Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely story - Loved reading this one. 
Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Aww lovely ! Superb one shot and so bloody well written! :)
faffy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am a Hindu married to a Muslim ... what got us together was love and what has kept us together is love ...there is no greater power than the power of love!! We were married in the backdrop of Babri Masjid/ Bombay Riots atmosphere and I know this feeling so well!!

You have penned this so sensitively that I could revisit my journey through Arnav and Khushis' story. In today's environment it takes a lot of courage, understanding and gravitas to write a story like this - so simple, so real, so transparent, so lucid!!!!

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope that life become this simple and love can conquer all
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am reading something on IF after a very long time and I am glad to read this wonderful piece.

The song that came to mind after reading this OS, was Tu hi re from Bombay...soulful song...suits this OS...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJ-FJG4Tdg[/YOUTUBE]

chotidesi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

I am reading something on IF after a very long time and I am glad to read this wonderful piece.

The song that came to mind after reading this OS, was Tu hi re from Bombay...soulful song...suits this OS...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RJ-FJG4Tdg[/YOUTUBE]

Ruchi Di, who I wrote this piece for- told me she listened to this song as well after reading this! I love the movie and the song- it's beautiful, and incredibly touching.
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: chotidesi

Ruchi Di, who I wrote this piece for- told me she listened to this song as well after reading this! I love the movie and the song- it's beautiful, and incredibly touching.

😃 I had a crazy crush on the lead actor at that time and have seen this song a few times, brought back many memories.

Again, a lovely OS

PS - I have no right to ask for more like this, I hope to stumble upon your work a lot in future.
esha85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a brilliant piece of literature. I love your work...you're an amazing writer...hope to read your writing more often...
kushikumari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
headtotoe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superbly emoted and executed...
Wonder full !!