Saakshi's in Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar on Sony-Discuss Here - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs rMona.
But what abt sakshi, Its stilk a mystery whether sakshi agreed to it r not.
Well swadisht pakwan ka toh bahot besabri se intezaar hai roniyji hihihi
Thanx for sharing it
i am also waiting for the confirmation
Tfs Ramona...
U posted something after many days.. and I just wish it will have Sakshi and so we all can partyyy...
Thanks Ramona for the news 
glad to see you back in the forum again with the latest news 

I will wait for the show 
If they are casting with "SAKSHI " ðŸ˜‰ 
otherwise a big "NO" to any serial ðŸ˜† 

sakshi come back soon please 
waiting 

Is ST there in the show. 
may it  be the big  surprise for  all of us. 

Fingers crossed to see ST  in the show .

TFS 

i'm very happy and eagerly waiting for sakshi's return but then again it wont be bahl... or raya... :(
tfs
kisi bhi aanch pe pakaye but pehle yeh confirm hojaye k sakshi hai ya nhi that is more important ðŸ˜†
TFS...
Well want  to see Cizane Khan instead of Hiten .
Ronit , Sakshi and Cizane will make great trio but than I think it will not happen since cizane and ronit are there Kasuti zindigi ki and EK will not repeat this jodi and earlier it is heard that  cizane has some visa problems as EK has chosen him before for the role of  Raman in yeh hain mohobatin but since cizane has visa problems so Karan played the role.  Also Cizane is not to slim and not too healthy and carries a great physic so will look good . ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Well hope for the best since Hiten is also a great actor, But I think Cizane will look so good with sakshi.    
Edited by Bunny_honey - 9 years ago
Tfs
After RR tweet it confirm that he is part of the show... Just waiting for sakshi confirmation...
Hope the lead is only Sakshi n RR... So excited so see them...
When someone asked him on twitter when is his new daily show starting he replied by saying, "very soon. God willing". 
Well tweet some what confirms he is in it. Now bas want Sakshi to confirm it. I don't care much about who the second male lead is. Be it humare pyaare Rajat Kapur (Sameer Kochhar) or Ekta's favorite Hiten.. I will watch it irrespective of who it is because I can vouch for the fact that love story is going to be between Ronit and Sakshi's character. Second man is there to create some twists. 
Wonder what the story is. Only if we could some more articles about it.