Angeldrama2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I've heard th bad news of PKD going off-air this December! ðŸ˜­

Our source informs us, "Bringing back Pankhuri (Disha Parmer) in the show was a major step that the makers of the show have taken. Also, this is their last attempt to bring the show in the eyes of the audience. The show has completed more than two years now and with its long running story line, the viewership as well as the TRPs has dipped considerably due to which the channel has come to a final decision. The show has got time till December this year."

PKD is not the only show which has completed 2 years, what about YEH RISHTA KYA KEHLATA HAI and SAATH NIBHANA SAATHIYA?! Cant 1 of these shows end? 
I agree that the TRP is low and that is due to the absence of Pankhuri but now she's back the TRP has increased a lot more. Hopefully it will rise higher than now in no time.  
The upcoming track is very interesting which will grab more eyes of the audience. Some of the fans have stopped watching the show as Pankhuri quit as she is back now they have again started watching again and the viewership has increased. 

So lets think positive and hope the show wont end so soon!😊
FingersCrossed!

Edited by Angeldrama2003 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I absolutely agree with you! I don't understand why Star Plus are not ending YRKKH or SNS, because both of these shows have no more story lines anymore. These shows have been going on for so many years. It is time both of these shows (YRKKH and SNS) end soon. PKDH is a good show, and this show does still have quite high TRP's. I honestly despise Star Plus, they are always being so vicious to PKDH.  Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 9 years ago
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree. There are others shows who have lived a longer life and have been good shows but now have no story...and are just being dragged. PKDH still has lots of potential.

but don't worry I am sure PKDH wont end in December. The show has got an extension to prove that it can do well and I'm confident that it will!!! also everyone is watching PKDH now...UK ratings have been top for 3 episodes consecutively...and the track is so interesting!!! so don't worry PKDH will last long than December...
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AGREE WITH U.. THERE are so many shows on star plus that needs to go off air... they are irritating and lack creativity.. the recent pkdh track is so much interesting😉
PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
100% agree with u.

PKDH won't go off air soon as there is so much story to tell.It is still having so much Potential.
PAYA's reunion once she get out of coma,their love,romance...etc etc,Kaira's track,Ayesha's track.

PKDH is ruling in UK from 4 days and even in India will get back to its top chart as before as the viewers who left the show already started watching it again.

But,i felt sad that PKDH repeat telecast has been stopped at 3 PM from 3 days.Hope it will teleast soon.

PKDH live for many many years.Just chill and enjoy PAYA and PKDH.😊
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That's what happens when you kill the main lead of the show for no reason! I used to love this show, used to watch it religiously and one day out of the blue they killed Pankudi!

I did not believe it at first ..and then after a week or so I stopped watching the show when I realized they really killed Pankudi.  COuldnt believe it!!  I don't care about the new Ayisha character as she is not Pankudi and the whole thing did not make any sense at all.

I hope this teaches all Indian TV shows a lesson. All the other shows that killed their main leads for no reason also shut down. People stop watching the show when you kill a character they love so much.   Who in their right mind kills their  main lead ?? This show deserves to go off air for killing the heart and soul of the show Pankudi. Bunch of Idiots..they deserve it!

Finally it  looks like they realized they lost most viewers after Pankudi was killed, now they are trying to bring her back as a coma patient or something! Then there is also a  look alike Ayisha!  I am not watching this show as long as the look alike Ayisha is around!   If they fix Pankudi and get rid of Ayisha asap...may be some viewers will  think about watching the show again! As long as Ayisha is around old viewers will not come back - I am one of them!
Edited by sanaasr - 9 years ago
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think sns will never end because no other show will ever be able to gain as high trpa as sns despite the lead no more some how its still really high i seriously dont get how high it is .
khadeeja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes the trps decreased only because they killed the main female lead! seriously? who does that!
but thank god pankhuri is back and im sure the trps will break the record soon because of pankhuri's return!
sanaasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khadeeja_

yes the trps decreased only because they killed the main female lead! seriously? who does that!

but thank god pankhuri is back and im sure the trps will break the record soon because of pankhuri's return!

I believe Pankudi is still in coma & the unwanted character Ayisha is still around...eeww  I ain't watching this show!  they must bring the old Pankudi back if they want viewrs back!