Aashlok SS: An Immortal Love... Note on Pg 39

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Everyone... 

Here's my first story ever, based on a supernatural idea for Aashlok: An Immortal Love...

Edited by Tanvi.Alison - 9 years ago

Other Characters, if any, will be introduced later...
Phew! Thread Updated! 
Kindly be patient with the first page as it would take a little time to load!

*Fingers crossed for the response* πŸ˜³
πŸ˜‰res .
oh my tantan it is so interesting vampire serious is my favort ones .oh my got am unable to wait for update .Tanvi is on action i really really liked it
Edited by raji_ashloksfan - 9 years ago
Tan Tan welcome back...with a brand new story n brand new concept...this alpha male kinda characterization will suit SA  to the TπŸ˜‰
And am sure u gonna rock it..and am looking forward to this different yet intriguing story...great effort dearπŸ‘
Kudos to the effort u put in to make banners..and I love the way u presented the prologue n character sketch...
All the best πŸ˜›

Edited by priya_avi - 9 years ago
Omg..twilight saga...
nice one...do pm me..
This reminds me of angel. I've not watched the infamous twilight saga. Kids scared and hubby hates. So, my only reference to vampires is Angel. It was tv series spin off from Buffy the Vampire slayer. 
I'm vey intrigued and dying...not the most apt word to be used when there're vampires around. 
Welcome back dear with another story loved it like this vampire story pls continue soon waiting for its update dear