Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg!! Rula hi diya... Felt bad for both... The strong khushi atlast broke... When he said those words to her, that moment i hated him even during the episode... Nxt part k liye i wil b waiting...
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I really wept shona while reading this FF. I can understand how a person feels when their closed one accuses them out of no mistake done

this OS touched my heart

thank you for such a marvelous work
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
emotional and heart touching os
feeling bad for khushi
plz continue soon
thanks for the pm
jas0308 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

what did you did???? goshhh!!!

I am blank... seriously yaar.. I am reading your work after so long... and I am reading this emotional.. but yaar...seriously!!! Mind blowing!!!!
Phew... you nailed, though, I don't like what khushi had done... but that was fantastic!!!

Amazing!!

please do post next part soon!!! cant wait!

thanks a tons for pm 🤗
MDTharun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice
The song is so apt
Arnav should learn his lessons hard way , why khushi has to kill herself almost to prove him she is innocent .
Arnav will realise what his impulsive actions and words led his wife to suicide .
Hope khushi will be ok
lively-piia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
thank god for the happy ending...
waise bhi tum par sad ending suit nahi hoti...
meri ek tissue waste ho gayi...
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
So emotional... left me crying.  So so damn emotional please continue the next update
swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
u made me cry...it was awesome...continue soon. ..
cant wait for the next chap. ...
anjale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u no wat wen i saw the song i just played it and started reading the part .the song combined well with the part and gave a big lump and a immense paint in my heart loved it just mind blowing and hope u finish it with a good note hope 4r it i the next update
shutter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Man, I love the intensity of it, just like the way you'd have expected to see on-screen... Although its sad that Khushi was pushed so far into the edge that see had taken such an extreme step being fed up of everything that was happening around her!!!
The poor girl... All she ever wanted out of her life was to see people around her happy!!!! Was that too much to ask for???? No, right????? Then why do people find it so hard to believe and accept such a selfless gesture and a noble heart???!!!!! This cynical world, I tell ya!!!!!

I loved the first part despite the gloom, heart break and sadness!!!! Looking forward to see how Arnav manages to get through Khushi's broken heart, mind and soul...

P.S: This was all in context of the storyline her, in case you got to thinking that am being preachy!!!!😉
Edited by shutter - 9 years ago