After watching recent episode what u felt about Bhavna's past...!!?

Poll Question :

After watching recent episode what u felt about Bhavna's past...what t

Poll Choice
She killed some1 in the process of Self-Defence..
she killed some1 along with her...
she is the only witness of murder but ppl misunderstand as m
she is the reason behind some1's death..(unintentionally)
love marriege but Villager's didnt accept! so run away but d
Ppl misunderstood her but she didnt get change to clear that
Something else which didnt notice ...
Dont know ... Confused...
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
friends its just to increase forums activity...

U can share ur opinion ...
sorry didnt notice some word missing...

m =murderer

d=ditched

change=chance..

sorry ...cant edit the options !! 😡
Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
for me..
love marriege but Villager's didnt accept! so run away but d

may be the lover ditched her and went away.. and that is RJ's father who went and married a rich girl Anjali! Becoz according to me AN and RJ's father had love marriage.. and RJ's Dad's Dad (Raj's grand father is Bauji's friend who did love marriage and was thrown out of the village?.. Bauji's village is still unkown! or maybe BH is Bauji's friend's daughter as per my FF..lol)
Me is Super confused 😕

Actually CV's had already show us different different things regarding BH's past and everytime they show us new thing about her past...!

I will not predict anything here regarding BH's past as my predictions never matches CV's views and thoughts...!!

But one thing is sure about them that they are really become copycats and hence Sammy' s FF can be copied again as they are expert in doing this already done it many times..!!
Originally posted by subham101289

Me is Super confused 😕

Actually CV's had already show us different different things regarding BH's past and everytime they show us new thing about her past...!

I will not predict anything here regarding BH's past as my predictions never matches CV's views and thoughts...!!

But one thing is sure about them that they are really become copycats and hence Sammy' s FF can be copied again as they are expert in doing this already done it many times..!!

👍🏼
lol ...
so true 🤣   ...
wow!! look at the votes!!!

PLEASE SILENT MEMBERS OPEN YOURSELF AND TYPE COMMENTS AS WE NEED LOTS OF ACTIVITY HERE!!

THANK YOU!
OH GOD !!! VOTE !!!!!!    
😕

who did this...!!! 🤣   🤣

choose multiple vote but this 🤣    🤣   

now all votes are 8!! there is a virus in IF I think.. nothing is working properly.. first the profile pic not changing now.. votes jumping !!
oh.. there is a multiple voting system on I think.. I voted once again! its 9 now!
Originally posted by Sammy11

now all votes are 8!! there is a virus in IF I think.. nothing is working properly.. first the profile pic not changing now.. votes jumping !!

R u serious!!
virus ...😡   

right...cant change my profil pic ... 😕