Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Sami, I am so sorry I could not post the WU yesterday as promised. Internet was down since afternoon and it got rectified only now.  I kept it ready hoping that line will be up and I can post it. But it was a major fault.
Yesterday I felt sorry for Laajo and Nik. They keep getting into sticky situations and have to find the way out on their own, helping each other.   How will Nik get out of this Jasmine mess ...CBI is really exploiting Nik's helplessness
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak75

Sami, I am so sorry I could not post the WU yesterday as promised. Internet was down since afternoon and it got rectified only now.  I kept it ready hoping that line will be up and I can post it. But it was a major fault.

Yesterday I felt sorry for Laajo and Nik. They keep getting into sticky situations and have to find the way out on their own, helping each other.   How will Nik get out of this Jasmine mess ...CBI is really exploiting Nik's helplessness

Oh yes Anu.. thanks for reminding me  about Jasmin.. I mean what cheap  tactics. No different than Netra. But Netra had a different goal but Jasmin Bhagvan bachye Nik ko!!
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[

Thanks for the written update, always helps me understand the storyline better.

Your quote:

(must say amazing performance and voice modulation by both ,anguish of a mother was so visible in her voice, I was emotionally able to connect with a mother's bleeding heart)

I agree with your statement, both the actors who play Shalini and Vinod Ranawat are excellent. I think that the younger actors need to learn from their seniors and learn their craft.

In that aspect the actress who plays Barkha too needs to be applauded, She carries the unforgiving, uncaring role to total  perfection.

[/QUOTE]
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey friends awesome updates...and views enjoyed em all , and anu it is ok if u r free then do it next Wednesday...

and I agree with u jatinder awesome actors both mr and mrs r and barkha