Qubool Hai

A Two-Minute Quickie! xD 17.09

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Totally talking about the "two-minute" SaHil scene today! What did you guys think? A quickie?! 

Oh well, it WAS a quickie, alright. How?! Let me explain.

She was turned on to her side. He was turned on to his side. Hey, no puns intended here, God! ;) πŸ˜†

She wasn't any close to sleep, he wasn't feeling sleepy too. 
Oh, sleep huh? How could they be thinking of sleeping actually? Wayy too many tensions in their minds. Yeah, tensions ONLY. Not the desperate need to grab each other and pounce on each other. Hell they are on the same bed, the distance was a little less too today! Did they just came close unconsciously in between?! They must be thinking the obvious, "is he sleeping?" "is she sleeping?'

And. Tada. She turned straight, turning his face to his side, asked the obvious "Are you sleeping?" 
Yeah! Totally like the dominating one and the initiating one. She is the one who is making moves and asking directly. Oh the hell happened to him, not taking any "steps" to do the obvious. Ugh.

He looked at her, just a small glance and said the obvious "No. why?"
Oh yeah! "Why?" Exactly. She needs to talk idiot. She needs to take the initial steps, she wants to come close to him. Yeah emotionally, but well, the thing is she "wants" to. What is HE doing? He is asking just plain "WHYs?" Ugh. Why would she be wanting to come close to you, talk to you? Coz she is FEELING something nowadays, this is a strange feeling for her, she needs to explore, just let her, stop asking why?

She turned towards him this time. "Your dad used to beat you when you were kid?"  There. Again. She turned first. FIRST. Sigh! She asked it. Finally. She just stabbed him on the wounds which were not yet healed. She din't hesitate, she was direct. dominating. initiating.

He turned to her this time. 
Totally following the steps she is showing to him. Making him learn to have his baby steps towards her. HE TURNED TO HER. No. This is not what I am talking about. Hell I don't even remember what exactly they were talking about. HIS CHEST. HIS SMOOTH CHEST. Exposing like that in front of my eyes. Teasing with the buttons undone, like he always does. They way he turned to her, yes that chest was in for the grand appearance today. It was about time he showed his sexy chest off. He needed to show that, WE(I) needed to see that. And. In such a scenario. On the bed. Lying. That little blue light reflecting on his CHEST. God! I can't bring myself to go past that.

Talking about how he turned to her and looked at her with THOSE EYES. "I told you I don't wanna talk about this"
Oh hell! What do you wanna talk about by the way? She is asking, she is probing, she wants to know! Just give her the answers, look at her being all initiating, can't you be a sport?

She asked this time "Okay tell me. how did your dad die?"
*BOOM* And the bomb drops Again direct. SO DAMN DIRECT. Oh Sanam. You are such a sexy piece of, when you ask these things directly! He is not gonna tell so easily! You need to do some more probing baby! He likes to take things slow. teach him your ways! ;)

He couldn't imagine she just asked that so blatantly. "Just go to sleep, Sanam"
Ugh. Sleep?? Yeah right?1 You seriously want her to go to sleep? Think again buddy, maybe you get some DIFFERENT answers. 

Still. How comfortable was that actrually?! How comfortable are they actually? Like just they know each other so well, that they know when to ask what to ask. 

And. AND. The best part. When he tried to turn back. And she put her hand on his shoulder, stopping him. !@#$#$%$#^%$^&#$%&*&()*&
Hell!! She stopped him just like that?! So straightforward. No hesitating, No prying, Just put her hand. Like she wanted to say so much more. She wanted to talk more. She wanted him not to turn away from her just like that. I want to know about you dammit! Can't you see that? Just don't go all turn away on me.

And then he turned back, EXPOSING THAT CHEST again to my eyes. Hell, Why did he have to toss so much on his bed, showing that chest again and again.
Sexy Beast's Sexy Chest. 

I have exams, I need sleep. I am stopping here. Sorry for such crappy rant. Its not even long today! 
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Praagss!! You said it, woman! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love your rants! Always!! :))

I fell in love with the SaHil scene today! They were lying on the bed. In the dark. Together. In silence. Listening to each other breathing. Gah...

They are driving me mad! <3 So much tension is between them. They need to let it out. And Sanam would totally be the first person to do so πŸ˜†

Also.. Did you notice the way her hand lingered at his shoulder/chest just before she stopped him from leaving. :O

Good god! The way she held on to him. "Acha Sorry"

Chemestry is all over this couple!! <33
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO Your tittle πŸ€£come on Prags 2 minutes are more than enough *dirty mind*🀣

I love your epic rants they're just SO damn relatable that i feel like we mutually fangirl all over the place πŸ˜†

Only you could pull such an enormous rant out of a 2 minute scene LOVE IT πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nothing more to add i'll just say this that Its always a treat watching Aahil (a ladies man), get all flustered and defensive like in todays eppi when Sanam asked if he was asleep he almost looked terrified answering πŸ˜†(like does he think Sanam might rape him or something🀣total cutieeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I love Sanams boss πŸ˜Ž attitude. Her dominating side is a definite turn on πŸ˜† *and i'm a girl πŸ˜†* #girlcrushπŸ˜›

Okay after carefully examining SaHils relationship i feel that when ever they do decide to get intimate and take things to the next level it'll be Sanam saying oh hey wanna do it πŸ€£ and Ahil the cutie will give in and do exactly that πŸ˜³

i always thought Aahil manhandling was epic but nope i'd much rather see Sanam dominate, seduce and make him weak in the knees any day πŸ˜† 
Edited by ..Sakura.. - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Babe!

Your post...is no quickie!!!

I love you Pragzzy!!!

Mwahhh

Sexy beast nghhh!

THAT CHEST!
RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely postπŸ‘ get a grip guys. you are not helping me eitherπŸ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Such a long rant for a 2 minute quickie? Lol. Yeah well I enjoyed this quickie for what it was. It did delivered the required punch. She got enough ammunition to go and question someone about it? Of course  we ALL knew she would go to the devil herself. But who else would she go to? Billi... That B***H man. I despise her! How dare she talk down to Sanam like that?? 

But I could tell Sanam was not going to back down. She is ZOYA's daughter and Billi knows it. She knows not to take her lightly. Sanam wont stop till she finds out what happened to hot hubby in his childhood that makes him grip her so tightly at night! Sanam babe... Are you SURE you want to solve his problem? How will you get all those long hugs from him then? But our Sanam is selfless like her Ammi and wants what's best for her sweetheart. AWWW... So cute! 

Best part of the SAHIL scene? How they turned to each other and started whispering. Also, Aahil's chest. The bit we managed to see! For a guy who used to spend half his time naked from the waist up, really wears WAY too many clothes now! So "Shareef". Wants to make sure he wears enough clothes to bed so his sweet wife wont get a shock! News flash Aahil... She's already seen you pretty much without clothes! Nothing can faze her now. 

Also, didn't you know from the way she would stare at you unblinking and sigh, when you don't wear a shirt that she LIKES to see you without clothes?? Obtuse much?? Lol

Precap was good. Billi tells Aahil that Sanam is digging into his past! What if she finds out what happened?? Shock. Horror. Of course he dosent want her to know! Who wants the girl he loves to find out he is a killer?? Billi Biatch also told Sanam that the divorce papers are being prepared. The same as what she told Aahil. I just want to wring her neck! Loved her sari though! :) 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
ssafdar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love how you dedicated a whole paragraph to the sexist chest on Asian telly...we need more pool scenes where Aahil can show that sexy beast.
Your right Aahil is so tentative where Sanam is concerned that he's not reading between the lines or picking up on subtle signals.

Can I also lust after Rehaan eyebrows?...so manly without being overly wild and untameable... I sound like a weirdo πŸ˜Š
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ssafdar

I love how you dedicated a whole paragraph to the sexist chest on Asian telly...we need more pool scenes where Aahil can show that sexy beast.

Your right Aahil is so tentative where Sanam is concerned that he's not reading between the lines or picking up on subtle signals.

Can I also lust after Rehaan eyebrows?...so manly without being overly wild and untameable... I sound like a weirdo πŸ˜Š

Hey it noticed his eyebrows too! SO long and gorgeous. Rehan has the eyelashes girls would kill for. You know Mary loves long eyelashes? Lol
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
sahil333 thumbnail
Well, well, well, πŸ˜† πŸ€£ A QUICKIE, DAMN!! πŸ˜† πŸ€£.

When you can do a 1 minute quickie at the balcony, sure, only you can do a 2 minute quickie from (in) bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . I mean your rant, nothing else πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.

Back to topic. They were so sweet and comfy with each other. They've talked so peacefully with one another. It was so lovely and adorable.

When Sanam had asked him if he's sleeping and had answered no, the way he had leaned forward to face her, so SLOWLY and SEXY he did that  . Feelings of love man ❀️

"And. AND. The best part. When he tried to turn back. And she put her hand on his shoulder, stopping him. !@#$#$%$#^%$^&#$%&*&()*&
Hell!! She stopped him just like that?! So straightforward. No hesitating, No prying, Just put her hand. Like she wanted to say so much more. She wanted to talk more. She wanted him not to turn away from her just like that. I want to know about you dammit! Can't you see that? Just don't go all turn away on me."

I like Sanam's attitude, she's FEARLESS, doesn't give a damn what the consequences are. She will go to the bottom of his issues. Aahil needs her help and only she can provide it, even though he doesn't know it yet. She is his lifeline and will help him to face and overcome his past.

I love Sanam. ❀️. You go girl, show them who's THE BOSS!!!

And Tanveer, go rot and burn in HELL. 😈

Edited by sahil333 - 9 years ago
Perfectionist2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Two minute quickie sounded like an hour in the Jacuzzi.

I mean all you said was he turns and she turns and the lips moved and then he tried to twist back and rotate and there was so much exposed chest and she said "No Jaan ! I am not done even if you are, I need a little more time and he said ok then. Lets get you sorted first..."

The End.

Muaaawwwh!πŸ˜†

Now go study. I love your rants..πŸ˜ƒ