Originally posted by Kunta_tanha

me too 🤣

Me three. 😆
Posted: 9 years ago
Markets me saari burnol ka stock khatam ho gaya 🤣
err...can u explain something to me?
d3 is ending...be happy by all means!
so am I...this crap has been going on for months...it HAD to end for the sake of the sanity of the view.ers as well as the career of the actors...
but why is arsha the main focus of this post?that i don't understand...the script has been lousy for months...all of us agree to that...
but why the gloating?
it is not because of amar n shakti that d show is going off air...d3 has always been about swaron , arsha/taarey and first n foremost the GANG!
u do realize that u r instigating more fights among fandoms by insinuating stuff which is not true at all...right?
this was bound to happen irrespective of them leaving or not...im glad kunwar is back but this time they left voluntarily...so why such anger against the show n d channel?
the other characters r equally important...plz don't create rifts by making making instigating posts...
shantanu vrushika mace bharat simmi...all have been an important n equal contributor...let us bid adieu to this show in complete solidarity n enjoy the last few days with everyone
LOL ðŸ¤£
I'm not even surprised... it was expected 
1 song which comes to my mind for d cvs
aaj phir tumpe pyaar aya hai behad aur be shumar aya hai
This proves D3 belong to *ArSha* always and forever...Yes Yes Yes 🥳
Yuppieee... Awesome news...
Bechara cvs...
Finally d3 naam ka nao doob gayi...
ooch ... cannot not stop it ...🤣
LOL!! Might be again watching the show.. if not entirely then at least the Dance mania.. Just for KAS :* and all the marvelous dances :*