Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

so here comes the great news..(ArSha post) *DT Note P5/9* - Page 7

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: medha16

err...can u explain something to me?

d3 is ending...be happy by all means!
so am I...this crap has been going on for months...it HAD to end for the sake of the sanity of the view.ers as well as the career of the actors...
but why is arsha the main focus of this post?that i don't understand...the script has been lousy for months...all of us agree to that...
but why the gloating?
it is not because of amar n shakti that d show is going off air...d3 has always been about swaron , arsha/taarey and first n foremost the GANG!
u do realize that u r instigating more fights among fandoms by insinuating stuff which is not true at all...right?
this was bound to happen irrespective of them leaving or not...im glad kunwar is back but this time they left voluntarily...so why such anger against the show n d channel?
the other characters r equally important...plz don't create rifts by making making instigating posts...
shantanu vrushika mace bharat simmi...all have been an important n equal contributor...let us bid adieu to this show in complete solidarity n enjoy the last few days with everyone

ye sb nai hota agar if article me log apna standard na dikhate...
hmne to abtk kisi ko bash nai kiya as per their level..bt even we are nt saints to praise others while they r badmouthing us

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This post is not a place to make fun of members of the forum, celebrities associated with D3, or any member of the cast who has been associated with D3 at any given point of time. While this thread was left open initially, despite a note, the thread seems to be full of nothing but taunts and people making fun of anyone associated with the show whom they don't seem to favor for whatsoever be the reason. Just cause there is drama happening on a sister platform, doesn't mean retaliation takes place here, on the forum, cause we don't condone any form of indirect or direct retaliation to issues.

Post closed since this only seems to have 🤣, 😆, and a lot of songs. You can go to Youtube and listen to Jiya Jale and since it on karoke, this isn't the place.

D3 DT