Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Saakshi's in Itna Na Karo Mujhe Pyaar on Sony-Discuss Here - Page 3

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bunny_honey

TFS...

Well want  to see Cizane Khan instead of Hiten .
Ronit , Sakshi and Cizane will make great trio but than I think it will not happen since cizane and ronit are there Kasuti zindigi ki and EK will not repeat this jodi and earlier it is heard that  cizane has some visa problems as EK has chosen him before for the role of  Raman in yeh hain mohobatin but since cizane has visa problems so Karan played the role.  Also Cizane is not to slim and not too healthy and carries a great physic so will look good . ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Well hope for the best since Hiten is also a great actor, But I think Cizane will look so good with sakshi.    

Cezzane is a good option but will Ekta Maiya repeat her Kasauti men? If she takes Hiten then she is anyways repeating Kyunki father-son jodi and KZK's Anurag and Bajaj. 
So quite possible that Cezzane gets approached. 

If given a choice, I would like to see either Cezzane or Rohit Roy (will be nice to see two brothers on same show).
Edited by --RaYa-- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_honey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --RaYa--

Cezzane is a good option but will Ekta Maiya repeat her Kasauti men? If she takes Hiten then she is anyways repeating Kyunki father-son jodi and KZK's Anurag and Bajaj. 
So quite possible that Cezzane gets approached. 

If given a choice, I would like to see either Cezzane or Rohit Roy (will be nice to see two brothers on same show).

Hmmm ...yehi toh problem hai that she will not repeat the same jodi. Yes yeh achcha yaad dilya that Hiten and ronit are there in KSBKBT as father and son and now they are taken for roles of parallel male leads 😆😆 . Yep Samir Kochar is also a good option , he has good acting skills of a serious actor but since he hosts IPL every year so atleast for about 2 months he has be out of shoots but if we see EK shows history than she manages with such situations well by body doubles or by sending the character who is out of shoot on a vacation or business tour or etc. etc in the show 😆😆. Yes main lead will look good on Ronit , but as the news is,  it is a triangular love story so the other actor also needs to maintain some level too against the first leads. 😃  
Edited by Bunny_honey - 9 years ago
--RaYa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bunny_honey

Hmmm ...yehi toh problem hai that she will not repeat the same jodi. Yes yeh achcha yaad dilya that Hiten and ronit are there in KSBKBT as father and son and now they are taken for roles of parallel male leads 😆😆 . Yep Samir Kochar is also a good option , he has good acting skills of a serious actor but since he hosts IPL every year so atleast for about 2 months he has be out of shoots but if we see EK shows history than she manages with such situations well by body doubles or by sending the character who is out of shoot on a vacation or business tour or etc. etc in the show 😆😆. Yes main lead will look good on Ronit , but as the news is,  it is a triangular love story so the other actor also needs to maintain some level too against the first leads. 😃  

If Samir is taken then it kind of suits Balaji timeline of marriage which is arund 3 months from airing date. 
I don't think the show will start anytime before December. It can be pushed after world cup also. I heard BALH too was suppose to start earlier but Sony decided to push it to after world cup and promoted it heavily in between the cricket matches. But assuming it starts in December, marriage of leads won't be before Feb end or March which is the time Samir is required to be there for world cup followed by IPL. Ok i am basically guessing like an idiot that Ronit and Sakshi would marry in the show without even knowing the details of the story. Ignore this. 

Having said all that, I don't want Samir simply because he is stiff as an actor. Secondly, he would remind me of RaYa. I don't want any BALH stuff into the new show for the reason that BALH is extremely special. Thirdly, I want to see fresh chemistry. Rajat and Priya didn't have potential because Priya belonged to Ram. No one appreciated Rajat pursuing Priya. Hence it will be better off to see a new actor opposite Sakshi as the parallel male lead than seeing Samir again. 

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sakshi is fab actress and may be audience will accept her with Ronit but than fans can only decide if they want to see Samir opposite her in parallel lead...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think it is a love triangle, but let's see :)
--RaYa-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ronitfan

I don't think it is a love triangle, but let's see :)

TC article said it is a love triangle when it reported of Hiten being approached for it. But again TC has gone wrong may times with BALH. 
Oh and if it is not a love triangle in the starting, wait for one year.. all Ekta's shows turn into messy love triangles and polygons sooner or later. ðŸ˜†

I want to know what time slot will it be given? Sony is coming up with lots of new shows in the coming month. 
I think INKMP will air after KBC gets over which is sometime in January or late December.  That's when one hour from 8:30 to 9:30 slot will open up. And we haven't had any news of Aadalat going off air till now. I don't think Ronit will do two fiction shows on the same channel along with his movie commitments. 
Very excited for new news to come up regarding the show. Hopefully it comes out soon. 
ronitfan thumbnail
AFAIK, 
his contract is renewed for Adaalat every November. So I'm hoping these are his last two months as KD Pathak. I really really wish the official announcement is made by Sakshi really soon as well :D
madhurjya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just saw Ronit & Sakshi together in "Aatankwadi Uncle",a 2012 film.Their chemistry was good.Both of them are very good actors.So the upcoming new show will obviously keep us glued to it.Love triangle will make it much more interesting just like "kasauti zindagi kay".

Eagerly waiting for the show to begin...😉

ronitfan thumbnail
Ronit replied to his fans on his FB page today - 

"The female lead may or may not be Sakshi/ Nothing is confirmed. I will start shooting in mid October and the show is scheduled for November" 

:)
madhurjya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope the leading lady be sakshi or someone else who has good acting ability;otherwise it will be totally Ronit Roy show.The sizzling chemistry will be missing and RR will shoulder the entire responsibility to capture viewers' attention.