Most faithfull movie?

Poll

Which film is the most faithfull to its source book ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
CoerCorash thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think first & last two films (DH Part 1&2) were faithfull to book.Edited by CoerCorash - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: CoerCorash

I think first & last two films (DH Part 1&2) were faithfull to book.

My thoughts precisely.. I too think the first & last two movies were the most faithful ones to the book.. 

(Half blood prince was the least faithful in my opinion..)
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First and Second definitely..
Order of the Phoenix was miles away from the book.. And that actually was my favourite book..
CoerCorash thumbnail
HBP looks like a fill up. Till than Last book was released so they knew everything needed in terms of story. But what the makers did was they took out action made it a black & white movie. Almost every scene was dark.
Avie thumbnail

Originally posted by: CoerCorash

HBP looks like a fill up. Till than Last book was released so they knew everything needed in terms of story. But what the makers did was they took out action made it a black & white movie. Almost every scene was dark.

Well thats because a greater part of the book had Voldemort's childhood described which shown in black and white made sense.. But why include scenes you don't need.. The attack on the Burrow.. Not needed at all.. And why didn't the death eaters kill them.. Instead they choose to burn the house.. Much of the originality was lost shooting this..

Originally posted by: pinks2911

Well thats because a greater part of the book had Voldemort's childhood described which shown in black and white made sense.. But why include scenes you don't need.. The attack on the Burrow.. Not needed at all.. And why didn't the death eaters kill them.. Instead they choose to burn the house.. Much of the originality was lost shooting this..

Yup..and i was not happy with HBP film..πŸ˜”
Avie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

Yup..and i was not happy with HBP film..πŸ˜”

I too wasn't.. They could have showed what actually was in the book.. And it would have done well..Rather they showed what wasn't.. πŸ˜•
Avie thumbnail
TotallyπŸ˜•
QuietlyLoud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It's Chamber of Secrets,according to me. Less scenes were omitted and least deviated from the book
First two movies are the most faithful ones because those books were only half the size of other books in the series so they were easily adapted into movies.
CoerCorash thumbnail
It all started with Prisonar of Azkaban. It ommitted a lot of stuff.It's Never told in the movie that james potter was animagus and many more things. It actually became a plothole.