Harry Potter

Most faithfull movie? - Page 2

Poll

Which film is the most faithfull to its source book ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutecj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I believe SS and CoS were the most faithful and well connected to the books.
HBP was indeed a way out of the books kinda stuff.
CoerCorash thumbnail
LOL i wondered why would the burn the burrow?
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

If we look at each and every book, something or the other was missed.. But these were far less in the first two than the last books.. But something I never wanted was, they didn't show Peeves! I was so excited to see him on screen while I read the books.. And he wasn't even mentioned.. Also Charlie.. I don't remember exactly but he wasn't shown at all was he? Missing few scenes is understandable.. But missing a whole character.. I am sure everyone who read HP wanted Peeves on screen.. So yeah, that's another con in the movie..

Edited by pinks2911 - 9 years ago
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinks2911

First and Second definitely..

Order of the Phoenix was miles away from the book.. And that actually was my favourite book..

Hey! That 'Is' my favourite book, too! Actually that was the second hp book that I read!
P. S:- Actually, I didn't read the books in a proper order...
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinks2911

If we look at each and every book, something or the other was missed.. But these were far less in the first two thanthe last books.. But something I never wanted was, they didn'tshow Peeves! I was so excited to see him on screen while I read the books.. And he wasn't even mentioned.. Also Charlie.. I don't remember exactly but he wasn't shown at all was he? Missing few scenes is understandable.. But missing a whole character.. I am sure everyone who read HP wanted Peeves on screen.. So yeah, that's another con in the movie..

Yeah! I feel that the books were a lot better than the movies.. The one who has only seen the movies will not know about the true magic which was created in the books by JKR... I was disappointed when I didn't find Peeves in the movies! He could have made the scene of Fred and George's legendary exit more interesting to watch!
CoerCorash thumbnail
Half blood prince is the worst movie of series. Even GoF & OotP removed alot from their respective books but it still worked. HBP was just like a filler.