Tumhari Paakhi

Wha Kya episode tha ... Suppperrbbb !!! Again Piece of Art

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
well this episode was too good , i loved and enjoyed it !!

the scenes i loved were

a. ayaan vs riya scene - Ayaan comes and annoys Riya. Ayaan takes the phone and talks to Girish. Riya asks him to give the phone. Girish says everyone is fine, why did you not sleep. Ayaan says I have to talk to Riya now. Girish says fine, good night. Ayaan asks Riya what happened. She asks him to sleep. She hears music. Ayaan comes to her and asks which song are you listening. He says we will hear it together, give me one ear phone. She pulls his cheek calling him golu molu πŸ˜†  poor ayaan ... Ayaan says leave me, don't do this. She says why and pulls his cheeks. Ayaan shouts on her. She says you too don't irritate me, you be in your zone and let me be in my zone, else I will pull your cheeks.

b. veer pressing his shirt scene -  Veer irons his clothes. Pakhi looks on. She says its already ironed shirt. He says the crease gets bad, so I press clothes again. She asks how much time more. He says can't say, it's a very serious art. She says great, that ironing people are such big artists. He shows his shirt and she smiles. He says he will press her saree. She says this will make night to iron it. He says its 42 size shirt, it will take time. He says sharing is caring, its good. She thinks he will take time for this, what about business. She makes the clock to ahead time. He shows her time and he runs saying he has a meeting. She says complete your art. He says incomplete art is fashion. Ayaan is angry as Riya is not coming out of bathroom. He starts throwing things in room. Pakhi hears Ayaan shouting and goes to see. She stops Ayaan. Ayaan says he has to go loo. She says if Riya is there, wait for sometime. She says sharing is caring.

c. ayan - veer - paakhi scene =ayan needed to go to toilet quickly but riya did not let him in, so he starts shouting, paakhi hear him and comes to see him then she takes him to her room,. veer was in the bath,  paakhi asks Veer to come out soon, as Ayaan has to go to loo. Veer says fine and comes out. He says is it good to come outside while bathing. Pakhi says see the floor is getting wet. He says yes, and roams. She says stop and stand at one point. He says sorry. She asks is this art too. He says if I did not come out, Ayaan would have done art on this floor. She says chee. He laughs. She cleans the floor. He says I will do. She slips and he holds her. He asks why do you always slip. Ayaan says he is done. Veer leaves Pakhi and she falls. Ayaan comes out and Veer goes to resume bath.

over all supperrrbbb episode
looking fw to see the next episode πŸ‘ 

nice work by cv / varun / shradha and all others

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree the Epi was well blended with some light moments and of course Riya tantrums..

Loved Ayaan..Veer..Pakhi scene..

Pakhi expression was worth it when Veer said ironing is an art..πŸ˜†the way she said Mr.Picasso and his piece of art then goes to change the time..it was really funny..its good creatives giving a different picturisation of their scenes ...not a replica of what we saw with Anshuman..pakhi and also another background score for them..

Coming to Riya ...she is acting just childish and Pakhi already found a solution how to put her on the right path..

Of course Veer one liners are always brilliant..like he said is Anuja becoming a jyotshi too now because she already predicted they will not win..

Overall nice epi and hope creatives keep up with the light moments along with Anuja ..Riya drama..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course Veer one liners are always brilliant..like he said is Anuja becoming a jyotshi too now because she already predicted they will not win...
yeah agree that line was suppperrbbb πŸ‘πŸΌ