Sasural Simar Ka

rosid out of mad house

rosiddreamer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm totally in love with precap about rosid leaving bharadwaj house if it comes true then definitely there is a chance of rosid track after this sunaina track and also premar were going for Hong Kong roli vl not think of simar and they vl focus on their life and hope this time whole bharadwaj family should face several problems for throwing rosid out of this mad bharadwaj house for second time for sake of some strangers ๐Ÿ˜ก sure bharadwaj family vl face problems after exit of rosid. Eagerly waiting fr tomorrow episode ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avikadoll thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rosiddreamer

I'm totally in love with precap about rosid leaving bharadwaj house if it comes true then definitely there is a chance of rosid track after this sunaina track and also premar were going for Hong Kong roli vl not think of simar and they vl focus on their life and hope this time whole bharadwaj family should face several problems for throwing rosid out of this mad bharadwaj house for second time for sake of some strangers ๐Ÿ˜ก sure bharadwaj family vl face problems after exit of rosid. Eagerly waiting fr tomorrow episode ๐Ÿ˜‰

hi frnd, i am also hope for  rosid are leaving BH but i am not expecting rosid track because these cvs ๐Ÿ˜ก they are not giving any rosid track useless cvs๐Ÿ˜ก
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whn i saw the precap i wantd to dance finally RoSid out of BW house cant wait for tmrw epi Hpe now we will get rosid scnes but im sure it will be relatd to simar/sunaina anyway im happy that they will b togethr in the same house alone without all BW family members 
Hpe they wont chnge the trck 
avikadoll thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sakthi-

Whn i saw the precap i wantd to dance finally RoSid out of BW house cant wait for tmrw epi Hpe now we will get rosid scnes but im sure it will be relatd to simar/sunaina anyway im happy that they will b togethr in the same house alone without all BW family members 

Hpe they wont chnge the trck 

i am also happy yaar but i think rosid are going to vikrant house ๐Ÿ˜• i don't maybe
-Sakthi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avikadoll

i am also happy yaar but i think rosid are going to vikrant house ๐Ÿ˜• i don't maybe

Are u sure that they r gng to vikrant house?๐Ÿ˜• if it is i dnt like it ๐Ÿคข
i wnt them to be alone
Hpe they r not gng to vikrant house 
avikadoll thumbnail

Are u sure that they r gng to vikrant house?๐Ÿ˜• if it is i dnt like it ๐Ÿคข
i wnt them to be alone
Hpe they r not gng to vikrant house 

i am not sure dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒmaybe when these are giving to us rosid track if they are going to new house it is also useless becuase thase are made  all time rosid are busy in simar and sunaina
-Sakthi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avikadoll

i am not sure dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒmaybe when these are giving to us rosid track if they are going to new house it is also useless becuase thase are made  all time rosid are busy in simar and sunaina

We can only hpe so i hope this time they will give smth interestng ๐Ÿ˜‰
avikadoll thumbnail

We can only hpe so i hope this time they will give smth interestng ๐Ÿ˜‰

i hope everything is done like you said๐Ÿ˜ƒhappy rosid ๐Ÿ˜ƒ,happy rosidians๐Ÿ˜ณ