deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
As usual UR rant is β˜ΊοΈ
While reading I m like  β€οΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ this 

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ You are amazing, love your posts.. As always it is awesome, and Mann Aahil looked delicious today, β˜ΊοΈ
sylvia99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Such a lovely rant.
Are you sleeping...No..why?
What a scenario...
asya_sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Rant😊.
SaHil😳 scene always treat to watch.

Thanks for the beautiful rant...
asyaian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnqqq so much...
Ur posts r one f d reasons which made me lov ahil.. I used to luv Kvb.. Bt nt ahil during d beginning f d serial.. 

I wud gift u sumding by d end f day.. Fr making my day complete...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Rant as always..πŸ‘
Was blushing reading it..☺️☺️☺️

KVB.. Aahil really making us crazy..🀣
Gayu-Sahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
your rant is best of course after sahil...they are really comfortable with each other..

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahwash22

Praagss!! You said it, woman! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Love your rants! Always!! :)) 

Mahuu!! Oh my god oh my god OH MY GOD! I just came after reading your little drabble! Oh my effing lord! WHAT EVEN WAS THAT?! I couldn't just.OH GOD! AIR AIR PLEASE!! Your such a "chhupa rustam" babe! πŸ˜†
Thanks anyway! BUT JESUS what was that?! 

I fell in love with the SaHil scene today! They were lying on the bed. In the dark. Together. In silence. Listening to each other breathing. Gah... 
I know man I know! I fall in love with them every single day! Sigh! They are just so adorably sexy, or sexily adorable! I don't know?!

They are driving me mad! <3 So much tension is between them. They need to let it out. And Sanam would totally be the first person to do so πŸ˜† 
Oh yes! You bet! She is the one who is initiating things, and she is the one who is gonna initiate everything further... πŸ˜†

Also.. Did you notice the way her hand lingered at his shoulder/chest just before she stopped him from leaving. :O 
Oh my god yes! I did, I did! I forgot to mention that! Damn, she is giving all the access,,if only he understands. Idiot! 

Good god! The way she held on to him. "Acha Sorry" 
I know man! That sorry though! She is behaving like such a dominating wife!

Chemestry is all over this couple!! <33
ALL OVER. Yes. ALL OVER THEM. Sigh! <33

Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

LMAO Your tittle πŸ€£come on Prags 2 minutes are more than enough *dirty mind*🀣

πŸ˜† Thanks Sak! I know its more than enough, but they can't get enough of each other you see? I have to keep their CONDITION in in mind too no? I can't be that selfish!  ;) πŸ€£

I love your epic rants they're just SO damn relatable that i feel like we mutually fangirl all over the place πŸ˜†
Hahaha thank you!! I just lose my mind LITERALLY seeing them doing these things, oh well, irony is that they haven't REALLY DONE anything yet! Wonder what would happen when they would actually DO! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Only you could pull such an enormous rant out of a 2 minute scene LOVE IT πŸ‘πŸ‘
Again thank you! I literally blurted out all that was in my mind, I mean like ALL. EVERYTHING. Word to word. πŸ˜†

Nothing more to add i'll just say this that Its always a treat watching Aahil (a ladies man), get all flustered and defensive like in todays eppi when Sanam asked if he was asleep he almost looked terrified answering πŸ˜†(like does he think Sanam might rape him or something🀣total cutieeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Hahaha thats so true!! I just love his shocked and confused expressions, when she takes control of him! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† He is so darn cute! And SEXY at the same time, if that is even possible. !!!!???

I love Sanams boss πŸ˜Ž attitude. Her dominating side is a definite turn on πŸ˜† *and i'm a girl πŸ˜†* #girlcrushπŸ˜›
Lol. IT IS A TURN ON MAN PERIOD πŸ˜† I love her being The Seductress! πŸ˜†

Okay after carefully examining SaHils relationship i feel that when ever they do decide to get intimate and take things to the next level it'll be Sanam saying oh hey wanna do it πŸ€£ and Ahil the cutie will give in and do exactly that πŸ˜³
I KNOW MAN! I KNOW! Its gonna be just like that! Although not that openly, coz its INDIAN TV, But still they can show something like being all seductive her and all. His expressions would be EPIC! πŸ˜†

i always thought Aahil manhandling was epic but nope i'd much rather see Sanam dominate, seduce and make him weak in the knees any day πŸ˜† 
HIGH FIVE sista!! This is so much fun this way!  SHE IS THE MAN! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: farz_parachute

Babe!

Your post...is no quickie!!!

I love you Pragzzy!!!

Mwahhh

Sexy beast nghhh!

THAT CHEST!

Yeah babe! I know! NO QUICKIE AT ALL!