Today's episode-so finally consummation is happening!

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
so whatever i wanted that happened in npga...thank god today's episode was free from fighting..meher realised that he is hiding something...
anyway iqu and bebe couldn't reached towards any conclusion for iqbal's mission but iqu said that he will die but he won't let anybody to harm sameer ...so Mr malik will be yamaraj...
       There was no scene of iqher today.. Iqu goes to headquarter and becomes part of plotting to trap enemy of nation who wants to steal that file...
        He returns and dwells on that part ..are army officers trying to trap him? So he decides to be scrupulous ...bebe gives him tea...and tells him that may sameer and meher marry each other but...at one day he will come to know about meher...then iqu says that he will do something very wrong with meher...so that finally she will hate him.
    Minty tells purab that how much she loves him ...some lady comes to call for Mata ka jagrata ..and meher says that bebe should go to jagrata she will serve food to iqbal...bebe informs iqu that she will come at late night...

And precap..iqu is babbling in half sleep that meher mat ja... And meher says that she knows that he is a nice person..then he kisses her on her forehead😳❤️ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wju1XFNiDs8
Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
well waiting for tommorow
sona at last...
ab agar sameer vapas bhi aa gaya tho bhi koi baat nahi
Originally posted by: whitewitch

well waiting for tommorow
sona at last...
ab agar sameer vapas bhi aa gaya tho bhi koi baat nahi

ya 🤣... Bechara sameer😆...can't wait for tomorrow😛..it looked something different fro: usual consummation scene from other serials
sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yipeee!! so finally iqher romantic scene is on our way, bt still one doubt coz iqu told bebe 'me uske sath kuch galat karunga' oh god i hope he wont be harsh with meher again. bt by luking at precap it seems that iqu is genuinely loving meher. i wish that iqu finally confess how much he loves meher. i m sooo happy for my iqher.

PS: i m worried for anagha n wardah, dont know how will they see iqher romance😲😉
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I HAVE LOST ALL SELF CONTROL
sharmatanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

I HAVE LOST ALL SELF CONTROL

aisa na ho yeh meher ka dream ho😆😆
Originally posted by: sharmatanya

yipeee!! so finally iqher romantic scene is on our way, bt still one doubt coz iqu told bebe 'me uske sath kuch galat karunga' oh god i hope he wont be harsh with meher again. bt by luking at precap it seems that iqu is genuinely loving meher. i wish that iqu finally confess how much he loves meher. i m sooo happy for my iqher.

PS: i m worried for anagha n wardah, dont know how will they see iqher romance😲😉

you and me karishma..plus mishldw and some other fans love iqher... They all will be happy..and i truly feel that he is babbling and losing his control may he will be devil with her later but consummation will happen for sure
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

jaldi upload karo i want to see it now.. !!!!!!!!!!!11 coz there is still 2 hours till it will be on tv 😭

sharmatanya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbiedoll_sona

you and me karishma..plus mishldw and some other fans love iqher... They all will be happy..and i truly feel that he is babbling and losing his control may he will be devil with her later but consummation will happen for sure

bt its a fact that after spending night with meher, next morning iqu will rudely behave with her n will say that he used her, so thats gonna be painful for meher. iqher ki story me itna dard kyu hai😭😭

koi nahi lets concentrate on iqher romantic night..😉😛
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharmatanya

bt its a fact that after spending night with meher, next morning iqu will rudely behave with her n will say that he used her, so thats gonna be painful for meher. iqher ki story me itna dard kyu hai😭😭

koi nahi lets concentrate on iqher romantic night..😉😛

tho tange tode degi bebe apni puter ka
sameer ho yaa ameer bebe chodegi nahi

agar SR kal sach mein huvaa tho
tho they end the show with a happily married or pregant iqher and laughing cute sammy s face

as you say lets enjoy the show
and concentrate...