
And I know MaSh are at fault for the larger part!
But there has to be some reason behind their partiality & I cld come up with these reasons only!
If you like you can add your own reasons too!
But sorry I dont sympathize with the actors they favour!
But then its just me.
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Mamta Yash Patnaik

@MamtaYPatnaik

Shame on you guys..You guys are so blind that you just cant recognize the awesomeness of Ranvi & Gunjan..I can state 1000 reasons as to why Gunjan deserves maximum screen-time but you guys ain't worth it, so i'l just list out ten..

1. Gunjan is the most complex character on Telly ⭐️
2. She went from being a sweet child to a shallow teen to a gold-digger to a psychotic woman to a pativrata naari..Such character growth unheard of on Indian Telly πŸ‘
3. Farnaz is bloody brilliant..She plays every shade of Gunjan to perfection 😳 She is so so good that if an episode has shirtless Baldev/ VeeBa making out in the first half & Gunjan acting all psychotic in the second half, ppl will only remember & cherish the later and not the former ❀️
4. Ranvi & Gunjan have sizzling chemistry ☺️ And they have the most unique story on Telly..Girl torturing the guy & guy bearing it all cos of true love.. Way better than your wannabe Dhoom 3 tashan πŸ‘
5. Ranvi is Abhi + Sooraj combined..Rockstar + accommodating hubby all rolled into one⭐️
6. Gunjan is everything Veera can ever dream of..Strong, opinionated, doesn't shy away from pursuing her dreams even if it means eloping after marriage & has come so far despite her damaged childhood πŸ‘πŸΌ And her feet are perfect too..She doesn't need pedicure unlike your Veera πŸ˜›
7. Veera sucks..Baldev sucks more..
8. Show got highest TRP during Ranvi-Gunjan's marriage..The nation wants to know about RanJan not VeeBa πŸ˜ƒ
9. Shivin & Farnaz rock πŸ‘
10. BDP rocks & VeeBa fans suck πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

Kahan thi aap itne dino se MamTy?! πŸ˜†

Twitter par bhi nazar nahi aa rahi... kitne dino se RG tweets RT & Fav nahi kiya?! πŸ˜’
Your last RT was abt RG's hot hot Pehla Nasha dance! ☺️
Uske baad toh aap gayab hi ho gayi!
And yeah... Gunjan suckss!! 🀣
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mohini can u do a favour plsss 
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Topic closed for insensitive remarks on actors and makers and despite previous warnings using twitter handles to create fake tweets and rumours. Members will see a direct raise in warning level from now on.

Veera DT