Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Okay I need to buy this black suit + bandeau ASAP. Anaita is like seriously the best stylist ever.

I mean seriously...who else can make a black suit in a dance number look so good⭐️..Kat⭐️
hellz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For this song I am going to watch the movie twice , lets see how many times I watch in total ,but this song has kept the lower limit to 2.
Just tooo gud, these two should be a couple.

Azor_Ahai thumbnail
Holy f**k!!! I have been replaying the song from last half hour and still can't get enough of it. I don't even know how to describe this song. To say this is grand is like saying Niagara Falls is a really big waterfall: it misses the enormity of the fact by several million gallons. Never I have seen more visually stunning song ever from bollywood. Truly befitting to the surreal gorgeousness of Katrina and awesomeness of Hrithik. Their chemistry is just electrifying just bewitching. This is simply grandeur of another level. One of best music video from bollywood ever - slick, stylish, sexy and super hot. Simply enchanting. Edited by Azor_Ahai - 9 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

#BangBangTitleTrack is taking YouTube by STROM,  already 2000+ likes in just 1 hour 

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Real.Madrid

Okay I need to buy this black suit + bandeau ASAP. Anaita is like seriously the best stylist ever.

THIS LOOK IS EVERYTHING KIRU!

It's THE MOMENT of the song for me!

Anaita has done such a fab job with the styling.

Katrina looks so classy and hot at same time and the way she and hr dances in this portion!

seriously LESBO MOMENT ☺️
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This has to be the best dance song this year! How hott do these two look! Flawless!!!
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Holy shit the rate at which likes r increasing I think it will touch 10 by morning i m lolelike 🤪
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I m thinking how could kat have this chem with only hr and not with others
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was so amaziiing!
HR was simply wow. The part where he is dancing at the end , I have no words! He has got to be the best dancer BW has ever got. 
Kat looked super hot in the white dress. 😳

The only bad part, I think, was the song. It isn't as catchy as it should've been. But then the classy picturisation made up for it.