[COMPLETED]ArShi SS: Humsafar/ Last Part PG 127 (22/08)

-Zesty- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

"Ha hua hai ... YEH SAB TUMHARI WAJAH SE HUA HAI!"

Her hands lifted to her ears, wanting this very word to vanish in the air, mix in the dust, evaporate like a hot steam but not reach her ears. But it did. It did and it not only reached her ears but gnawed her heart till they were left bleeding in open.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K04oZQsPcw4[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K04oZQsPcw4

Tarq-e-taaluqaat pe...

(At our parting of ways)

Roya na tu, na main

(Neither you cried nor I,)

Lekin yeh kya ke chain se soya na tu, na main

(But then, what's this that neither you nor I slept peacefully)

"Jabse tum aaayi ho tabse"

"Tum meri zindagi me aayi hi kyun?"

"Main tumse mila hi kyun... sab kuch kitna accha tha... And sabse important baat.., Di khush thi.."

"Sab tumhari galati hai khushi, kyunki agar tum nahi aati, Shyaam asise galati nahi karta ..."

"You are biggest mistake of my life, Khushi Kumari Gupta! Kash me tumse mila hi na hota ..."

"Biggest mistake"

"Biggest mistake"

"Biggest mistake"

"Biggest mistake"

"Biggest mistake"

"Kash me tumse mila hi na hota ..."

"Sab tumhari galati hai khushi"

Woh humsafar tha...

(He was my companion (fellow traveler)...)

Woh humsafar tha...

(He was my companion ...)

Woh humsafar thaa magar us sey humnawai na thi...

(He was my companion but with him I didn't have like mindedness (harmony))

Woh humsafar thaa magar us sey humnawai na thi...

(He was my companion but with him I didn't have like mindedness (harmony))

Kay dhoop chaaon ka...

(With  the (hot) sunshine and shade)

Kay dhoop chaaon ka aalam raha

(With  the (hot) sunshine and shade was world was filled)

Judai na thi...

(There was no separation)

Woh humsafar tha...

Woh humsafar tha....

He was right! It was her fault! It was her fault to always think about others. It was her mistake to fall for him when all he has ever done is, push her and trash her with his knife-like words. They were always together but always reminded that they can't work in harmony, still she , like a fool, was always running behind him. Clinging to the thin hope that everything will be alright, that she will, anyhow, push the rakshash back and will live with her rajkumar. But yet again she was wrong. After all she did for him, all he has to say is, she was his mistake.

And mistake she was! What should she do to fix her mistake? The pain was killing, crashing her heart with a huge weight and making breathing a difficult task. She wants to repair her mistake, she should do it. She had always worked hard to make everyone happy so that she can get a tiny part of their love in return. But now.. now she has become a nuisance, a living nuisance whose life is of no use. Who has only been a burden on everyone. Why will anyone love a girl who is nothing but a burden, a burden who has marred everyone's life. She is a mistake , just a mistake. Her parents did the mistake of leaving her behind, to just be a burden in everyone's life, even to them whom she loves. What is the use of such life, a life who can't keep her loved ones happy? She should fix this mistake, she should!

Arnav rushed inside their room, his eyes instantly searching the one for whom his heart was thudding so loudly inside his chest. He looked in the room, but she was not there. He rushed inside the poolside and a relief washed over him as he saw her sitting near the pool, still, not moving a muscle. The guilt overwhelmed him at once, making him ashamed of himself. He should have not said that to her, he shouldn't have. Why he always forgets what all she has done for him? She almost gave her life.. Just the image of her lying almost lifeless in his arms sent tremors down his spine. Taking small steps towards her, he knelt behind her, her back facing him. He need to apologize. He need to say sorry. Sorry', the word held no meaning, atleast not for him. But he knows no other way to express how guilty he is.

"Khushi?" Arnav called softly , but she remained still. He kept his hand on her shoulder. "Khushi...I... I ..."

"I have destroyed so many lives... First jiji, ... her first marriage broke, all because of me ... Second too was on the verge of breaking, and again the reason was Khushi Kumari Gupta, the adopted daughter of Shashi Gupta and Garima Gupta ... You married me for six month, and in your life too I was nothing but a nuisance , a person who is not needed in your life, an unwanted person ... Then your Di ... I ruined her life too ... it is because of me that a man like Shyam has ruined your Di's life ... I am sorry ... I am really sorry ... Sorry for everything, Arnav ji ... I am a mistake ... The biggest mistake ..."

Arnav swallowed the lump as he tried to refrain the tears from flowing down. She is not a mistake. How can he even say that to her? How can he? His shaking hand tightened on her shoulder, wishing nothing but to take away the pain he was feeling in her voice, the pain which was twisting in his heart like a sharp knife.

A small chuckle made his closed eyes to jerk open.

"Now everyone will be happy ... I will pray for their happiness  ... because ... because Arnav ji, Amma Babu ji ki kasam , humne kabhi kisi ka bura nahi chaha ... I am sorry for ruining everyone's life ... Tell them that ... that  I am sorry for ruining their life , Arnav ji ... I never wanted that ... I want them to be happy but ... But ... sorry for being the nuisance ..."

An unknown terror tussled inside his chest, suddenly making him gasp for some air. He was terrified, terrified beyond anything. Her tone,...so ...so shallow ..so empty ... Lifeless... He words ... her words scaring him. Standing up, he stumbled in front of her. Catching her face between his palm, he made her look in his eyes. Dread filled his every vein as he saw those empty eyes... it was empty... nothing there... Nothing!

"Khushi... What are you saying?,,...what...?"

Khushi smiled, which died on her lips only, not reaching her eyes. Her hands lifted to rest on his.

"Everyone will be happy now, Arnav ji ... everyone ...No Khushi Kumari Gupta...no problem ... No mistakes ... No heartbreak ... Fine, everything will be fine ..." her eyes were dropping, voice fading ...

Arnav was about to open his mouth when he felt something wet on his hands. His eyes shifted towards his wrist.

"KHUSHI!!" His terrified eyes looked at her. "WHAT THE HELL YOU DID , KHUSHI?!! " He crushed her in his arms and took her bleeding wrist in his  hand.

"Paining ... it...s...pa..ining ... But ...it...it ...will...stop... it will st...op..soon... everyone will...will...be...ha...ppy... now.."

Arnav's wide eyes just stared at her, unable to process anything. Her hand was bleeding ...red... blood... her words... her words.. He shook his head at Khushi, his voice gone.

"You...you have not done this... You... cannot...Khushi ...you have not ... "

"No Khushi... no...Khushi... only mistake ... Biggest ...mistake... " she rasped.

"NO! NO! Khushi ...NO, DAMMIT!!! You are not  any mistake, Khushi. You are not... You are the most beautiful thing ever happened to me ... you ... You are my life... I cannot breath without you Khushi... YOU KNOW THAT!! YOU KNOW THAT KHUSHI!!"

Adaavatein theen..Taghaaful thaa,  Ranjishein theen Magar..

(There was animosity, Indifference and anguish but,)

Adaavatein theen..Taghaaful thaa,  Ranjishein theen Magar..

(There was animosity, Indifference and anguish but,)

Bicharne walay main sab kuch thaa

(The one who I was parted with had everything (but))

Bewafai na thi...

(He didn't have unfaithfulness)

Bicharne walay main sab kuch thaa

(The one who I was parted with had everything (but))

Bewafai na thi...

(He didn't have unfaithfulness)

Khushi smiled as she looked in his eyes, her eyes dropping, hauling her into darkness. Yes, they are meant for each other. She believed that. But they are not meant to be together. There is only pain, heartbreak, nothing else. They loved each other, but they are not meant to be together. But still she believed they are meant for eachother.

"Don't ... don't worry , Khushi ...let me take you to the Doctor... He will make everything alright... don't worry ... Hold on , ok... hold on..." With his trembling hand he tried to get up, his whole form shaking with fear. But he stopped as he heard her next word.

"I don't want help... I want everyone to be happy ... Everyone will be happy .."

"NO!! NO YOU IDIOT!!!" Tears blurred his vision. "No one will be happy Khushi... NOONE...  You are the happiness in our life ...don't say that please .. please,...Khushi.." he chocked, begging her for his life. "I love you ,,... I love you, Khushi,... you know that , right? You know I say things I don't mean ... please ... please maaf kardo ... please ...aakhri baar..." He wept like never before, living the fear never known before.

Bicharte waqt un ankhon mein thi hamari ghazal

(At the time of parting his eyes had my song)

Bicharte waqt un ankhon mein thi hamari ghazal

(At the time of parting his eyes had my song)

Ghazal bhi wo jo kisi ko kabhi sunai na thi

(And it was the song that I had never sung aloud)

Ghazal bhi wo jo kisi ko kabhi sunai na thi

(And it was the song that I had never sung aloud)

She knows he loves her. He knows she loves him. Eyes. They converse through their eyes and had thus converse things which they had never said aloud to each other. But now she needs to go... for him ... for her.. for everyone. She can't take more than this, her heart was bleeding. More than any wound, his words had clawed her heart and now they were paining , and this pain will only stop when that heartbeat will stop. And the pain was being unbearable, she needs to stop this pain, stop that and sleep now, sleep without worrying about others happiness, their life.  She needs to go. Everything will be fine now. Everything. She is a mistake, she needs to fix that... fix that... and with that  one last wish, she closed her eyes...

"KHUSHI!!! KHUSHI!!!! KHUSHI!!!!!!"

No matter how many times he called her, no matter how loud he called her name, her eyes remained close. Mistake. She was his mistake , which was gone now , giving him a chance to fix his mistake.

Woh humsafar tha...

Woh humsafar tha...

Index :-

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8 : 123877821 

Part 9: 124653626

Last Part :   126023279  

OK, when I posted this OS, I had no plan of continuing this OS. But now I will give one more part and will give a happy ending. Happy?
So now enjoy the aghast , will update the next last part soon :)

Coming to the song I have used, I swear to GOD, I have never heard so meaningful  and soulful song ever in my life. It's like this song had taken a permanent place in my mind. And I just can't help but think something on this line. I have used few paras from this song in this OS, not whole song. 

And by this OS, I am noway promoting suicide, all I want to say is every person has his/her limit, one should not break them beyond their limit. 

Hope to read your views on this :)

Again sharing the link to the song. Listen to it, its a very very nice song

Direct link -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K04oZQsPcw4

Edited by -Zesty- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyahet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It's very very emotional OS Gudiya. You made me cry buckets!!! You have to pay for my each teardrop.
yes it's true ki har ek chiz ki limit hoti he agar hadd se jyaada ho jaaye kuchh bhi toh sahen karna mushkil hota he. Aatmahatyaa is not the solution but it can happen if the person has broken heart and shattered dreams.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
for Khushi.
I am a kind of girl who will dance in the pouring rain, smile like I'm fine when I am not. Make you laugh when you want to cry. Worry more about you than me. Fall over laughing at the dumbest things. Always forgive but never forget. Who loves so many and hates so few. When she loved by so few and hated by so many. 😭

for Arnav.

Selfishness, A fantastic way to be miserable.

thanks for the pm.
Edited by Divyahet - 9 years ago
-Zesty- thumbnail

you still want to read??😲
Warning diya tha ... baad me mat bolna bataya nahi πŸ˜³
mamali20 thumbnail
I am seriously crying right now.   Too emotional.😭
IFrozenl thumbnail
Got emotional while reading this..! Nice one.
Edited by Shirley. - 9 years ago
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Its heartbreaking:'(...his was one of those scenes of Ipk wer i hated Arnav d most...brilliant Shivi...

Suicide never solves problems!!!
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nimie207

Its heartbreaking:'(...his was one of those scenes of Ipk wer i hated Arnav d most...brilliant Shivi...

Suicide never solves problems!!!

I know, and by this OS, I am noway promoting suicide, all I want to say is every person has his/her limit, one should not break them beyond their limit. 
zaniax thumbnail

Painful OS...touched my heart!

I HATE tht scene where Arnav blamed Khushi n she never got any justice.😑

surrazdan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u r one of the most beautiful writers on this forum...

i hav loved so many stories of urs... which r my favs...

dont make a sad ending... they shud be always together be it life or death...

u r fabulous...
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I M NOT GOING TO READ IT ..

Shivi this o.s?!!!!that too on sanaya 's bday...
bad bad bad...