Balika Vadhu 17-9-14 written update

Posted: 9 years ago

Updating for Mahi as she's busy :)

BH :-

DS wonders as she is alone in house , then all come and sing happy birthday song for her , Daddu wishes her , DS thanks him . A presents a goddess photo to DS and Shiv gives 2 wrapped gifts and N gifts a card on behalf of all the kids , J gives gift as well . DS is glad to receive all the gifts , she says now she understood why M's hands were colored yesterday night , FB is shown . Gehna and G give DS her favorite desert , DS says they made it unique by mixing gems in it .

Then JaGan and Gehna takes DS's blessings who happily blesses them , she is overwhelmed and asks why they did so much for her ? It wasn't needed . Then MK comes and gives a bag full of toffees , DS asks he is presenting her toffees ? J says no , its for DS to distribute in her class .

Before DS can be shocked , A says J told them everything and she is very glad that DS decided to complete 10th . DS says she finally understood the importancde of education but she kept on saying no when A used to tell her to study . Daddu says she took a very progressive step which inspired him . He recites shayari , everyone clap. DS says that she will recite a shayari as well , she does it and thunderous claps are heard .

DS says it was her homework to read a poem which she likes . Its known that there's one more surprise for DS , M cutely repeats secret again , DS laughs .

School :-

Classmates wish DS , DS thanks the girl who shared gems with her and also thought her to pop it stylishly . Sir asks whether she wants to attend class or she wants a leave . DS says she will attend class as she came here to study .

Sir says but DS and N are getting a special leave on J's request as he wants to take her to a special place and says he wants her and N to complete notes , so their studies aren't affected . One girl agrees to give notes .

*Break*

Niketan (Maybe) :-

Everyone come there , DS jovially asks will they make her distribute toffees here as well ? Then girls come and wish DS , the atmosphere is cheerful . DS is welcomed .

J instructs DS to pull the rope slowly , DS does it and sees a structure on which its written "In memory of Shri Basan Dharamveer Singh" . DS is touched . J tells her to remove a cloth covering another structure .

DS says she wont be able to handle this much happiness , J says she simply deserves it as she faced a lot in life and lost many things . DS removes the cloth and a beautiful marble statue of Basant is shown , the Singhs are emotional .

DS hugs J and says she is very fortunate to get a grandson like him . He is celebrating her birthday in such a way which makes her feel that her birth is accomplished .

DS wipes her tears and says they can give the remaining surprises , if any are left . J says the surprises are finished and says they will go to temple and feed the poor .

*Break*

Temple :-

Bajan in BG , all are praying . Now poor people are receiving from DS's hands , now a song sung by a man is heard . Gehna says the voice is familiar . DS asks did they called some new bajan mandali ?

Pandit says no but a man stays here , he has a magical voice . He doesn't talk to anyone and he was goddess saraswati locket around his neck . It seems he doesn't have a family and whatever prasad is left , we give it to him .

DS says he's doing a good job . She calls the man to take food . The man trips , he falls from a great number of stairs . J and Shiv rush to him . Its revealed that he is Niranjan , Gehna's music teacher . Gehna is stunned to see him while DS is shocked . Gehna remembers a FB of her and Niranjan .

VO :-

When people from past come back in a strange way , we experience a strange feeling which makes us numb and shocked .

Precap :-

Temple :-

J says NJ (Niranjan) that his wound is ordinary but it will be better if he goes for checkup , maybe some internal injuries might have occurred .

Kind regards ,

Sumitra :-)

Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago
Thanks for update 
Nice episode 😊 i liked it very much.  Jagya gave the best gift to  his Dadisaa and a great honor to his late uncle 😊
tfs...best updater in bv forum is u
Thank you for update Sum
Loved the episode Loved Jagya ❤️⭐️Mannu is such a cute pie 🤗

The Dadisaa Jagya scene at Basant Niketan was heart warming to see ❤️I loved that scene  very much Shashank and Surekha jee are the stars They rock together ⭐️
@sumi thanx 4 the update. cudn't watch the epi.
i missed a nice epi. esply widout any SSK & DB drama.
i"ll watch it online.
jagya gave gud surprises 2 DS.
why they've brought back niranjan??😕its confusing.
Very beautiful episode Jagya gave the best birthday celebration  to his Dadisaa The gift Basant Niketen was awesome  The inauguration of Basant Niketen scene was very touching 😊Loved the episode Loved Jagya He is the sweetest grandson 😊 

Don't know what is purpose of bringing Niranjen back after years 🤔Are cvs planning Gehna 's remarriage If thats the case then i hope it is not forced or Niranjen is called back to make poor guy a bakra and heart broken again Gehna will refuse to marry 😳Don't know what is in cvs minds 😕
Edited by Mehek134 - 9 years ago
Thanks for the update.

Jagya and Dadisa are always awesome together.The way they hug is just too adorable.

The person who made the statue should stop making statues.It was hardly looking like Tausa.Poor actors had to act all emotional looking at the statue and I was like who's that?I focused more but couldn't find tiny winy sign of tausa in it.But all of them were staring at it with tears in eyes.Are we audiences expected to imagine looking at a statue that its Basant!Why can't they make a proper statue which looks like Basant atleast a little bit like him.If you have made a statue then make it properly.God knows who's face was that.

Thanks for update Sumitra 
Beautiful episode 😊

The school scene took me back to my school coz we used to do same on birthday  Come in other clothes not uniform on that special day and distribute sweets , cake  , chocolates among classmates Ahh those were the days 😃College has its own fun Here on birthday all gang up and go to canteen to do party or some restaurant ,  school has its own fun here used to distribute sweets among classmates 

Jagya so proud of him He gave the best gift to his Dadisaa on her birthday The Basant Niketan scene made me emotional It was very touching scene Jagya is a star ⭐️He planned the whole birthday very nicely He made Dadisaa very happy and proud of him and thank God too for blessing her such a sweet and loving grandson 😊

Episode was well written and acted 😃A pleasure to watch 

Niranjen back Wonder what was the need ? I don't want to see poor guy heart broken neither i am interested to see another marriage Cvs what was need to call him back from past Blast from the past 

Thank you for update 
Loved  the episode .Jagya is a sweetheart 😃Love him .❤️ The Basant Niketan scene was very nice Dadisaa and her ladesar hug is always beautiful to see ❤️

However the statue of Basant did not look  like Basant because of   completely different nose  😆Basant 's nose was not flat like that  of statue 😆

Episode was nice Jagya, ❤️Dadisaa, ❤️Mannu ❤️

Thanks for the written update Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago