Gustakh Dil Written Update 17 September 2014.

Posted: 9 years ago
Barkha comes in Ayesha's room who is busy trying to sell her clothes online. She remembers her conversation with her friend about Adi being super rich. She smiles and comes to Ayesha asking her why was she selling her clothes online.
Ayesha says she is doing it as she wont be able to afford all this afterwards and she is also fulfilling Inder's  condition. Barkha says inder is behaving weird but Ayesha sides with her father .Barkha tells Ayesha she never realized depth of her love and gave her blessings for her future marriage to Adi.
Ayesha is stunned and asked if it was true and Barkha says she doesn't want to repeat her mistakes with Nikhil and Laajo hence she is giving her blessings and hoping that she would be happy .Ayesha IS VERY HAPPY AND HUGS HER LIKE OLD TIMES ,BARKHA FULLY MILKS THE SITUATION.(so guys my guess was right ,barkha used this to get back in good books of Ayesha,what a cheap woman)

Shalini is looking at a picture lovingly and camera rotates to show it is Adhiraj's photo. She is staring at it with longing of a anguished mother when Ranaavt notices it .He asked her why would she bring this photo here, he told her that he had asked her to keep no memory of him in this house. Shalini said well he is my son and I have definitely not broken my relationship with him ,you are the one who did it .she said I would be framing his photo and keep at her bedside table. She said her day would start by blessing her son first.
Ranavat added cynically why don't you ask him to come ,she said it is my pleasure that he doesn't come to your house. Ranaavt said that He is welcome here, I never stopped him, he is my son .I wanted him to become something ,have good career but he wants to be a poet. I am ashamed to call him my son.
she said he wont come back ever as he is my son, Ranaavt blames her for his son's idealism and she says she is proud of him ,she said my son would never come at your door, licking your boots, he is not your brother who keeps coming back after getting kicked again and again.
she reminded him how he had sent him money but he had returned all the money back. Ranavat says he would come back now as one court case must have shown him the reality.(it seems Ranavat himself got his son accused just to win...here we go some one to top barkha ...)
He left the room saying now he would come back asking for forgiveness and I would forgive him.
(must say amazing performance and voice modulation by both ,anguish of a mother was so visible in her voice, I was emotionally able to connect with a mother's bleeding heart)
shalini was still looking at her son's picture when Laajo came in and saw her with tears in her eyes. She calls Shalini who wipes the ears hastily. She said there were some people coming for dinner and she wanted to discuss menu. Suddenly wind blew the photo and laajo is about to pick up when shalini picked it up.Laajo asked her if the picture was of some one close to her heart. Shalini smiled sadly and said it was her son and then asked her to go and serve lunch.

Ayesha came running like crazy, she told Adi that her mom said okay, now they should get married ASAP. Adi hugged her but he did not show enthusiasm the same way .they had few hugs and Adi was confused about sudden change of heart with barkha but Ayesha just did not care.

at Ranaavt's house Ranaavt was instructing his employee about Harry,he said he had thrown him out and he wanted no contact with him.
The employee told him that some files were still with Harry. Ranavat sent him to get files back.Laajo is listening keenly. Jasmine  asks her dad if she could invite Nikhil to club for a dance. Ranaavt said of course. Laajo was mad and Jasmine told Ranavat to invite Nikhil personally and also to ensure that he came. Ranaavt asked her to do it herself.
She said he keeps saying no .Ranaavt says how dare he say no to my daughter. He asked her if she liked him, she said I rarely like some one dad and Nikhil is one such person. Laajo is furious .Jasmine says that Nikhil keeps saying no and he says he is married. She said she doesn't care if he is married as marriage can be broken too. Ranaavt smiles and says of course no big deal.
He asks for Daal and laajo is distracted, she accidently spills daal on his coat that was hanging beside a chair. Ranavat si furious and Laajo says she would go and wipe it quickly as it can stain.
Shalini looks suspiciously and Laajo thinks she should take a impression of the key in the soap.
Harry finds a detective who owed him a favour and asks to find out about Trishna in 24 hours.
Ranaavt called her back and took the key ,Laajo was upset and her face expressions were displayed on her face like open book, Shalini thinks why is she upset, may be she wants the key .She decided to keep an eye.
Laajo is furious when she goes home and Nikhil re assures her. Ayesha comes all happy and hugs them and gave them news about her mom agreeing to her marriage. they all order a treat.
Later in Night Ayesha is thinking about some thing Laajo brought hot chocolate and they discuss Ayesha's impending wedding. She tells laajo how grateful she was ,laajo and she discussed some philosophical things.

Ranavat is leaving in morning when he realized he forgot his wallet, shalini brings it and takes out his keys.
She baits laajo and laajo took the bait and thinks it is god's deed and takes the impression. She thinks that what if it is a trap, but she thinks she had to take a chance and does it ,she puts away the key same way .
At Laajo's house Meera and Rishi are busy cooking and Ayesha is very worried that food wont be good as Rishi may ruin it .Meera asks Ayesha what does adi like and Ayesha says she doesn't know as all they ate was khichdi and papad. Meera teased Ayesha to speak slowly as Barkha may faint hearing all this.
Barkha is getting every thing tip top. Meera and Rishi are teasing her. Even  Chaya is getting things ready.
Laajo saw Ranaavt  was looking for the keys. She is confused about the keys as she placed them where they should have been. But Shalini slyly finds keys under the sofa. It left Laajo more confused. She hears them talking about going to a farm house next day.
Adi came and Rishi teased, but Barkha got rid of every one saying she wanted to speak to adiraj .She asked him about his poems and then talks about chachu.
she asks him when could they meet his parents. He said I am all alone in this world. She asked him why and he says because I have no family. He was getting furious. Barkha said I see a angry young man, she says she understands that in youth one can become estranged and specially when they were idealistically different from parents.
He emphasized again that he had no family, she still insisted and said it is about culture and how family is important but he kept insisting he had no one except Ayesha,Ayesha heard and smiled and Barkha had to let go of it thinking one day we would meet your parents.
Laajo asked for early day off and shalini gave it thinking so you got key impression made, she even thinks how Laajo would think she is home alone tomorrow.
Nikhil came to Ranaavt's house and no one is home except a servant and Jasmine . Jasmine prompts the servant to go away and she gets Nikhil to drink neemboo pani ,she slips glass knowingly and hurts herself on purpose despite Nikhil;'s warning, Nikhil takes Glass out of her foot .she thinks if you would touch me because of the glass then I would keep walking on glass.
Precap  Laajo is in store room when Harry came with gun and So did MRs.Ranaavt .
Some one Puts gun on Nikhil's head too.

Edited by sami01 - 9 years ago
Thanks for the update Sami.
To be honest I quite enjoyed today's episode, well at least parts of it. My favourite actors these days are actually Mr and Mrs R. They are just too good! What acting from Mrs R, even Don is amazing.
So Barkha true to her nature will I feel wait for the moment when Ayesha is confronted to the fact that Adi has been hiding the truth about his parents all this time. Barkha I must say read Adi quite well 'angry young man' as she called him. I did like Barlha's acting, irrespective of what others think I love her acting!
Ayesha was so full of enthusiasm and look at Adi's reaction when he says he can't wait to get married! You can tell the guy doesn't even want to commit! I think he could smell a rat when Ayesha announced that her mum had agreed to the wedding!
Can't wait to see Laajo getting caught red handed! Well done Mrs R! I had enough of this. CBI track thank god the cvs are getting some sense! Well Mr R wasn't a fool after all! I knew he was playing dumb all along! But I do feel sorry for Nikhil. Sometimes I feel he is too good for this show! He doesn't get his due!

u know hema I agree with u about Mr. and Mrs. r they r good actors but u must be in for surprise if u feel R was just acting along, no he was not and I doubt Mrs.r knows her husband is smuggler, she is idealist like her son and u may get surprise with her change of heart.
but about Laajo I think we cannot cloud our irritation with her present track with her actual character, I have cried for her many times and Sana made this character believable, whatever I might say in my frustration , I still feel she is central character of the show and she suffered a lot , reason I watched was for her as well as Nikhil and about nik I don't think he is not getting his due, in fact I feel except for some time,he has been always a central chacater, I don't know if u watched show in early days from august to December but he had more scenes than laajo as he was with ishana and laajo both so I feel he is not wasted.
Barkha I agree is good actress, I always admired her and her equation with nik is what makes this show more interesting. So must say I still love the show and I really don't want laajo to get caught, even if I am fully frustrated with CBI track.
Well Sami I respect your opinion and yes I did watch the show almost from the start and I feel then the balance, the equation between the actors was better. When the show was launched and from what I read about it, it was the story of the tangled lives of 3 people at the time. It was not supposed to be revolving around Laajo only. I feel these days it's all to do with Laajo, thus my frustration. I liked her more when she was a village girl I felt she was more down to earth. Now I feel the cvs are making her into a superwoman!
I still maintain I don't think Nikhil's role is that great. Before he had many scenes with Barkha and the conflicts were interesting to watch now I find his role a bit dull.
I'm pretty sure the whole Adiraj track will now be stretched like forever until Ayesha finds the truth!
Edited by Hema48 - 9 years ago
ya yaar ..I agree that it was more balanced in past ,now it is more about Laajo and all...
I do feel that Nikhil is now just angry with barkha and barkha ignores him, that touching relationship is lost , I do hope we see some kind of vuleranability    is shown.
I feel Nik and laajo wont be in that much problem tomorrow, somehow I feel they would both be ok tomorrow...
Hey Sami thanks for the detailed update yaar..

I am glad today you know why?? I saw mami and glimps of chaya today 😆
I agree ash yaar meera and chaya were shown...warna it was all new people...I want to see how shalini ranavat will behave.
Sami thanks for the wonderful Written Update.  The episode was very nice.  I enjoy the scene Shalini staring her son's picture it must be hard for her not to see her son.  In my opinion I would not see Laajo to get caugh at all cause Laajo's character has been through a lot.  As much as I dislike this track of CBI I want Laajo and Nikhil to succeed this mission and I think shalini is a good person and will see Laajo's point of view as she knows that her husband is a crimal and she may have change of heart and helps Laajo's mission that would be very nice wouldn't it .  Just hoping that nothing bad happens to Laajo and Nikhil.   Barkha never change just hope that ayesha finds out that her mother knew that adi came from rich family and never talk to her.  Barkha accepted this wedding cause she knows that adi's family has money.   OMG barkha is pathetic really. 
Thanks Sami for the wonderful update. The episode just made us prepared for all the revelations which are going to tumble out one by one!!😛
     I just loved the Mr and Mrs. Ranawat conversation and it answered many of my questions regarding what Mrs. Ranawat is really upto. I feel sad for Mrs. Ranawat she is in all sense a helpless mother caught up in the conflict between a father and son. She resents Mr. Ranawat's ways and has some principles which she is proud of. This reveals that she knows that her husband is not only a businessman but is into some unlawful activity, which has forced her principled son to sever ties with them. I salute her to taking a stand for her son. Mr. Ranawat says that no one can defeat him and he will bring Adiraj to his knees!! this overconfidence will surely ruin him as he does not need Laajo or Nikhil to destroy him only Mrs. Ranawat alone will do that job!! So the enemy is within !!😉 Mrs. Ranawat's love for her son and her principles will spell doom for Mr. Ranawat!!🤢
 I congratulate both Mr and Mrs. Ranawat for their terrific acting, and expressions, G.D is truly blessed to have such wonderful actors!!👏
    Barkha didn't leave the opportunity her eyes were wide open when she got to know that Adiraj is a rich guy!! " Paisa  kya , kya  Khel dikhata hain!!"  She so wonderfully faked her thinking about "Love", that the emotional fool Ayesha...went Ga..ga!! about it!!  Must say Meghna ji was  her best yesterday!! 👏  Does Ayesha really have brains?!! 😡  It seems the sudden change of heart sent shock waves to Adiraj and to some extent Nikhil, others were just swaying with the wind!!
  After so many days we saw Chayadi, Meera and all of them together!!  It was like the old days😊
    I agree with Hema, that Adiraj seems confused to commit to Ayesha!!   He has let down his love.
When Ayesha was so happy, he looked tensed and out of place...sometimes I feel does Ayesha really deserve this?!!  Adiraj may be an honest, self respecting person..but his attitude towards love, relationships and Ayesha are some what misplaced!! hope he gets it together before it is too late!!  Hmm...Barkha is more interested in his parents and their paisa than the " angry young man" Adiraj !!  pathetic!!😡 has Barkha for once loved any person with all her heart?!! Don't think so!!🤢
    Ayesha - Laajo scene was a waste of time!!  Instead they could have shown how Laajo and Nikhil are dealing with the new enemy Jasmine!! And Laajo telling Nikhil about the master Key!! but nothing happened. Jasmine is such a cheapo!! She is discussing how to separate Nikhil from his wife with her father!! And Mr.Ranawat  agreeing to her.😲 I feel both of them need Psychiatric treatment!!😡  
   The pre-cap is interesting, Laajo is caught red-handed but there may be a twist in the tale...Harry pointing his gun at Laajo but ...Mrs. Ranawat pointing the gun not at Laajo but at Harry!! I have a feeling that Mrs. Ranawat will save Laajo from Harry and get to know her truth. With Nikhil, maybe Mr. Ranawat is playing a prank on Nikhil as he wants him to attend the dance ball with his daughter Jasmine!! So both Laajo and Nikhil are saved and we will have the CBI track go on forever!!🤢
Originally posted by Hema48

Well Sami I respect your opinion and yes I did watch the show almost from the start and I feel then the balance, the equation between the actors was better. When the show was launched and from what I read about it, it was the story of the tangled lives of 3 people at the time. It was not supposed to be revolving around Laajo only. I feel these days it's all to do with Laajo, thus my frustration. I liked her more when she was a village girl I felt she was more down to earth. Now I feel the cvs are making her into a superwoman!
I still maintain I don't think Nikhil's role is that great. Before he had many scenes with Barkha and the conflicts were interesting to watch now I find his role a bit dull.
I'm pretty sure the whole Adiraj track will now be stretched like forever until Ayesha finds the truth!
  Hema , I agree with you. Nikhil's character is just taken for granted. Earlier there was a balance when Ishana was around , but now it is only about Laajo . Its not that I don't like Laajo, I just love her character as she represents the bold ,courageous ,sensible woman who can defy all odds and show her mettle. But at the same time she could do this with the support of her compassionate and loving husband Nikhil and Nikhil too is a strong individual who has suffered so much since childhood ,yet has respect for goodness, love and honesty. Off late Nikhil's character is masked by Laajo's. She is all over the place!! and Nikhil seems weak, stuck and clueless of what he is doing!
  I wanted C.V's to give due respect to his role as he is the lead, but they still find ways to make his character Lack luster and this is really sad!! I do find many, many qualities in Nikhil which  Laajo does not possess that have never been given opportunity to be displayed.😕